Who is a Russian asset?

waybread

Blackbery, you cannot rightfully accuse David and me of disinformation when it is your stock-in-trade.

I've repeatedly asked you how you could think the 2020 election "stolen" after something like 60 lawsuits on it were tossed out of court, including by Republican and Trump-appointed judges, as well as by the SCOTUS. You've never been able to answer that one.

Donald Trump is the most pro-Putin American politician there is. But he learned to keep his mouth shut about it as news of Russian atrocities in Ukraine poured in. However, any Trump criticisms of Putin have been very muted and low key; unlike the majority of Republican legislators who truly condemn Putin and his unprovoked invasion.

Trump's bromance with Putin is a matter of record.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/...-day-and-trump-putin-alliance-against-ukraine

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rump-putin-piers-morgan-ukraine-b2065225.html

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3471426-is-trump-asking-putin-for-favors-again/

Noam Chomsky is a known liberal, critical of a lot of US policy, going back decades. It's a real sea change that you are approvingly citing him as an expert.

However, most of us think that talk of a negotiated settlement is merely talk. Right now Russia has no plans to bargain in good faith.

david starling

The Pope has accused the Bishop of the Russian Orthodox Church in Russia of being "Putin's altar boy", and told him he has no business supporting Putin's invasion of the Ukraine.

waybread

The Pope has accused the Bishop of the Russian Orthodox Church in Russia of being "Putin's altar boy", and told him he has no business supporting Putin's invasion of the Ukraine.

With good reason, David.

Remember that once popular question, "What would Jesus do?"

There is only a gross perversion of Christianity in Putin wiping out tens of thousands of Ukraine's ethnic Russians and his own Russian conscripts; not to mention his "cousins," the Ukrainians.

Where Christianity previails is in the hearts and homes of eastern European countries welcoming Ukrainian refugees.

"For I was a stranger and you took me in....Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me."
Matthew 25: 35-39

Last edited:

blackbery

Fake News
PUtin has deliberately ensured the Russian Miliary take it very slowly, allowing humanitarian corridors for the people to leave safely. Putin could have carpet bombed Ukraine & taken control of the country within a month but he didn't do that.

Unlike the Christians Bush/Blair who had prayer meetings before carpet bombing Iraq & killing millions. Guess that's their version of brotherly Christ love!:sick::sick::sick:

Strange how you & David always forget about the 10 million innocents wiped out by the USA to steal their oil & gold.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Why Bush, Blair should be charged with war crimes over Iraq invasion

And talking about war criminals, more & more evidence that the Azoz Nazis have used Ukranians as human shields, killed them daily, raped many women & participated in crimes against humanity. They are blood-thirsty demons.:crying::crying::crying:

More evidence that Ukrainian AZOV Neo-Nazis hide behind civilians & kill the Ukranian citizens

https://rumble.com/v133ej5-more-evi...eo-nazis-hide-behind-civilians-and-kill-.html

The Ukranian AZOV neo nazis are the real war criminals not Putin

Barbaric Neo-Nazi Talks About Killing Russian Children

Report From the Front Line Donesk Ukraine | There's No Invasion It's a Liberation!

https://rumble.com/vxdkd0-report-fr...kraine-theres-no-invasion-its-a-liberati.html

https://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinion/iraq-war-bush-blair/index.html

There is only a gross perversion of Christianity in Putin wiping out tens of thousands of Ukraine's ethnic Russians and his own Russian conscripts; not to mention his "cousins," the Ukrainians.

blackbery

Really is none of Pope's business what Russia's Orthodox Church does; Pope just angry that Putin not interested in meeting with him despite Francis begging him over & over again.

Why would Putin meet with him? Pope has zero power within the NATO/war-hawk alliance.:wink::wink::wink:

Putin will only meet with people who actually have the desire & power for peace.

Pope Francis has stated twice now that NATO is the 'aggressor' in the conflict yet throws mud at Russia at the same time with his childish & non-diplomatic 'altar boy' comment. Sounds like he's going a bit crazy.

Pope says NATO may have caused Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
Francis says transatlantic military alliance was ‘barking’ at Russia’s door.

blackbery

He speaks with forked tongue.
Maybe both a Russsian & Ukranian Asset?:tongue:

Pope Francis suggests the 'barking of NATO at Russia's door' may have forced Putin to invade Ukraine

An anger that I don’t know if you can say was provoked. but maybe facilitated.' the Pope told the Italian Corriere della Sera newspaper. Francis also condemned the weapons industry and said the 'arms trade is a scandal' that 'few oppose.' 'I can't answer. I'm too far away. to the question of whether it is right to supply the Ukrainians.' Francis said. 'There are international interests in every bit. One cannot think that a free state can wage war on another free state. In Ukraine it was the others who created the conflict.'

The Pope has so far declined to condemn Putin. though he has called for an end to the war and said this week that he wants to go to Moscow.

He just reprimanded the Russian bishop for supporting Putin's war. So, NOT a Russian asset. :smile:

waybread

Fake News
PUtin has deliberately ensured the Russian Miliary take it very slowly, allowing humanitarian corridors for the people to leave safely. Putin could have carpet bombed Ukraine & taken control of the country within a month but he didn't do that.

Or Putin could have kept his finger off the trigger and wisely chosen not to invade Ukraine. Then no humanitarian corridors would be necessary.

You might want to check on the demography of nations in the Near East. But of course the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan under Republican President George W. Bush were unjustified, as well.

Nobody is to blame for the war but Vladimir Putin. However, the Pope's strategy apparently is to appear more neutral with the hope of brokering a peace deal.

As if.

Last edited:

blackbery

Demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine.
SITUATION UPDATE 5/5/22 -THE NAZI-PEDO HUNTERS.
Russian troops capture more Azov Nazis hiding in cellars, they have surrounded them in a horse-shoe formation to allow civilians to leave but keep the vipers trapped.

One becomes afraid for the fate of civilians trapped with the Nazis from Azov. Terrorist fighters do not allow them to leave the plant, forcing them to suffer from lack of food, water, medicines, constant dampness and disease.

Today, the Nazis announced that they would not let anyone out, offering to exchange civilians for food and medicine.

blackbery

Ukraine has lost to the superior Russian forces yet the fake news won't even allow ONE reporter into the defeated cities as Zelensky, the Ukranian oligarchs & the corrupt Dem politicians all waiting for the 33 BILLION to be sent to Ukraine & they are licking their lips at their incoming payouts.

They've got that new mansion by the beach to buy & can't wait for the American tax-payer money to be shipped to them. I'm sure Piglosi, Schiff & other criminals will be flying down to Poland to pick up more suitcases of cash.

Don't forget the military-industrial complex which haven't had a good war in over 5 years & needing to sell, sell, sell their weapons to whoever pays the price, nazis, terrorists, doesn't matter. The corrupt military need their bonuses from Lockheed Martin & other weapons manufacturers.

S A D :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad

david starling

The Pope's red shoes already prove he's drenched in blood. Of babies.

:sick::sick::sick:

Has the Pope given his approval to abortion??? That's news to me!

I know he's given approval ONLY to Civil Unions, as opposed to actual Marriages, for same-sex couples.

But as far as I've seen, he's firmly against both abortion AND contraception.

And war, he's against wars.

waybread

The Pope's red shoes already prove he's drenched in blood. Of babies.

Silly! That proves he's using red shoe polish.

But am I correct that you are also anti-Catholic, along with all of your other strong oppositions?

If Russia already won the war in Ukraine, it's hard to explain why the US and its allies keep sending arms and relief aid to Ukraine.

What does your shrinking percentage of far right conspiracy theorists know that the Pentagon doesn't? [It is the one with real military intelligence, incidentally.]

It looks like, today only 6 to 8% of Americans support Putin over Zelenskyy.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...rom-u-s-public-as-views-of-putin-hit-new-low/

Pew Research is in the fact-checking and survey research business, and is highly respected. So no, this is not fake news.

waybread

Blackbery, are you still getting your beliefs from the same far right social media?

And what are their sources? Are you fact-checking?

Are you able to name political leaders with whom you disagree without made-up vile nicknames that no intelligent person would countenance?

david starling

[Variant of an ooold joke which is a humorous answer to an obvious question]

Question--"Is a bear against abortion?"

Answer----"Does the Pope sh*t in the woods?". :lol:

david starling

Here's something I didn't know--

Elon Musk is paying employees' expenses to get out-of-State abortions if they can't get one in their home State.

He began doing this in 2021. His manufacturing base is in Texas, and it was in response to the draconian anti-abortion mandates there.

He's a STRONG supporter of Ukrainian independence. NOT a Russian asset.

blackbery

That's a good thing, no? So the lunatic left can calm down now knowing they can get their abortions as easily as driving to Walmart.

No need for them to get so angry & threaten the lives of the justices & have meltdowns every minute. Take a deep breathe lefty Dems, you'll still be able to kill your baby up the age of 9 months in NY/CA.:sick::sick:

Where is the LINK showing he's a strong supporter of Ukraine....and NOT snopes or crooksandliars which are radical left winger sites.

You are just making up stuff again.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Here's something I didn't know--

Elon Musk is paying employees' expenses to get out-of-State abortions if they can't get one in their home State.

He began doing this in 2021. His manufacturing base is in Texas, and it was in response to the draconian anti-abortion mandates there.

He's a STRONG supporter of Ukrainian independence. NOT a Russian asset.