Where are the house keys

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
We have lost the house keys. Here is the chart.
I think they are in the house looking at the 2nd house. Moon in Pisces- does this mean it’s near water like the kitchen or bathroom. Most likely kitchen on the ground floor? Maybe I’m reading it all wrong. Please share your thoughts and help me read this chart effectively. I’m trying lol 😊
Thanks

Attachments

• 55D08B31-A258-49E4-96DA-F5C0A68B6DFC.png
    55D08B31-A258-49E4-96DA-F5C0A68B6DFC.png
    178 KB · Views: 12

mercuryforward

Hi Horary readers,
Just so I learn, do you think my question is not a horary question? Just wondering if this may be the case….
It is a horary question but I’ve never done missing objects before.

I’m just going to quote from “Simplified Horary Astrology” by Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, since that’s what I have.

She makes the distinction between “lost” and “misplaced.”

“The possession itself is ruled by its owner’s Second House, but the possibility of losing it mislaying it is ruled by the Fourth House.”

She says if the ruler of the second is in an angular house (it isn’t) then it is stil at home and lost. And if Neptune is prominent (I don’t think it is) it shows forgetfulness and is a sign that it’s mislaid. And if ruler of second is NOT angular, it is either lost or mislaid away from home.

Also, when ruler of the second, Saturn here, is intercepted, the item is enclosed and not out in the open.

Second house ruler in a succeedent house means a short distance away.

Fourth house ruler in earth sign, floor and ground level.

Does any of this resonate with you?

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
It is a horary question but I’ve never done missing objects before.

I’m just going to quote from “Simplified Horary Astrology” by Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, since that’s what I have.

She makes the distinction between “lost” and “misplaced.”

“The possession itself is ruled by its owner’s Second House, but the possibility of losing it mislaying it is ruled by the Fourth House.”

She says if the ruler of the second is in an angular house (it isn’t) then it is stil at home and lost. And if Neptune is prominent (I don’t think it is) it shows forgetfulness and is a sign that it’s mislaid. And if ruler of second is NOT angular, it is either lost or mislaid away from home.

Also, when ruler of the second, Saturn here, is intercepted, the item is enclosed and not out in the open.

Second house ruler in a succeedent house means a short distance away.

Fourth house ruler in earth sign, floor and ground level.

Does any of this resonate with you?

Thanks for helping.
My mom put them somewhere and now can’t find them. I’ve looked and searched in the house and where she would normally put them and they can’t be found. I’ve moved furniture around upstairs, downstairs, even the bathroom.
My mom says they are in the house as she locked the door and placed them somewhere which she doesn’t know where as when she went to get them from the usual place she can’t find them.
She is adamant they are in the house. She is saying they can’t be out the house as the doors are locked and how could she lock them if they were left outside which she has a good point as I don’t have a spare.
They are somewhere in the house and by the look of your insight they are downstairs.
When I went online to look this up I wish I had the reference now as it said about somewhere cold and damp. Near water. I’ve checked near the kitchen sink. Not there. I have no idea but I want to find them.