Which house rules social media?

ElenaJ

I’m thinking of Marketplace, and FB groups.
So you would be selling something. Which brings in 2nd house considerations.

Taking this as a general work/employment question, your ruler mercury is strong by sign, on the MH, and in communicative gemini, all quite positive indications. Square the ascendent does show there could be some obstacles to overcome.
3rd house, which I would consider for social, is ruled by mars, strong by sign and in the 8th of other's money as well as ruler of the house.
If you are basically doing this for income, this is positive.
Mars will square pluto in 5th, you might have creativity problems, you have to find something people will be willing to pay for.
Moon will conjunct mars, another positive, bringing other's money in from social.
2nd house ruler is Venus, also strong by sign, in the 9th of ideas, approaching a trine to pluto in 5th, a helpful aspect.
In all this the most important and promising aspect is the approaching sextile from moon, ruler of the 11th, to mercury on MH, ruler of ascendent.
All in all, it looks like you could have success at this.

The Part of Fortune is not on the ascendent, it is at 13 gemini, near your significator and MH. Which is actually very good.

Last edited:

mercuryforward

So you would be selling something. Which brings in 2nd house considerations.

Taking this as a general work/employment question, your ruler mercury is strong by sign, on the MH, and in communicative gemini, all quite positive indications. Square the ascendent does show there could be some obstacles to overcome.
3rd house, which I would consider for social, is ruled by mars, strong by sign and in the 8th of other's money as well as ruler of the house.
If you are basically doing this for income, this is positive.
Mars will square pluto in 5th, you might have creativity problems, you have to find something people will be willing to pay for.
Moon will conjunct mars, another positive, bringing other's money in from social.
2nd house ruler is Venus, also strong by sign, in the 9th of ideas, approaching a trine to pluto in 5th, a helpful aspect.
In all this the most important and promising aspect is the approaching sextile from moon, ruler of the 11th, to mercury on MH, ruler of ascendent.
All in all, it looks like you could have success at this.

The Part of Fortune is not on the ascendent, it is at 13 gemini, near your significator and MH. Which is actually very good.
Thank you so much, Elena! You’re giving me much to think about…

I like how you draw in the other houses, and I can see how this all looks pretty positive.

Question about Part of Fortune, this is the day part of Fortune? I thought these days only one is used, the one you get by adding “19” in Astrodienst?

Again, many thanks.

ElenaJ

The POF is as far from the ascendent as the moon is from the sun.
So, just by thumb rule, if you mentally place the sun on the ascendent, and envision where the moon would be, that is where POF is.
To be on the ascendent, it would need a new moon, i.e. sun conjunct moon.

mercuryforward

The POF is as far from the ascendent as the moon is from the sun.
So, just by thumb rule, if you mentally place the sun on the ascendent, and envision where the moon would be, that is where POF is.
To be on the ascendent, it would need a new moon, i.e. sun conjunct moon.
You’re so right! How did I not realize this? It makes no sense for the thing to be there, whether it’s calculated for a day or night chart. So it’s a glitch in the software then.