which type of chart for career

ariesgurl

What type of chart do I need to create for career interpretation specifically? I was looking at the sticky threads and not sure what options I need to select in the astro chart tool.

thanks!

Virinchi

If using vedic astrology, then look at D-1 (rasi chart) and D-10 (dasamsa chart) for Career Leadership, Profession, Public Dignity

Ryan Kurczak

Yes, concur with Vrinchi:

Also look at planets rashi aspecting the 2nd house. They will show what kinds of things a person will do to provide for one's responsibilities.

Also see what planets are rashi aspecting the 10th and 1st. It will give more information on what is tied to the self and one's karmic capacity in the world.

http://youtu.be/GVT-5kPhkS0

How To Use Rashi Aspects

See that video for help.

Ryan Kurczak

It can seem that way, but it's really not. There are specific formulas that can be used repeatedly.

Think of it like life, very rarely is a person's career cut and dry, there are multiple facets to everyone's work (for the most part).

The methods described just help us see the different layers.

Also, with Dashas, we can see when a person is going to do certain things.

So while there can be multiple aspects to a career when the planet that indicates that specific facet is triggered by dasha, they'll lean more towards that focus.