Where is Bob Zemco?

Caro

He has .been gone awhile. Maybe he will be back like the next star wars epic. :ninja:

The forum has lost a few long term members.

Where is Dr Farr?

where ever they are, no doubt continuing the debate and search for truth. :whistling:

JUPITERASC

He has .been gone awhile.

Maybe he will be back like the next star wars epic. :ninja:
Maybe :smile:

images

The forum has lost a few long term members.

Where is Dr Farr
?

where ever they are, no doubt continuing the debate and search for truth.
:whistling:
dr. farr recent health issues http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78608

Munch

I've been gone a while myself at this point. I'm hoping to put more time in on the boards again and dust off my limited and rusty skills. It shall be interesting to see what I have retained, what's been lost and what's been honed in the background.

Wish Bob was back though. I was hoping that he'd be back.

JUPITERASC

I've been gone a while myself at this point.
I'm hoping to put more time in on the boards again and dust off my limited and rusty skills.
It shall be interesting to see what I have retained, what's been lost and what's been honed in the background.

Wish Bob was back though. I was hoping that he'd be back.
He's vanished before and returned :smile:

sea_of_qi

Dear BobZemco,

Thank you for introducing me to Traditional Astrology. In your time here, you unknowingly acted as a hand of fate turning the pages in my book of destiny. As that destiny comes into clear focus during my Saturn/Venus firdaria, I am grateful more than ever. I know there are many other "broken crayons" here who appreciate you equally.
Thank you.

JUPITERASC

Dear BobZemco,

Thank you for introducing me to Traditional Astrology.
In your time here, you unknowingly acted as a hand of fate
turning the pages in my book of destiny.
As that destiny comes into clear focus during my Saturn/Venus firdaria, I am grateful more than ever.
I know there are many other "broken crayons" here who appreciate you equally.
Thank you.

Indeed there are :smile:

166491-Broken-Crayons.jpg

recycled-crayons-600x450.jpg

27-New-Uses-for-Old-Broken-Crayons.jpg

sea_of_qi

Hey BobZemco, we are a little belated this year. The sage asks humble acceptance of the cycles that must be endured. Only a fool tries to stop the turning of the Earth. Here's to hoping you are in a wonderful cycle or at least one where you don't have to fall out of an airplane.