Where will I meet my next boyfriend?

lex6819

So, I've been single a while. I tried taking classes, joining a gym, doing online dating, etc., for the last several months. Still nothing.

I would l like to know *where* I will meet my next boyfriend, so I'm not scattering my energies every which way.

If I'm more likely to meet someone at the gym than at church, or at the grocery store than at the library...

I would just like to know. Ballpark idea of *where*....

Attachments

• WhereWillIMeetMyNextBF.gif
    WhereWillIMeetMyNextBF.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 38

LovelyMissAries

Well, your 5th hour is in Cancer so... at home, at night, somewhere you're familiar with, through a female or more passively than you're used to. 7th house is in Libra reaffirming the femininity aspect and through friends plus Moon and Venus are right about to leave the sucky 6th house and move into the 7th. Be careful he's not too self-absorbed.

lex6819

That is very interesting... Hmm.

I will say that last night I was (at home) looking at some videos on Youtube on how to create a 'servitor', and I downloaded a servitor worksheet that walks you through the steps. I started creating a female matchmaker servitor, to help bring me my man.

I wonder if that is what is reflected in this chart? If so, cool! Maybe that means the servitor will actually work, and it's not just a game to pass the time. :)

P.S. Where would I look in a horary chart to see if a magical being or thought form is at work?

LovelyMissAries

That is very interesting... Hmm.

I will say that last night I was (at home) looking at some videos on Youtube on how to create a 'servitor', and I downloaded a servitor worksheet that walks you through the steps. I started creating a female matchmaker servitor, to help bring me my man.

I wonder if that is what is reflected in this chart? If so, cool! Maybe that means the servitor will actually work, and it's not just a game to pass the time. :)

P.S. Where would I look in a horary chart to see if a magical being or thought form is at work?

I think 9th house because it's a higher form of thinking... Or 12th because you're asking about spirituality?

LovelyMissAries

9thhouse schools far away ..nothing to dowith higher form of thinking.. If u think that .. Might as well try and attract an alien

Yeah I wasn't sure - another mod told me to use 9th house when I was asking about a vision board and if it would work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tikana

Tikana u are so hilarious! An alien, lol:smile::smile:

I m telling u aliens belong in 9th house!! Why? 9th house is intelligence, right? If we had that, dont u think that satilites would be and radio radars would looking for an intelligent life here on earth not in other galaxies... so that brings me to the point that even the smaetest people do see themselves as equal intelligent than the aliens. Scientists gave up on us humans... Ugh bright future i see... One day we will be part of human jurassic park movie subject... !!