Where is my key

Aysemelek

I can’t find my key since sunday and i have finally accepted the fact that i lost it. Should i make the chart for the first time that I couldn’t find it? Is there anyone who can help me? Btw i created this chart after i looked for my key in everywhere and accepted that i lost it.

Attachments

• where is my key.pdf
    242.5 KB · Views: 48

knowledge

Lets try,

Direction: south or south by east.

If i choose to look at the L3 as the key, then it could be still inside the car or with your cousin/siblings or next to your phone or a device that you use to communicate. You might have left it in a draw or near a heat sourse and water source. A lighter or a water bottle is sitting next to it. ( chances that a friend of yours or a-step parents/childern could find it)

If i choose the L2 as the ruler of the key then, it should be in an elavated place. ( chances, your inlaws or a colleague or grand children will find it for you)

But mostly some sorta unattended place i should say or even at a celing level or upper part of a closet or house.

Last edited:

fensi88

There are several testimones it will be found.
Ruler Saturn is in 2nd house in AQ so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, a shelf or a closet that is not part of the house, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance. Look also where money or precious things are kept.

Direction: north by east
Near colour: black, dark green, brown, grey, gloomy colors, dark blue

POF is in 5th house in Ta. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor.
When POF is in 5 house, as in this chart a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding item. Look in a child's room, game room, any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home.

Direction: North by West
Near colour: green, blue, white, pink, red-orange, yellow, tan

Aysemelek

There are several testimones it will be found.
Ruler Saturn is in 2nd house in AQ so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, a shelf or a closet that is not part of the house, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance. Look also where money or precious things are kept.

Direction: north by east
Near colour: black, dark green, brown, grey, gloomy colors, dark blue

POF is in 5th house in Ta. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor.
When POF is in 5 house, as in this chart a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding item. Look in a child's room, game room, any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home.

Direction: North by West
Near colour: green, blue, white, pink, red-orange, yellow, tan
Thank you very much. It was found by the doorman and he gave it back to me and yeah when i opened this thread in here my key was in his place and it actually suits your definition.