Where is J.K., missing girl?

yelena234

I took this question from the Forum, where they try to find missing people with Pendulum, different Cards and Clairvoyance.

This girl, 16 years old then, disappeared June 27th, 2006 (in Austria). Until now, nobody knows anything about her.

Here is Horary Chart:

6opi6x.gif

Y.

yelena234

If she is the 1st house in Libra, then Venus is in the 1st. Venus is here in domicile, but between Saturn and Mars. Saturn has square with Pluto (violent aspect).
If we look her 8th house in Aries, Mars is also in the 1st in conjunction with Venus. Both, Venus and Mars have sextile with the Moon, her again.

She is either killed somewhere close or she is with some man, but in abroad (Moon in Sagittarius, ruler of 9th in the 1st and ruler of 7th, Mars conjunction with Venus, her).

Sorry, I would like to know more about missing people.

Hope, somebody can explain it right.

Thank you for comments.

y.

LionKing

I didn't like the Lord of the 1st H in between the Lord of the 4th H (Saturn) and the Lord of the 8th H (Mars).

All seem to be conjuct in near degrees of perfection of each other Venus, Mars, conjuct and the near 60 deg of the Moon.

I agree with Yelena, doesn't look good.

I only dabble in this area because I don't like missing people. Still a new field to me, but like I said, nothing seems to come to any good when you see planets in between Saturn and Mars that are important to questions.
V/r LionKing

yelena234

I didn't like the Lord of the 1st H in between the Lord of the 4th H (Saturn) and the Lord of the 8th H (Mars)
All seem to be conjuct in near degrees of perfection of each other Venus, Mars, conjuct and the near 60 deg of the Moon.
I agree with Yelena, doesn't look good.
I only dabble in this area because I don't like missing people. Still a new field to me, but like I said, nothing seems to come to any good when you see planets in between Saturn and Mars that are important to questions.
V/r LionKing
Thank you for comment.

I do like missing people, to search them.
The reason is: I was living and working pretty long time, where people have disappeared in the mountains and nobody found them.
There is also some "mini" Bermuda triangle, where people have fallen in the hole and after few years dead body came out with the water.

In summer time we had lots of search actions, either in mountains or in this "devil triangle".

Here are two photos from there:
qyzmm9.jpg

(on the left side from the lake between mountains and the lake is "devil triangle")
Here the path on the left side of "devil triangle":
2qwmvet.jpg

y.

Mr stellium

My guess based on the chart would be kidnapped by an older man (say 50+), raped, killed and buried, perhaps near where she was last seen.
The reasoning for this: She is Asc, ruled by Venus (Venus also rules 8th of death by whole sign houses) conjunct Mars, 7th ruler (the killer). Saturn exalted on Asc is the older man. Moon in 3rd applying to Mercury (12th lord in 12th) signifies she was on a short journey (3rd house) when this crime occured.

A fall from a height is not indicated in this chart as I would expect to see an emphasis on 9th, 10th or 11th houses with Saturn or Mars in one of these houses.

Burial is a 4th house matter where we find the Lot of Fortune,The north node and Pluto - I expect her remains will eventually be found as the 4th lord is in the Asc (hidden burial brought to the surface/exposed).

yelena234

My guess based on the chart would be kidnapped by an older man (say 50+), raped, killed and buried, perhaps near where she was last seen.
The reasoning for this: She is Asc, ruled by Venus (Venus also rules 8th of death by whole sign houses) conjunct Mars, 7th ruler (the killer). Saturn exalted on Asc is the older man. Moon in 3rd applying to Mercury (12th lord in 12th) signifies she was on a short journey (3rd house) when this crime occured.
Burial is a 4th house matter where we find the Lot of Fortune,The north node and Pluto - I expect her remains will eventually be found as the 4th lord is in the Asc (hidden burial brought to the surface/exposed).

Thank you for comment.
I think that here were two men: older and younger man. Maybe younger man was her boyfriend?
In each case, she is dead.
Thank you also for explanation that 4th house shows burial (I can’t believe that some men are worse than animals).
In German Esoteric Forums I find very often that some young woman has disappeared and there is no sign, where she is or even worse: that she was found at all.

Y.

yelena234

Here is photo from 16 years old girl that is missing.

According to one man (in Austria newspapers) she was seen alive in April, 2008.

Her photo:

2ml3x1.jpg

Her photo is in all Austrian newspapers.

B.