When will I get married

Adel

The question is when will I marry?

d71269e43b6d69721bb6142a647b5b3cb74d811c.gif

I have Moon sig and it is in Marriage house. My Marriage house is full with a Stellium. Moon here is debilitated and also separated from Saturn. Venus is natural ruler here and has mutual reception with Saturn, so it is well placed. Hence strengthening it and Saturn too. Though Saturn is retrograde but It is in the sign of exaltation. Hence in a good position. Moon before going - void of course will favorably
aspect Venus and it will, after crossing the Stellium, start aspecting Saturn favourably, so not void of course technically.

This shows a refreshed interest in the matter of the party where I want to marry, and young women and gentlemen and father are likely to take interest but father will be following rather than leading the matter.

The hidden opposition is in the open now but weak.

The matter of the Marriage house is quite well and as there are cardinal signs on the First and Seventh so the answer that matter will proceed with refreshed interest and will result in marriage soon inshall Allah.

Last edited:

hermetic

questions asked during new Moon when Moon is combust are said to be worst regarding outcome, Moon here is also in detriment.

maybe now this matter is blinding you, so to speak. maybe asking out of desperation.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Adel,
I can see that this issue is very important to you. In order to fully understand the background of your question and out of respect for your sincerity, I reviewed all the threads you have started on this subject.You may never have asked this exact question but the intention of the question is the same.
I can also see how much astrology you have learned because of being inspired to know the outcome of this issue so important to you, so good is already coming out of the situation.
However, with horary, you cannot ask the same question over and over, even if you change the wording slightly.

I am sad to say that not one of the charts has given you the answer you are wanting.I am wondering if you do really believe in astrology? So many of our best horarists on here have spent a lot of time on your questions.
In this chart too-it shows that you are right onto her...but you are separating from her ruler Saturn. Her ruler is on the cusp of your h4 of endings. The moon has to change sign (its behaviour) to trine her and it wont do that until after it has conjuncted the sun, ruler of her eighth (loss)-your second (money),a combustion which is unfavourable, as Hermetic pointed out, then conjunct Venus-ruler of your fourth house of endings.. and then it will trine saturn, from Aquarius.
I think you may marry in 19 months but not to this person. Your ruler is in in its fall in capricorn.Something is not right there-but it pretty much says exactly the same as all the other times you asked. This person is showing an interest in herself primarily and her ruler is not well placed in relationship to yours.
I'm sorry if this is unwelcome news.
All the best
Lillyjgc

aquarius7000

Hi all,

..However, with horary, you cannot ask the same question over and over, even if you change the wording slightly.
I was just going to say the same thing and have also checked on the threads you have posted, Adel. They all do reflect the same underlying intention - will I marry this person. Most great horarists (like W. Lilly) say that asking the same question repeatedly (even if it is phrased differently each time) may point at frivolity on the part of the querent (not saying that this is also your reason). Hence, it is best to stick to the original chart (the 1st one), or wait, at least for 3 months, as some say, before casting another one for the same question/situation.

Lillyjgc said:
I think you may marry in 19 months but not to this person....
It would be nice to have some light shed upon how the "19 months" period was arrived at. Deducing time periods has been sort of my astrological Achilles heel. Thanks beforehand.

:)AQ7

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi,
As Adel has asked when will he marry I also read the chart purely from that perspective (but aware from previous posts that there's a special woman). The sig for Adel is the moon and the sig for a marriage partner (any marriage partner) is Saturn.
The moon will trine Saturn in 19 units of time-I'm guessing months, hoping it's not years.
A lot will happen before then though.
Cheers
Lilly

aquarius7000

The moon will trine Saturn in 19 units of time-I'm guessing months, hoping it's not years.Lilly
Thank you. I counted the 19° the same way, but for 'days' (which seemed a bit daft, considering the situation), as both the significators are in cardinal signs and angular houses (well, Sat is almost on the 4th cusp).

:)AQ7

astro09

Adel,
I know what is mean wanting something, trying hard to have it and not getting it at the end. That is not uncommon in life. Well, this is part of our lessons ---learning and growing, through love and pain. One need to find resources to assist us with our frustrations, sometimes these are within and other are external.

When I see at your moon in her sign and house, I can understand how strong you feel for her. Looking her, in Libra, exalting herself, that tells us she is involved in her own world and on a weak essential dignity with respect to you—she is indifferent to you. It is a tough, but life bring us the good, the bad and the ugly when we first look at it. Over time we understand better and accept those circumstances, for the most part at least.

The aspect between you and her is past…so is the time between you both. I see no reconnection between the two of you before the moon leaves sign.

Your question above was when; but you need to get an aspect with her first and there is none. I suggest moving on. If life get you an opportunity with her, fine but time has to happen first.
For now, I see no marriage in your life…however, that does not mean you will not; relax.

Adel

I am so sorry, really. It was not the chart of the time when I asked myself the question but it was for other time and I also without taking care have interpreted it as well.

I am really sorry. I am. I saved this chart but I uploaded the other one :(

Actually, while working in the office on my computer, I asked myself the question at 11.14am and then again at 11.24am. This is the chart of that 11.24am time.

I think that this one is not hopeful too. But there must be something that I can do to make things happen. There must be solution. Like meet her father or her uncle to make progress.

58636450469f6ce2942d15066c262b78f8500922.gif

As I already said that it is a marriage question .Timing of it.

Bad interpretation must be there again? I don't know what to say with so much "lovely" remarks already given.

The owner of VIIth Libra is in IXth ie MC. So it is highlighted. Saturn ruler of MC, which is social standing, is near VIIth and mutual reception is there between rulers of VIIth and MC.

Venus is ruler of new Moon. And it is the last planet that will aspect Moon favourably.

Cardinal houses on the angles which shows that matters is moving.

Last edited:

Adel

Adel,
When I see at your moon in her sign and house, I can understand how strong you feel for her. Looking her, in Libra, exalting herself, that tells us she is involved in her own world and on a weak essential dignity with respect to you—she is indifferent to you.

Well they have been here and there shifting and all as there was this construction of there house going on. They have just shifted back their home. She is very busy. Does not seems to get time for me to talk to over the phone.

My original question was when only and nothing else. I did not asked about love even. But as Aquarius and lily delved into my pst posts. So I had to come up with what I wrote above.

Okay right now the answer is not now... maybe but as I said that second chart is when I asked time of when but mistakenly put the first one up. But that chart have had shown me some past things trying to re-occur.

It is their indifference of 19 days because they. the party, is very busy in their chores of after shifting...

So I should wait for 3 months for now when I put up this question again if I am not married already.

For second chart I am not giving any interpretation...

Adel

Last edited:

astro09

Adel, have you considered checking on your nat, progres-transits ... In a type of question like this, I would check there.