where to find a free astrologer

Crystalpages

i want to know where i can find free astrologer for a vedic astrology.can anybody tell me a free astrologer where i get advise for astrology.
<<? material deleted>>

Any Jyotish forum would have any number of volunteer jyotishis who handle such requests. But please post seriously and sincerely. Not at too many places simultaneously (you can get confused and/or forget to revisit a site where you posted also, and you have made some folks work for nothing. I am not sure if that creates bad karma for you or not, but why take a chance? Post full data (spell the month, give the name of city of birth and not just coordinates), query must be sincere and only if you need it. Please ask clearly the question that concerns you since that is faster and more specific for the jyotishi who is not using prashna approach and working from natal chart. Please remember that the volunteer jyotishis is doing this as a charitable service and not appearing in a board exam on jyotish and you are not his or her examiner! Show patience and after posting do not badger and harass the jyotishis, as many 'SP's do! That then leads to a non-sequitur or a stalemate for sure and bad wibes ensue.

Oh, and some jyotishis do not like to second-guess why some other astrologer said this or recommended that, so please do not bring up questions like that!

And please remember to sincerely thank the folks that answer your posting!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Zarathu

Account Closed
It would be the same place where you can find a free doctor, a free teacher, a free dentist, etc.

Please let me know when you find a place where your auto mechanic works for free too, while you are at it.