When will my family problems end?

Zendaya

I've been struggling with my family problems since childhood till now. I can't live for myself at all. I am really tired. Will I be free in this lifetime?

Female
DOB: 08 March 1991 at 04:16 AM in Mumbai.

mathur_dinesh

I've been struggling with my family problems since childhood till now. I can't live for myself at all. I am really tired. Will I be free in this lifetime?

Female
DOB: 08 March 1991 at 04:16 AM in Mumbai.
Please describe the kind of family problems you are facing.

Zendaya

Please describe the kind of family problems you are facing.
Heavy responsibilities, hard works, money needs, and push me to marry. They expect me a lot while doing nothing for me. They are dissatisfied with me anyway. I have to support them emotionally as well. They assume me like a hero!

It's really difficult for me to live with my family. I'm so different from them in thinking way and behavior.

When I was a child, I lost my father and my father's family left us forever. Also, I'm a firstborn child, have a younger sister, and live with my single mom and my sister.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Heavy responsibilities, hard works, money needs, and push me to marry. They expect me a lot while doing nothing for me. They are dissatisfied with me anyway. I have to support them emotionally as well. They assume me like a hero!

It's really difficult for me to live with my family. I'm so different from them in thinking way and behavior.

When I was a child, I lost my father and my father's family left us forever. Also, I'm a firstborn child, have a younger sister, and live with my single mom and my sister.
Mars strongly rules your relationship with your family. It is debilitated in the navamsha chart and the birth Moon is also debilitated therefore Mars does not let relationships remain satisfactory.

You have two options: either let things remain as they are, or if you want relationship to improve then do something for your Mars and the Moon.

Any local astrologer can guide you as to how you should try to improve your Mars and Moon.

Zendaya

Mars strongly rules your relationship with your family. It is debilitated in the navamsha chart and the birth Moon is also debilitated therefore Mars does not let relationships remain satisfactory.

You have two options: either let things remain as they are, or if you want relationship to improve then do something for your Mars and the Moon.

Any local astrologer can guide you as to how you should try to improve your Mars and Moon.
Thanks for the guidance🙏

knowledge

here is ur natal. btw do you see or treat your sister as your child in some way?
1670101999693.png

knowledge

ah! ruler of th house and 5th hosue - mars in ur 5th; no wonder u take care of them. when you are married your partner won't really like them both.

knowledge

Have you lost ur father suddenly and he has passed away due to some viral disease or heart issue or accident?

you like your father more than your mother Moon trine venus- ruler of 4th.

Zendaya

Have you lost ur father suddenly and he has passed away due to some viral disease or heart issue or accident?

you like your father more than your mother Moon trine venus- ruler of 4th.
I lost my father in accident when I was teenager. Unfortunately, I did not feel close to my parents. neither my father nor mother. Actually I am not comfortable with anyone in my life.

knowledge

Your mind moon oppose ur mum and sister at the same time you ur sun square them aside. Sorry about this.

Your physical self saturn oppose ur 7th house. I wonder how that will turn out.

Zendaya

Your mind moon oppose ur mum and sister at the same time you ur sun square them aside. Sorry about this.

Your physical self saturn oppose ur 7th house. I wonder how that will turn out.
The only thing that gives me a good feeling is thinking about travels and going abroad. On the other hand, I'm not sure that being able to do it by myself lonely. You know I'm not fully independent mentally.