Which one is valid?

knowledge

Hi,

I was initiating a purchase. Starting from the time of the order i had this question in my mind "will i get this order?"

I cast a chart after an hour, asking if i would get it..
I also have noted the time when the order was placed.

So which chart is valid?

"A chart casted for the purpose of asking the question or the chart i cast using "the time" the order was placed?

Please help me with the confusion.

knowledge

That's the chart. I have noticed moon seperated in zero degree from saturn in this chart. But the moon had an applying aspect in 1unit to saturn for the chart i cast using the time printed on the order. Was that showing the timing of order will be plced or has been placed.

L1 saturn applies to the L8 does it means a yes?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_mazda_cx60_hr.58429.20344.png
    astro_2gw_mazda_cx60_hr.58429.20344.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 21

IleneK

Premium Member
I forgot to mention that the order was placed an hr before i cast the chart.

Just to be clear, you make a chart for the time you thought of the question, not the time that the order was actually placed. The time the question arises, not the time of the order, is the heart of the horary.
You wrote "Starting from the time of the order i had this question in my mind." So check to see you have posted the chart for that time?

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm inclined to use the 3rd and to use whole sign houses. That makes you/Sat very strong in this matter, rising conjunct the Asc, in dignity. Certainly retrograde, which suggests, maybe having to go back over something...? But you are in exact trine with the ruler of the 3rd whole sign house, Mars. And Mars receives you/Saturn by term, which is not insignificant reception..And Saturn receives Mars by triplicity.
So I would say there is a pretty good chance that you will get the car.

knowledge

I want to share an info abt retro planets. Isn't it normally they say stay away from writing exam, purchase, contract during mercury retro. I risked to write my driving test to see the results and i have passed 😄

knowledge

I'm inclined to use the 3rd and to use whole sign houses. That makes you/Sat very strong in this matter, rising conjunct the Asc, in dignity. Certainly retrograde, which suggests, maybe having to go back over something...? But you are in exact trine with the ruler of the 3rd whole sign house, Mars. And Mars receives you/Saturn by term, which is not insignificant reception..And Saturn receives Mars by triplicity.
So I would say there is a pretty good chance that you will get the car.
That's good to hear. Thank you illenek :)

ElenaJ

Is the chart you posted above the time of the order? Or the question?
As Ilene wrote you should use the time the question first came into your mind.

In this chart, 8th house is ruled by Venus, which is also ruler of the 3rd house.
Venus approaches an opposition to Jupiter

"The car is still the company/retailer's property."

Not sure what this means.
Are you saying the car isn't yet your property, until the sale is made, or is this a company car you will be using?
Do you need a loan to pay for the car, or will you pay cash?
A loan would be 8th house. If you pay with your own monies, this is 2nd house.

knowledge

Is the chart you posted above the time of the order? Or the question?
As Ilene wrote you should use the time the question first came into your mind.

In this chart, 8th house is ruled by Venus, which is also ruler of the 3rd house.
Venus approaches an opposition to Jupiter

"The car is still the company/retailer's property."

Not sure what this means.
Are you saying the car isn't yet your property, until the sale is made, or is this a company car you will be using?
Do you need a loan to pay for the car, or will you pay cash?
A loan would be 8th house. If you pay with your own monies, this is 2nd house.
The chart is of the time i have asked the question i.e after an hr from the time i have placed the order online.
The purchase is made through a loan.

IleneK

Premium Member
In the past someone advised that a car about to be purchased will be 8th i.e 2nd from 7th;the retailer until the purchase is finalized.
The question was will you get the car? It seems to me what you suggest here may be unnecessarily over- complicating it.