When will I get married?

acmicasa

It seems I am going to have late marriage or no marriage. I am getting proposals but I am looking for a compatible partner. When will I find a compatible partner and get married. Currently running Saturn MD.

Details:
2 Feb 1986
00:22 Hours
Khaga, Fatehpur

acmicasa

No marriage-not correct.
Late marriage-yes. Marriage in Saturn major-period after two years from now.

Is the chart running under some other MD? I thought I am already in Saturn cycle. If my Saturn cycle has to start from two years from now then I must be going through Jupiter one currently?

Zappy

It seems I am going to have late marriage or no marriage. I am getting proposals but I am looking for a compatible partner. When will I find a compatible partner and get married. Currently running Saturn MD.

Details:
2 Feb 1986
00:22 Hours
Khaga, Fatehpur

How sure you are about the birth time... i tried to tally it with ruling planet method and it was showing that the birth time is not accurate. According to me the birth time is coming as 1.22 am.. It is quite possible that accidentally it might have written as 12 am rather than 1 am.. how I derived it... by applying ruling moon's planet method and confirm it with rule of origin method.

Moon's ruling planet @5.32 pm, 28th May 2018, birmingham, alabama, united states.

Moon signlord - mars
moon starlord - saturn
moon sublord - mercury

Given Birth time - 02nd Feb, 1986 @0.22 am, place - Khaga, Fatehpur, Uttar Pardesh.

lagna signlord - Venus
lagna starlord - rahu
lagna sublord - venus

Level 1
Lagna Signlord - Venus
Ruling Moon Signlord - Mars

Either Venus nor Mars are appearing as sign, star, sub in each other. As well as there is no connection via third planet also. So we need to rectify it on Sign level.

If one goes through the sublord table's and move the clock ahead, ascendant/lagna changes from libra to scorpio @1.22 am

@1.22 am ascendant/lagna will fall in scorpia in visakha star.
Lagna Signlord - Mars
Lagna Starlord - Jupiter
Lagna Sublord - Moon

Level 1
Lagna Signlord - Mars
Moon Signlord - Mars
Lagna and Moon Signlord are connected now as Mars is signlord of both.

Level 2
Lagna Starlord - Jupiter
Moon Starlord - Saturn
As per 1.22 am, Jupiter is in Aquarius sign. Aquarius signlord is Saturn. Hence Jupiter is connected with Saturn.
So level 2 is correct.

Level 3
Lagna Sublord - Moon
Moon Sublord - Mercury
Both Moon and Mercury are very well connected as Moon is appearing as starlord of Mercury and Mercury is appearing as sublord of Moon.
Level 3 is also correct.

Rule of Origin - To confirm that the recitified birth time is indeed correct.
1. The rectified Lagna Starlord is appearing as the 9th Starlord or sublord

2. The rectified Lagna sublord is appearing as the 9th Starlord or sublord

3. The rectified lagna starlord or sublord is linked to the 9th starlord or sublord through a third planet only.

Rectified lagna starlord that is Jupiter is appearing as 9th cuspal starlord.

If you can confirm few major events of your life, then we can tally it with the rectified time or the actual given birth time.

Only after that we can proceed with marriage related predictions.

Zappy

Quite a heavy stuff you wrote. Thanks for rectifying. Birth time may be, not sure, incorrect.

Events:
Started job for the first time in May 2011. Flunked in masters study in 2010, I never failed in academics before. It was a shock for me. Year 2013-2014 were very turbulent years, emotionally. I had appendicitis operation on Dec 2002.

Thank you for the information... I'm still unsure about the birthtime as the details doesn't seems to tally... anyways... we can solve your marriage related question using prashna jyotish/horary astrology.. To do so you need to select any number between 1 to 249. Do not select your favorite or lucky number.
Also your question should be crisp and clear. For example.. When will I get married?

Zappy

My question remains the same... When will I get married?
I have selected number 133.

Question - When will I get married
Horary No - 133
Date of Judgement - 9th June 2018
Time of Judgement - 15.26 hrs
Place - Birmingham, Alabama, United Sates of America

If 7th Cuspal Sublord signifies 2 7 or 11 then marriage event is promised.

7th Cuspal sublord is Mercury
Mercury is in Tauus @29 degree 34 mins 49 sec.
Mercury is occupying 8th house and is lord of 9th and 12th. It is in Star of Mars. Mar is in 3rd house and lord of 2nd and 7th house. Mercury's sublord is Saturn. Saturn is in 2nd house and is lord of 4th and 5th.

So Mercury as a planet - 8 9 12
Starlord Mars - 2 3 7
Sublord Saturn - 2 4 5

Mercury through its sublord saturn and starlord mars is signifying 2nd( addition to family) and 7th house( prime house of marriage). This means marriage is promised.

Current Mahadasha as per horary chart is Ketu till 2024.
Ketu as a planet - 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9
Starlord Mon - 6 10
Sublord Rahu - 1 2 3 6 7 8 9 10

Ketu is signifying 2nd and 7th house on sub level, however it is also signifying 1 6 10 on sub level and 6 10 on starlevel. Starlord is denying the event and also sublord strength is reduced as complete combination of 1 6 10( negative for marriage is appearing on sub level). Ketu is weak planet to give results of marriage event.

Next Mahadasa is of Venus - From July 2024.
Venus is natural significator of marriage. Even if 2 7 11 is not present in venus then too it can give the results of marriage, provided only 1 6 10 are not there.

Venus as a planet - 1 8 9
Starlord Jupiter - 1 3 6
Sublord Mars - 2 3 7

Venus sublord Mars is signifying 2nd and 7th house. This means sublord is strongly promising the event. Starlord Jupiter is signifying 1st and 6th house( two negative house of marriage). Venus as a planet is signifying 1st house. Here strenght of venus is average, but it is not denying the event. Also it is natural significator. Marriage can take place in venus mahadasa.

So accordingly to me Venus Dasa - Venus Bhukti - Sun Anatra marriage should be fixed

Sun signification as a planet - 8 11
Starlord Mars - 2 3 7
Sublord Rahu - 1 2 3 6 7 8 9 10

This period comes between Feb 2025 - April 2025