Which house rules over the internet?

enigmaticstatic

I can see how you would be unsure of what the appropriate choice would be. I can see why some people would be conflicted about which house or sign clearly represents the internet. Aquarius is all about modern technology and Gemini is all about communication and messages. In the case of this chart it is the third house in my opinion. The ruler of the asc. Is conjunct the third house and the sign of Aquarius is in the third house. The modern ruler is also with Mars.
I guess the most important thing is what you are using the net for in this scenario. Communication, career stuff, whatever that's the important part. If it is a question along the lines of, "should I start a web based business," then look at the tenth and sixth. Just choose the house that represents what you are doing online

AppLeo

I can see how you would be unsure of what the appropriate choice would be. I can see why some people would be conflicted about which house or sign clearly represents the internet. Aquarius is all about modern technology and Gemini is all about communication and messages. In the case of this chart it is the third house in my opinion. The ruler of the asc. Is conjunct the third house and the sign of Aquarius is in the third house. The modern ruler is also with Mars.
I guess the most important thing is what you are using the net for in this scenario. Communication, career stuff, whatever that's the important part. If it is a question along the lines of, "should I start a web based business," then look at the tenth and sixth. Just choose the house that represents what you are doing online

Thank you I appreciate that view very much!!

enigmaticstatic

Thank you appleo. By the way in my opinion you should not do it. There looks like some element of scandal. I was looking a while back at the chart. Mercury rules communication and is not strong

AppLeo

Hopefully there is no room for trouble or scandal?

Where you getting scandalous?? Mercury is placed in the 12th house in Scorpio. To me, that says that the communication will take a very long time to start happening because it's in a cadent. But Mercury has positive aspects to it.

AppLeo

OMG I'm such an idiot...... I accidentally put AM instead of PM for the chart.

This is the real chart.... :annoyed:

Since it's an early degree, it is too early to tell.

astro_2gw_49_should_i_do_it.5115.24306.jpg

enigmaticstatic

In the initial chart Neptune is conjunct skat. Usually I would ignore Neptune in this case it aspects mercury. in the twelfth house of Pisces. Because that house belongs to Pisces there is likely relevance with that aspect.
Agena is with the chart AC bringing up scandal right away, As well as gossip. And an element of sensuality.
Mercury is conjunct alphecca. Also brings scandal, trouble through children, legal trouble and betrayal. Mercury is in the 12th in Scorpio, the house of the hidden the sign of secrets. But hey at least it's drawn up for the wrong time right?? 😉