Where is my wallet?

mystic777

The asc is early virgo with Saturn in 1st. I am wondering whether the question is too early or whether I have sufficient information, However, I have analysed and searched (mercurial) everywhere (virgo) in a serious way (Saturn) all over the house.

The quested is 2nd house ruler (also virgo) i.e. Mercury. Merc is in 6th house (far away?) in Aquarius (is fairly fixed and isn't moving anywhere!). I am speculating that it is at a female friends house (who is also a spiritual sister) which is some miles away from my home as that is the only place I can think that they could be. Merc is making an applying sextile to Venus. Venus rules women and accidentally rules the 3td house of Brothers and Sisters.

POF is in 12th in Leo. Could it be hidden in the living room (leo?) underneath some cushions of a sofa? Could it also be in the kitchen, near a fridge?

I've looked at transits and Merc aspects Venus exactly in 2 days time. Will my friend find it whilst she is cleaning or cooking perhaps? Merc is applying to opposition of POF. Are they doomed never to be found?

I really need to know as there are really important items in there, but if the wallet is likely to be found I should be able to relax a little more. I am strangely confident that this wallet will be found somehow, am I correct?

Need a fairly quick response to this, if possible.

Best wishes

mystic777

Attachments

• horary_query_where_is_my_wallet.gif
    horary_query_where_is_my_wallet.gif
    60.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

AquariusT

The pic is really tiny and blurry when I click on it, can you post a larger chart. If the ascendent is early as you say, it is placed somewhere already and with that saturn there, on the ground below I would say. =)

fensi88

There is only one testimony that it will be found and 3 testimony against. Ruler of wallet is Me in fixed sign in 6 house. Bining so close cusp first look near a door, window, or passage between rooms or near colleges, souvenirs or holy objects. Ruler in cadent house means it is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. Fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground.
Aq means to look near places for machinery, lecture rooms, computers or near stuff of modern technology in upstairs rooms but on left side.
6 house means to look at work or someone at work may have it or have seen it or put it some place. Inside something, in a box, pocket (left), bag, drawer or cabinet or underneath something. Where you keep clothes, or in the linen closet (left). Often out of sight. Check in restaurants if you been there recently, doctors', lawyers' or agents' offices. The sewing room or studio in the home.
Direction: Northwest
Near colour:white, indigo, unusual shades
POF is in Leo in 12 house. Leo means to look near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places. If there si possibility that you lost it out side than look in woods, forests, parks and magnificent buildings and palaces. 12 house means to look at monasteries, hidden places, places of prayer and meditation, mysterious places...or in garage or junk room.
Direction: Southeast.
Near colour: yellow, red

AquariusT

Fensi, the question was "Where is it?" not "Will I find it" so the answer is simplified. The end of the matter is sag on the 4th and the ruler of that is in the 6th. So, it may be hidden among many things electrical, a large area. Saturn in the 1st, means it is still there and no one has taken it.

However, the asc is too early to read the chart. :cool: I hope you find out where it is!

RayAustin

Seeing how Mercury is the querent and the wallet, they should definitely find it.

And .. the mutual reception with Saturn mitigates the retrograde condition's malefic-ness. I think you find it.. seems to be in a place of work. :)

Rayaustin

mystic777

I had originally thought that it was on the floor in my car (Aq), not found.

I then checked on my driveway,not found.

I thought it may have fallen behind my friends refrigerator in their kitchen - yet to check.

I have checked in my main clothing areas - found nothing.

I checked at a local deli shop which is where I last used it to see if it had been found - it had not.

My kitchen is painted yellow - and because POF was in Leo and Leo relates to gold-yellow colours (or so I thought) it wondered whether it might be there, nothing found.

I work at home and my living room doubles as a home office.

With Scorpio on IC could it perhaps have been handed into a police station and be in one of their drawers do you think? Sag is intercepted in 4th, so am not sure how to look at that.

Bearing in mind I asked where it was, as opposed to whether I would find it, is it possible to get a time period for when it may be found? If Merc is in a fixed sign could it be a medium term issue?

Merc seems to be in both its terms and face. What could this suggest?

Best wishes

mystic777
Edited for spelling

Last edited:

mystic777

UPDATE: Wallet found!

Found in kitchen (yellow walls). It was where I normally keep it, in a grey metal filing cabinet (although not the lowest but highest drawer). For some reason I was inspired to tip the cabinet slightly forward (as it seems to be in an uneven floor and the drawers are slightly mis-shapen). My PC Printer is above it on another shelf.It peeped itself back into view. I may never have found it. It was a (yet another) lesson in learning to the Master Within! I had even almost reported it missing to the police - I actually rang them up to report and they directed me to a website for lost property. I didn't fill it in as I was determined to do everthing to find it. I am so relieved I can tell you! The Saturn in Virgo made me wonder first of all about an antique desk which I use to work on. It was obviously an old (Sa) organising system-filling cabinet (Vigro)! Of course. Would Aquarius mean something metalic I wonder?

Thanks for all your help!

Best wishes

mystic777
(Case closed!! :) )

Last edited: