which venus/mars sign is the best

leomoon

I think Venus in Pisces is better
I've never known a Pisces whether Venus or Mars in that sign who didn't put others needs ahead of their own which turned out badly for
them. Thats why I cringe a bit when I hear someone has Venus in Pisces. , because to me it's a worrying position that of martyrdom. I know they don't feel that way however, just giving souls ....who give of themselves rather excessively and seem not to save anything for themselves.
I hope that isn't the case with you however.

my mother - Mars in Pisces
my late daughter = Venus in Pisces

tikana

I've never known a Pisces whether Venus or Mars in that sign who didn't put others needs ahead of their own which turned out badly for
them. Thats why I cringe a bit when I hear someone has Venus in Pisces. , because to me it's a worrying position that of martyrdom. I know they don't feel that way however, just giving souls ....who give of themselves rather excessively and seem not to save anything for themselves.
I hope that isn't the case with you however.

my mother - Mars in Pisces
my late daughter = Venus in Pisces
Leomoon

Its sooo complicated that you cant just base Venus in pisces to do a certain thing. You have to see where the dispositor is and asce. It is not that simple. I wish it was very simple.
If anything people with Venus in piesces remind me of Natasha Rostova (war and peace) or Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and prejudice

david starling

The Earth is fixed in the center of the zodiac. It rules Fixed-Earth. The Age-marker transits due to Earth's "wobble" as it spins, and represents Earth's sign location.