When will my family problems end?

knowledge

the answer to this, is you see this red triangle in your natal i.e the sun"you/ur man, once you get married", moon "your mind, and mars "your mother/sis or children in later life if you are fated to have one" all having a tug of war.

knowledge

I'm sure about one thing! I would like to be active in my job all the time and dedicate myself for it. Honestly, I love doing a valuable job. I also love reading and researching deeply.
yes, that is because you have a 2nd house sun. people with 2nd house sun have a priority for earning and possessing materials.

knowledge

you know that the natalchart is the snapshot of the universe at the time of your birth. you can take it either way " because these planets sits in these particular place "you, your characteristic and your fate" is made or it's simply that the planets tell you this is what you are.

you get bored easily and can go mad in a routine that's the same day in, day out and yours is a Mars that's restless for stimulation, and this makes you emotionally fickle.

knowledge

keep this, anything said here is of "May have" and not " you will". so do not take it all seriously, just calm down and focus on your life with an adaptable mindset. be thankful for what you have got "ur mother and sister|" and Don't think of them as a burden. Maybe you owe them in your past life??? There are people in this world who have no one for them and have the very worst/very bad fate. comparing your life with them. be happy about what you have got. be positive and your life gets better..

Last edited:

Zendaya

keep this, anything said here is of "May have" and not " you will". so do not take it all seriously, just calm down and focus on your life with an adaptable mindset. be thankful for what you have got "ur mother and sister|" and Don't think of them as a burden. Maybe you owe them in your past life??? There are people in this world who have no one for them and have the very worst/very bad fate. comparing your life with them. be happy about what you have got. be positive and your life gets better..
I see. I know I'm here to not repeat my mistakes. To love and support others. To learn every moment. To set free myself from negative energies. I always think about whenever my soul leaves my body, how my feeling that moment will be. That just matters.