When will I marry?

milavr

My significator, Saturn in Aquarius is applying to significator of my partner, Sun in Saggitarius. They are sextiling by 6 degrees / that could possibly mean 6 months.

marrzy.png

knowledge

First of all this chart has a void moon.

In my view moon changing signs...mean some changes to the person or situation. i would say 6 years :D

ElenaJ

Actually the moon will trine pluto, so not really VOC. Pluto rules the 9th house of contracts.
Sun, 7th house ruler, approaches a trine to the ascendent ruler from the 10th house which is also the natural house of Saturn, ascendent ruler.
They will complete in approximately 6 units, which could reasonably be 6 months, as the position in angular houses tends to shorten the time.
Please do let us know how it works out!

P.S. the Part of Marriage is at 13 Libra, in the degree of the Nodes, so the matter will take its own path without the intervention of the querent.

IleneK

Premium Member
Actually Moon sextiles Jupiter, so not void of course.

When you will get married assumes that you will get married.
So it seems to me like the question to ask is:
"Will I get married [in some time frame]? And if so, then when?"

In this chart your potential partner, Sun, applies to oppose Mars before it meets Saturn. This looks like something getting in the way or interfering?
Before we go forward then, may I ask if are you involved with someone so that marriage is a possibility?

Last edited:

milavr

Actually Moon sextiles Jupiter, so not void of course.

When you will get married assumes that you will get married.
So it seems to me like the question to ask is:
"Will I get married [in some time frame]? And if so, then when?"

In this chart, your potential partner, applies to oppose Mars before it meets Saturn. This looks like something getting in the way or interfering?
Before we go forward then, may I ask if are you involved with someone so that marriage is a possibility?
I am not involved with anybody right now :)

waybread

mlavr, obviously some of us differ on our methods, which is why you are getting different answers. I practice a simplified form of traditional horary astrology.

Saturn does not apply to an aspect with the sun, because the sun is the faster-moving planet/ The sun applies to Saturn. But before the aspect can perfect, the sun perfects an opposition with Mars, which I would view as a prohibition. The moon applies to a sextile with Jupiter, which rules the sun (possible husband.) The moon is the faster-moving planet so if you want to find Mr. Right, you will have to make some effort yourself to meet men. Saturn in the first house is a traditional indicator that things will not work out as hoped, however.

This is not to say you won't get married. If that's what you want, I hope you do. A horary chart is time-sensitive, so you can ask again if your circumstances change, or after months or a year have elapsed. But in horary astrology, you cannot force the oracle. Your question isn't really about "when." Some people never marry, obviously. So a "when" question when you don't have a marriage proposal in hand is problematical, regardless.

knowledge

your partner will approach you 1st ;) i mean make the 1st move. He/she may have leo characteristics. you may have some financial matters related to your home and family that may not be liked by your partner or either she/he may bring a hard financial situation to you later in life.

knowledge

your partner will approach you 1st ;) i mean make the 1st move

Knowledge, can you please explain the astrological basis for your last two posts?
Sun the ruler of 7th applying to saturn L1 in 6 units, because of the presence of saturn a slow movong planet i dont think this matter will happen with in few months espicalöy when this person is currently single and looking 😁 so i would take it as years not months...more over 1st house saturn speaks of some regrets of the L1.

Moon seperating from L1 in 5 units indicats he or she could have missed an opportunity in the last 5 yrs, again i would say "years" for the same reason as mentioned.

Hint his/her previous relationship would have been virtual communication.

milavr

Sun the ruler of 7th applying to saturn L1 in 6 units, because of the presence of saturn a slow movong planet i dont think this matter will happen with in few months espicalöy when this person is currently single and looking 😁 so i would take it as years not months...more over 1st house saturn speaks of some regrets of the L1.

Moon seperating from L1 in 5 units indicats he or she could have missed an opportunity in the last 5 yrs, again i would say "years" for the same reason as mentioned.

Hint his/her previous relationship would have been virtual communication.
What do you mean by virtual communication?

waybread

Knowledge, the sun's next aspect is not a sextile with Saturn, but an opposition to Mars. I view this as a prohibition.

The moon's last aspect was a square to Saturn. It's next aspect is a sextile to Jupiter. Which is all very well, but I am not getting a husband out of this. It looks more promising, but Saturn in the first house is a traditional indicator that matters will not work out as one hopes.