Which one is valid?

knowledge

Someone from some old posts have mentioned that the car which one buy from a retailer is regarded as 2nd of 7th.

I am so confused then and was wondering if it was the way i should look at.
You just relived me from that confusion.

knowledge

Are you saying the car isn't yet your property, until the sale is made,
Yep, i have placed the order and got a confirmation through email "thanks for your order" i have even paid the reservation fee. Yet not sure what the outcome would be. I have placed the order using loan option.

knowledge

I'm inclined to use the 3rd and to use whole sign houses. That makes you/Sat very strong in this matter, rising conjunct the Asc, in dignity. Certainly retrograde, which suggests, maybe having to go back over something...? But you are in exact trine with the ruler of the 3rd whole sign house, Mars. And Mars receives you/Saturn by term, which is not insignificant reception..And Saturn receives Mars by triplicity.
So I would say there is a pretty good chance that you will get the car.Ilenek
How true Ilenek!

I just got a call from the retailer. They said that, due to some system error the order haven't gone through that they haven't got notified. He prepared a new order form for the same order without cancelling it and locked the proce to the original order's total. I just have completed the order 😄

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
How true Ilenek!

I just got a call from the retailer. They said that, due to some system error the order haven't gone through that they haven't got notified. He prepaired a new order form for the same order without cancelling it and locked the proce to the original order's total. I just have completed the order 😄
Thank you for this update. Wishing continued success with the transaction.

knowledge

Ilenek i have a doubt, how is mars the whole sign of the 3rd house?

Isnt it Mars, the ruler of 2nd house and is placed in the 4th house.

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilenek i have a doubt, how is mars the whole sign of the 3rd house?

Isnt it Mars, the ruler of 2nd house and is placed in the 4th house.
Good question.
Just for reference, here is the chart you posted that I was looking at:

The 1st whole sign house is the 30 degrees of Aq, the 2nd is the 30 degrees of Pi and the 3rd whole sign is the 30 degrees of Aries, which is ruled by Mars.
And Mars in Gemini is in the 5th whole sign house.

I like to consider whole sign houses when the size of the houses are so skewed in size, very large and also very small, as in this chart.

knowledge

Ilenek, I just found something interesting with this chart.

Look at the 7th house, the dealer it falls over 3 different signs and their rulers are sitting in 7th which i see as the person who contacted me regarding the order.

1st mercury rx - the man i spoke with said the order have gone through later after 4 days someone else calls and said the order haven't gone through "typical retro play"

2nd guy 2 combust venus; called and took the order again, he works under his manage but so lost and no responsive and random. He never respond to emails.

3r is the sun, he called me and took the order againnwith exact configuration and now i have signs the order form for 3rd time. Here i see the sun applying to the moon.

I'll update :)

knowledge

🤣🤣🤣🤣My loan was apporoved and they made the checkout and took inital money but i did a great mistake asked to place another car order immediatly and the order declined🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IleneK

Premium Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣My loan was apporoved and they made the checkout and took inital money but i did a great mistake asked to place another car order immediatly and the order declined🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am not sure I understand.
Are you saying you asked to change the order with another car and it was declined?

knowledge

I ordered a car and it is done.

I immidately ordered another one🤣 The 2nd order got declined. They asked me to wait to find out why and called the next day & said the orders got cancelled including the previous order. Reasons...it made the system reject -"immidiate orders one after one"

Last edited: