where are my scissors?

nelicaa

Yesterday I had them and used them, but today are nowhere to be found? And I really need them. Where can I find my scissors ?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_aaas_hr.78243.88180.png
    astro_2gw_aaas_hr.78243.88180.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 26

fensi88

It will be found there are several testimonies for that!
Ruler of the scissors is in angular house means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find.
Look in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or make-up box, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies or in an attic, guest room.

Ruler in 4 house means to look at home, in the kitchen, pantry or basement. In a safe, secure place. Any place where food is stored. Father's room. Where food is kept, old peoples home. Informal room.

Direction: North
Near colour: gold, yellow, orange, red, purple

POF is in Ar in 10th house. It can be at places near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, hat boxes, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces. It can be in place of business; a mother or boss may know where it is.

Direction :South
Near colour:red, black, purple

nelicaa

We found the scissors. my mother put the scissors in the pocket of her bathrobe. Her bathrobe is red and hung in the corner of the bathroom near the chimney

knowledge

I sensed something red along with some items used by woman; will play a role and was to ask if the scissors were red 🤣 but didn't post it.

knowledge

So the chimney was signified by the sun, hmm...the scissor's ruler it self was the sun. So i didn't wanted to over do it with "something hot" option.

Nice i learnt something new with this chart😁

knowledge

We found the scissors. my mother put the scissors in the pocket of her bathrobe. Her bathrobe is red and hung in the corner of the bathroom near the chimney
Mother (jupiter) is L10. the scissor (sun) L2, is aspecting to the jupiter in pisces a water sign shows the connections " mother, bathroom, robe"

knowledge

:)

In which direction you found the scissors? Is ur bathroom by the north?

I thought u may find it by the south or partly wast by south. But the jup and the L10 covers the north.