Which is stronger?

wan

Moon in Aquarius v Moon in Scorpio.

I know that other things like aspects and house placements matter a lot, however I just want to do a very rough comparison. Seems to me like an Aqua moon is the only sign that Moon in Scorpio cannot push around. And conversely, Scorpio Moons can prove quite a handful to Aqua moons. Anyway would love to hear your thoughts on how this plays out.

Btw, this aspect is exactly what I have with my crush. I am the Scorpio Moon and he's the Aqua. And the orb is tight, too.

LindaElena_

"Strong" is one of those words open to interpretation. Strong HOW?

AND the strength of the moon has a lot more to do with it's house position and aspects to it than its sign.

And I don't know who you know with an Aquarian moon (also fixed) who doesn't care if they win or you do....:sneaky:

Perhaps you'd need a larger sample to come to that conclusion.
LindaElena

Humanitarian

Both Moon in Aquarius and Moon in Scorpio are strong, but in 2 different ways, as you can see that Moon in Aquarius is strong in terms of social justice and freedom for everybody to express themselves in every mannerism, and Moon in Scorpio is strong in terms of power, electional politics, transformation from a state to another state which is stronger than the previous state. For majorty of people reading this, is going to be Moon in Scorpio, but for me, the actual strength is in freedom, social justice and become a hero to help the world flourish in a better way, so Moon in Aquarius is stronger for me because of my radical leftism.

Claire19

Moon in Aquarius v Moon in Scorpio.

I know that other things like aspects and house placements matter a lot, however I just want to do a very rough comparison. Seems to me like an Aqua moon is the only sign that Moon in Scorpio cannot push around. And conversely, Scorpio Moons can prove quite a handful to Aqua moons. Anyway would love to hear your thoughts on how this plays out.

Btw, this aspect is exactly what I have with my crush. I am the Scorpio Moon and he's the Aqua. And the orb is tight, too.

Claire19

Bearing in mind the moon placements are only a small but important part of the synastry, essentially Aquarius is air element, needs freedom, space and will be hard to pin down and if feeling too controlled will disappear. Scorpio Moon needs to watch manipulation, control issues and
being water is emotionally intense where as Aquarius moon is more objective and can seem detached. They are in conflict essentially but other placements such as Mars, Venus, Sun and other placements need to be known for overall compatibility.

Mad Madam Mimm

Just a humble meek unassuming Virgo moon here.
I will argue with you all and win. Twice.

At least,
That will be my recollection 😂🤦‍♀️

I’m just playing. Scorpio moons don’t scare me, although they can be dark. It’s kinda makes me feel not so alone at times. My bff has one.

I think the Scorpio moon would win by default

The aqua would grow restless and bored with the inability to compromise and the emotionality.
It would be like a big yawn