who is he

Elle

I asked with whom will I have next love relationship.
He seems to be a venusian person as I can see.

He is in my house(I suppose Venus), and I am Mars in 2nd (2nd h.is ruled by Taurus and Venus). It may be someone connected with my workplace (6th house Uranus). Please correct me if I'm wrong

Attachments

• whomj.jpg
    whomj.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 34

Aries_light

I believe this question is not a good horary question. Horary questions are more of Yes/NO answer.

However, If you ask if you may meet someone, I can say yes and he will be very into you, since his ruler is in your 1st house, (However Venus is in detriment in scorpio). Mars and Venus are connected, it seems you will also like him. I do not like that moon squaring Venus though. Yeah you may meet someone but there will be some difficulties (This is true in all relationships by the way).

Last edited:

Elle

I believe this question is not a good horary question. Horary questions are more of Ye/NO answer.

However, If you ask if you may meet someone, I can say yes and he will be very into you, since his ruler is in your 1st house, (However Venus is in detriment in taurus). Mars and Venus are connected, it seems you will also like him. I do not like that moon squaring Venus though. Yeah you may meet someone but there will be some difficulties (This is true in all relationships by the way).

Thank you for giving me a thought :) I know there are always some difficulties, but some are easier to accept than others, I guess...

I have found some text about Venus in Detriment, it mentions that "Venus in Scorpio worries about finding some much-needed stability in the emotional turmoil, so it pursues the deepest, most primal emotional connections it can find. Venus in Scorpio wants to cut through the illusions and connect at a Soul level, because when we connect on this deep of a level, we experience peace and stability"

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
This is a very early time in the process of entering into a love relationship, based on the early rising point.
There is someone/Venus, who takes interest in you, based on Venus being conjunct the rising point. However, he/Venus is weak in the matter by essential dignity, being in the sign of its detriment, Scorpio. You/Mars, will be strongly inclined toward him, since he/Venus is in the sign of your dignity. But that inclination is not reciprocated by him. And you will also clearly be the keener of the two as Mars is the faster moving planet.

Venus and Mars have recently separated from sextile and do not apply to aspect each other. So I am not seeing a love relation forming in the near term that you were thinking about when you cast your chart.

Sunrise

I asked with whom will I have next love relationship.
He seems to be a venusian person as I can see.

He is in my house(I suppose Venus), and I am Mars in 2nd (2nd h.is ruled by Taurus and Venus). It may be someone connected with my workplace (6th house Uranus). Please correct me if I'm wrong
Yes you will meet someone...
when your are, let us Know... and see a new chart
my best wishes:innocent:

Elle

This is a very early time in the process of entering into a love relationship, based on the early rising point.
There is someone/Venus, who takes interest in you, based on Venus being conjunct the rising point. However, he/Venus is weak in the matter by essential dignity, being in the sign of its detriment, Scorpio. You/Mars, will be strongly inclined toward him, since he/Venus is in the sign of your dignity. But that inclination is not reciprocated by him. And you will also clearly be the keener of the two as Mars is the faster moving planet.

Venus and Mars have recently separated from sextile and do not apply to aspect each other. So I am not seeing a love relation forming in the near term that you were thinking about when you cast your chart.

Thank you for your insight Ilene :) It is definitely early time, because I have no idea who that Venus could even be.
I only hope it won't be unrequited love (in a way I love him and he isn't so interested) , that is no relationship anyway...