Which house rules over the internet?

AppLeo

In the initial chart Neptune is conjunct skat. Usually I would ignore Neptune in this case it aspects mercury. in the twelfth house of Pisces. Because that house belongs to Pisces there is likely relevance with that aspect.
Agena is with the chart AC bringing up scandal right away, As well as gossip. And an element of sensuality.
Mercury is conjunct alphecca. Also brings scandal, trouble through children, legal trouble and betrayal. Mercury is in the 12th in Scorpio, the house of the hidden the sign of secrets. But hey at least it's drawn up for the wrong time right?? 😉

Hmm.. so skat, alphecca, and agena are asteroids that means scandal. Legal trouble through children sounds very bad. So glad the chart was wrong.

AND THE TIME REALLY WAS WRONG.

enigmaticstatic

The fixed stars are a little fatalistic and negative. They conflict alot in description as well. In this case though there was a common theme among them. They all had the word scandal mentioned and that's one situation that struck me about this chart.
Neptune conjunct skat is affecting every one though right now in my opinion. We have been seeing alot of scandal in the news lately. So lame. can't wait for Neptune to get away from skat which is conjunct my natal south node.

AppLeo

They are fixed stars, I will usually check a chart for them every time I read one.

The fixed stars are a little fatalistic and negative. They conflict alot in description as well. In this case though there was a common theme among them. They all had the word scandal mentioned and that's one situation that struck me about this chart.
Neptune conjunct skat is affecting every one though right now in my opinion. We have been seeing alot of scandal in the news lately. So lame. can't wait for Neptune to get away from skat which is conjunct my natal south node.

Fixed stars are scandalous?? Interesting.

Idk though, fixed stars and outer planets have always been a little shaky for me. I worry about their accuracy.

enigmaticstatic

Fixed stars are scandalous?? Interesting.

Idk though, fixed stars and outer planets have always been a little shaky for me. I worry about their accuracy.

No they aren't scandalous. Some of the fixed stars can show scandal. Outer planets are shaky with fixed stars but they do effect or influence the outer planet's energy in my opinion.
Usually I would not mention them in regards to Neptune, Pluto ect. In the first chart Neptune aspects practically every thing though, including the midheaven. Neptune it's self represents betrayal, lies, scandal ect. Pair it with the south node and it's in my opinion nothing good comes from it. At least I have never seen it positively impact any thing positively.
Neptune is not the only planet or point in the chart that indicates the possibility of scandal (or betrayal) though. Mercury the natural third house ruler, ruler of communication and messages is conjunct another fixed star indicating that possibility as well, so is the AC and that changes rapidly.
House placement and the signs in the houses they are in along with the planets also tip me toward those kinds of issues.

enigmaticstatic

By the way I haven't read the correct chart given the early ascendant. IMO getting these aspects and conjunctions to fixed stars in different houses with new signs ruling the cusps would probably make things different given the lack of twelfth house involvement with mercury.
Looks like The sun rules the 3rd house in this new chart and the sun is happy in the 5th. Better than mercury being the third house ruler in the 12th and getting aspects from the modern twelfth house ruler.

Last edited: