Where is my parental wealth?

astrobhadauria

In the family we are three brothers and one sister.We do not find where parental earned wealth exit ? Question Date - 2nd December 2008,Time 21:45:00,Place Jaipur Rajsthan India.

fensi88

Dear Astrobhadauria,
I gor ASC=8Le35
Your parents are represented with 4 house ruler and their earned wealth is represented with their turned 2nd house, radical 5 house and its ruler Ju. Ju is in fall, that means, whatever it is it is not so much. Ju may mean that wealth is: woods, colleges books or holy objects. Ju is in conjunction with Ve and Ve means things as copper, bronze, jewelry, cosmetics, clothes, but remember it is not big quantity.
Ju is in their 3 house, so their wealth may be to one of their brothers or neighbour, because Ju signifies male person. Because Ju is in fall that person is hypocritically religious, ignorant, careless, gross, crouching and stooping where no necessity is. He is from 45 to 55 years old.
Direction is: Northwest

astrobhadauria

FINDING LOST ARTICLES USING HORARY ASTROLOGY By Alphee Lavoie

All techniques demonstrated in this article are done automatically in our Nostradamus Horary Program, including the location descriptions.

FINDING LOST ARTICLES USING HORARY ASTROLOGY

[ Post was edited, deleting complete article and replaced with the link. It is forum policy that members cannot copy parts of an article from the internet over 100 words. Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

archergirl

There is also a rule in this forum that the querent has to make an attempt to read his or her own chart...we are still waiting for your input into your own question, Astrobhadauria.;) Goca has already provided some assistance.

I will move this to the Recycle Bin until I see some work!

Cheerio,
AG:)