Who’s in charge here? Would this cluster mess be the reason I don’t feel my sun very much?I miss creativity! Does the Libra house ruler weaken it?

Mad Madam Mimm

D3848726-B4E2-40D6-B64E-4D61F3E99275.jpeg

Moondancing

Premium Member
This is my take on a complicated house, indeed! Being a night chart the Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are out-of-sect, which weakens their power. Saturn is in charge as he exalted in Libra. Unfortunately, he is more harmful at night.

Where is Venus? If you miss creativity it means you believe you were creative in the past. What happened? Often we find a way to develop what is important to us in very creative ways despite the challenges we face.

Osamenor

Staff member
What do you mean by not feeling your sun? What would feeling your sun mean to you? How do you not feel it?

I would have to see the whole chart to be able to analyze this.

Mad Madam Mimm

What do you mean by not feeling your sun? What would feeling your sun mean to you? How do you not feel it?

I would have to see the whole chart to be able to analyze this.
Thank you! I guess the best way to explain, I enjoyed the feeling of feeling and I was idealistic. I actually thought I was gonna meet the perfect man and live happily ever after. I enjoyed beauty on the outside and making things look nice.I would gain energy from kinda dreaming about what my future could hold.Then ,I had a series of unfortunate events and everything changed. I understand that saying, you must give up everything you hold dear. Everything from my past was taken and I resisted for a LONG time.I could care less about romance and finding the other, after that. I have to find a different area to be passionate about and I’m greatful to start feeling like myself again. I learned I can deal w anything as long as I have myself. It’s important for me to understand myself and to honor my true feelings, as I believe I went into a weird denial ,until I could actually process my losses. It’s been an intense ride.

Attachments

• D0D68C1B-7709-4DAB-A09A-E24F5567E207.jpeg
    D0D68C1B-7709-4DAB-A09A-E24F5567E207.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 23

Mad Madam Mimm

This is my take on a complicated house, indeed! Being a night chart the Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are out-of-sect, which weakens their power. Saturn is in charge as he exalted in Libra. Unfortunately, he is more harmful at night.

Where is Venus? If you miss creativity it means you believe you were creative in the past. What happened? Often we find a way to develop what is important to us in very creative ways despite the challenges we face.
Cap in the 7th all by it’s lonesome, except for the Southnode. Fine place to visit, trying not to live there… yikes and yodels 😬🥳

curiousabout77

Hello mad madam,
All of your 5th house planets for creativity are ruled by venus in the 7th house so maybe you need a partner to feel creative.

Mad Madam Mimm

Hello mad madam,
All of your 5th house planets for creativity are ruled by venus in the 7th house so maybe you need a partner to feel creative.
Ha that’s what I was afraid of….I guess I should say I can’t feel my Venus! Maybe someday, I could put my happiness in the hands of another.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Cap in the 7th all by it’s lonesome, except for the Southnode. Fine place to visit, trying not to live there… yikes and yodels 😬🥳
Your North Node is in 1st house and you expressed beautifully your goal. "I enjoyed the feeling of feeling, start feeling like myself again, as long as I have myself, understand myself and to honor my true feelings." Your challenge is to express yourself and be noticed for that self-expression. Pluto squares the NN and describes what you have been going through, tearing your life down for new beginnings and it is not easy.

Mad Madam Mimm

It’s not. I’m lucky Pluto is patient lol. He can make you real mad, before you can get glad. Saturn doesn’t break easy. Pluto laughs, says alright stubborn, Nuke!!! At the end of the day, I’m greatfull that I’m greatfull if that makes sense.

Mad Madam Mimm

Your North Node is in 1st house and you expressed beautifully your goal. "I enjoyed the feeling of feeling, start feeling like myself again, as long as I have myself, understand myself and to honor my true feelings." Your challenge is to express yourself and be noticed for that self-expression. Pluto squares the NN and describes what you have been going through, tearing your life down for new beginnings and it is not easy.
Pluto square NN explains so much. I wondered if there was a mistake w birth time and I was a Gemini some how… I kinda am lol. Dancing between the poles should not be cheating!! I’m gonna have to speak to the manager.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Pluto square NN explains so much. I wondered if there was a mistake w birth time and I was a Gemini some how… I kinda am lol. Dancing between the poles should not be cheating!! I’m gonna have to speak to the manager.
The reason you feel disconnected with your Sun is it is perigrine and lacks dignity, so it's ruler Mars becomes important in it's function. Mars is in fall and cannot use it's full power. This could leave you feeling that you don't fit. Mars is in sect and even though it's a malefic, it works for you. An example may be it's conj to your Moon and you have described your enjoyment of feeling the feeling.

No good talking to the manager. The sign on the door says, No Returns. lol

Last edited:

Mad Madam Mimm

The reason you feel disconnected with your Sun is it is perigrine and lacks dignity, so it's ruler Mars becomes important in it's function. Mars is in fall and cannot use it's full power. This could leave you feeling that you don't fit. Mars is in sect and even though it's a malefic, it works for you. An example may be it's conj to your Moon and you have described your enjoyment of feeling the feeling.

No good talking to the manager. The sign on the door says, No Returns. lol
Makes sense! I have a weird thing w Aries people family full of them.They are my best friends and my two serious relationships b days actually one day apart… Aries.
Maybe it’s because I like to be able to express my truth honestly. More like HONEST communications , so, I don’t have to feel the Feelings would be more apt lol…It’s frustrating to “ feel” something off and know someone one is lying…none of our business ,really, but, it happens. It gets annoying and sad when people just let resentment build because they are scared of conflict.My Aries x was a jerk they said.I said yes he is, but ,he’s an honest jerk lol. I was calmer that at least he would admit discretions and I would get oddly calm lol…I didn’t get it either. He didn’t lie to me it worked.🤷‍♀️

That was a learned behavior. I had to WORK at having an ego. As a child, I was very shy almost passive, so,I understand how some prefer softer communication. I felt powerless a LOT and people seemed comfortable running me over… probably because they can’t feel my SUN either. The Virgo moon people please…
My Aries was my hero as a 16 year old kid… a guy told me to go make him a sandwich… Aries face got red lol, told me DONT let him talk to you like that!! Tell him make his own sandwich!!! He left in a huff cause he was that mad.. I broke up w sandwich guy, until I could be with him lol. Taught me a lot about assertiveness and self respect. How not to be a doormat!! I guess I always needed their energy in a way.. makes sense. Thanks 😊

Moondancing

Premium Member
I need to correct an error. Mars is in Virgo and not in fall. That Mars conj Moon took me to another conversation. lol
The connection with Moon might have you more in tune with your lunar side than your Sun energy. Great to have friends who will be
honest with you even when it's difficult!

Mad Madam Mimm

I need to correct an error. Mars is in Virgo and not in fall. That Mars conj Moon took me to another conversation. lol
The connection with Moon might have you more in tune with your lunar side than your Sun energy. Great to have friends who will be
honest with you even when it's difficult!
Perigrine; Latin root, Pelegrínus, meaning an outcast, wanderer, or outsider!
Wow that’s true… I always felt like I was on the outside looking in…locked out of true contact.Always felt much older than my peers. I was subject to extreme bullying too, until about 16.
A psychic told me I was always wandering, always searching…. for what, I don’t know lol
They can’t read me either very well..they always pick up the energy of the people near me. She got me good on that one though! Interesting, in the second house, it can mean theft!! Of what I wonder? Goods? Peoples happiness? Very eye opening thank you!! Makes sense why I’m drawn to read up on Lillith and Eris. They get my sympathy it’s hard to be lonely.

I’m more looney than sunny.

I like it.

Bring me the Sun, cause I slide off the Moon…indeed

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Perigrine; Latin root, Pelegrínus, meaning an outcast, wanderer, or outsider!
Wow that’s true… I always felt like I was on the outside looking in…locked out of true contact.Always felt much older than my peers. I was subject to extreme bullying too, until about 16.
A psychic told me I was always wandering, always searching…. for what, I don’t know lol
They can’t read me either very well..they always pick up the energy of the people near me. She got me good on that one though! Interesting, in the second house, it can mean theft!! Of what I wonder? Goods? Peoples happiness? Very eye opening thank you!! Makes sense why I’m drawn to read up on Lillith and Eris. They get my sympathy it’s hard to be lonely.

I’m more looney than sunny.

I like it.

Bring me the Sun, cause I slide off the Moon…indeed
A planet being perigrine is read differently in natal and not considered a thief. In horary, if the question is about a lost item and a perigrine planet is in an angle then you have a high probability the item was stolen by such person.

You're looney with a sunny disposition. 😄

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I use to write and enjoyed exercise.
I noticed this thought in your 'Saturn and the 5th and Children' thread and wanted to show how your chart is representative here. Moon/Mars in Virgo is a powerful aspect for you. Let me explain. Earlier I said your NN was in the 1st house and is showing that you need (your future goal) is to express yourself and be noticed for that self-expression. My first thought was an actress or singer would have this placement. Then I thought, so would a writer (Virgo).

Pluto square the NN shows you with a great deal of power, strength and courage. Mars in Virgo repeats this theme. Pluto is about past life, what is below the surface, digging up knowledge, facts, etc. to get to what is hidden and bringing it up to the light. It crossed my mind, you have a book in you, girl?! In the fourth house, work at home? Tenth house Jupiter, also squaring nodes, is in your packed 5th house is where you might draw your material?

Food for thought.

Last edited:

Mad Madam Mimm

A planet being perigrine is read differently in natal and not considered a thief. In horary, if the question is about a lost item and a perigrine planet is in an angle then you have a high probability the item was stolen by such person.

You're looney with a sunny disposition. 😄
😭😂