Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Pisces

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

katydid

Saturn @19Lib, Neptune @21 Lib, Spica @23 Lib, Sun @0 Scorpio/ all in the 6th

What's the significance of Spica in your Chart? I mean, how does it interact with the Moon and Planets?

To be honest, I don't know for sure what the significance is.

It is always described as a star that brings good fortune and solid luck. And there is this 'empty space' between my Libran Neptune and my Sun @ zero Scorpio. My first astrology teacher was very into the fixed stars and she drew Spica into that empty space.

I'd like to think that Spica has had a positive influence on my Neptune/Sun conjunction in the 6th. I am 63 and am relatively healthy. I went to urgent care recently to get an inhaler because I do have an occasional asthma attack. The doctor asked me what meds I take. NONE. I am not on any medications , except sometimes I take allergy pills for hay fever.

So the doc was surprised that I take no meds at my age. Maybe that is the 'good fortune' of Spica. I have only been in the hospital one time for illness [asthma attack] in my life. And I have a cluster of 6th house planets.

I don't know how it works in other people's charts. I did take note of it in client's charts but never picked up on any real significance with certainty.

Last edited:

duenderoja

To be honest, I don't know for sure what the significance is.

It is always described as a star that brings good fortune and solid luck. And there is this 'empty space' between my Libran Neptune and my Sun @ zero Scorpio. My first astrology teacher was very into the fixed stars and she drew Spica into that empty space.

I'd like to think that Spica has had a positive influence on my Neptune/Sun conjunction in the 6th. I am 63 and am relatively healthy. I went to urgent care recently to get an inhaler because I do have an occasional asthma attack. The doctor asked me what meds I take. NONE. I am not on any medications , except sometimes I take allergy pills for hay fever.

So the doc was surprised that I take no meds at my age. Maybe that is the 'good fortune' of Spica. I have only been in the hospital one time for illness [asthma attack] in my life. And I have a cluster of 6th house planets.

I don't know how it works in other people's charts. I did take note of it in client's charts but never picked up on any real significance with certainty.

I cannot wait until I reach that age. I do not know why I say this, it was a feeling I just felt.

conspiracy theorist

My top 3 Sun signs are
1) Aries
2) Scorio
3) Sagittarius (my own)

I am a Sagittarius Sun, Scorpio Moon, and a Taurus Ascending...Is this a good thing? Also, I like Scorpio, because they are more of a mysterious sign. I am actually friends with a Scorpio! She and I get along well, but I notice she is an observer. I personally think Sagittarius (at least me) is a lot alike to the Scorpio's. Back to what I was saying...Scoripo's in my opinion are also a darker sign. I like it a lot lol :)

I've never heard Sag and Scorp being referred to as similar. In what way do you see this?

Blaze

Account Closed
Spica....never heard of that before. The only thing I know is that it's opposite my mars, trine Mercury and sextile Moon...and intercepted in the 6th house. Strange fixed star that is.

Duende- Wow, Jupiter and Saturn conjunct in the first house. That's an...interesting combo. Jupiter in det conjunct grumpy old Saturn. Do those two planets hit your moon?

Katydid- So your moons ruler is in the sign of it's exaltation, interesting. That means Venus plays a role as well, where is she?

katydid

Spica....never heard of that before. The only thing I know is that it's opposite my mars, trine Mercury and sextile Moon...and intercepted in the 6th house. Strange fixed star that is.

Duende- Wow, Jupiter and Saturn conjunct in the first house. That's an...interesting combo. Jupiter in det conjunct grumpy old Saturn. Do those two planets hit your moon?

Katydid- So your moons ruler is in the sign of it's exaltation, interesting. That means Venus plays a role as well, where is she?

My Venus is in a nice place, thank goodness. Venus rules my Taurus Asc. Jupiter is conjunct my Asc, so there is a mutual reception between Venus in Sag and Jupiter. Except not according to the traditionals, because they are not in aspect to each other.

Venus is in Sag in my 7th. And it is the midpoint of my Scorpio Sun and my Moon in Cap. So Sun is sextile the Moon and my Venus is the midpoint in the 7th. It really plays out in my chart. I have always had very nice, solid uplifting relationships. And for a Scorpio with Sun conjunct Neptune, that is indeed a blessing.
:innocent:

My Venus in Sag really helped to elevate my Moon in Cap. Although I can be dour and driven, I am also optimistic and spiritual, as Venus is my chart ruler. And I like to empower and uplift others. Although I also nag them and try to control them...:wink:

duenderoja

They trine my Capricorn Moon and south node, and sextile Sun, Mercury, and Neptune.

I tell people I am a dreamer, but one who accomplishes 85% of her dreams.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I am a Scorpio Moon, and female :p
I've seen some post that it is isn't the best to have Scorpio Moon?
It is true lol?

It's in its fall in Scorpio, so essentially speaking it's not the best. This is one thing among many you have to consider however like its house position, the aspects it makes and also Mars' position as its dispositor. After all of this is done, you now have a more nuanced description of what the moon means in the chart as opposed to Moon in Scorpio = In fall = You're ******.

My dad has a Scorpio moon and he is one of the most emotionally stoic and strong persons I know. But he is from the school of hard knocks and believe me when I tell you he's got some brutal bang ups in his life.

Arena

Astrology interest has little to do with the Moon, except in those cases where Moon is tightly aspected to Mercury and/or Uranus or if the Sun is so. Having Uranus close to an angle is also an indicator.

katydid

I am a Scorpio Moon, and female :p
I've seen some post that it is isn't the best to have Scorpio Moon?
It is true lol?

I LOVE Scorpio Moon people. My mom has her moon in Scorpio, which is a good thing because she is a Pisces. And she is very sweet, polite and giving, but as she loves to say ' Don't push your luck.' :devil:

Flapjacks

It's cosmically funny that a thread about the moon would end up in such lunacy

All, I have deleted the attacks and counter attacks. Individual threads are NOT the place to post about issues with other members.

Tamara

After the little debacle in this thread, I don't think I'll ever forget

HEY EVERYONE. What did I miss? :lol:

I wonder....of all the Cap moons that voted...how many had their sun in a water sign?

Flapjacks is a Cancer-sis, Katydid and DD are both Scorpio-suns...anyone else?

There is a conspiracy here....

Water and earth; so fertile. Don't be jealous.

I do think that many people start studying astrology as a way to try and understand themselves. Probably most people, in fact.

I first began studying it to understand 'scorpio-ness.' I grew up being told I was a Libra. It never really resonated with me though. When I was 13 I was told by my friend's grandmother that I was actually a SCORPIO. That made sense and I began studying astrology that very day.

I hated it when I first began reading about the Moon in Cap. :sad: It sounded so dreary and hopeless. But my only salvation was that it was conjunct my Mars in Cap and in my 8th. So that elevates it somewhat.

I think my Cap moon saved my life. Because that brutal fixed grand square involved surviving childhood sexual abuse----and if I had a Pisces or Gemini Moon, maybe I would not have soldiered through those years?

Hm, our charts have some similarities (also having Mars in the 8th, Cap, but not conjunct moon). I still believe Moon in Cap has given me some nice qualities. Whenever a crisis occurs, I go into "damage control" mode emotionally, and that is the kind of **** that saves peoples lives if I ever wanted to the an EMT. I can be a steady, calming presence for people who are having anxiety attacks, meltdowns, despairing, outbursts of anger, panic, and other highly emotionally charged situations.

The downside is that I can be so reserved, even when I don't want to be! I can't get out and let loose on the dance floor at all. I've tried. It fails. I have to be completely comfortable, which almost never happens. :bandit:

It's in its fall in Scorpio, so essentially speaking it's not the best. This is one thing among many you have to consider however like its house position, the aspects it makes and also Mars' position as its dispositor. After all of this is done, you now have a more nuanced description of what the moon means in the chart as opposed to Moon in Scorpio = In fall = You're ******.

My dad has a Scorpio moon and he is one of the most emotionally stoic and strong persons I know. But he is from the school of hard knocks and believe me when I tell you he's got some brutal bang ups in his life.

Scorpio moons are strong. The are hard to get to, though. There is always something just below the surface that you can never reach. It is a little like Cancer where they have a lot going on, except it's buried somewhere where you'll never find it (as opposed to Cancer, who builds a fence and hopes you'll cross over).

Saggal

And another Cappy Moon! I am proud of my Cappy Moon....a Sag Sun with Leo
Asc, keeps me grounded. I became interested in Astrology when I was about 20 yrs old.

david starling

I LOVE Scorpio Moon people. My mom has her moon in Scorpio, which is a good thing because she is a Pisces. And she is very sweet, polite and giving, but as she loves to say ' Don't push your luck.' :devil:

Is she interested in Astrology?
(If I didn't push my luck, I wouldn't get enough exercise. Just climbing the walls, bending over backwards and running around in circles is insufficient.):happy:

katydid

Is she interested in Astrology?
(If I didn't push my luck, I wouldn't get enough exercise. Just climbing the walls, bending over backwards and running around in circles is insufficient.):happy:

She is kind of secretly interested in astrology, but she was raised with a strict Catholic upbringing. So she would help me find birth times for various family members and yet she did not want to know too much about what astrology is all about. I respected that over the years. We talk about it in broad terms, like Sun sign stuff but that's it.

Yes, pushing our luck is a necessity sometimes. lol

Dubyadude1986

Pisces Moon people haven't noticed the Thread. They don't notice a lot of things. It's part of their charm!:sleeping:

Lmao.

I like Pisces in general, even though they don't notice the thread. My Pisces Asc. causes me to have similar problems, but in different ways...

I didn't figure to see the Libra Moon show up. I feel like I don't see enough Libra energy to understand it well.

david starling

I have Pisces rising also, so as I see it, I'm living in a personal Piscean world. Throw the clock away, no worries, everything will work itself out well. But it doesn't gibe with the Economy!:confused: Librans are very interesting to me, probably Neptune in :libra: Still haven't entirely figured that Sign out.:smile: