When Will I get a new job?

ScorpAsc5

Respected forum people,

My current job is not serving the purpose of me growing up. Instead, I am facing lots of troubles with my current job - Its too much far away, there is no job satisfaction, no scope of growing and feels like a prison when every day I live 8 hours under micro-management. Me and my manager just does not get along.

I have applied to tons of jobs, I am giving interviews too at different companies which I think would serve the purpose better. My target is to change job around August.

So far I have been rejected 4 times for new job opportunities during my interview process.

I am open to move to another state if I get a better offer outside my current state in the USA. But I have no idea when I will get a new job.

Please help me in cooling my mind off , if possible, if anyone would like to read my Horary chart and let me know when will I be able to change to a better job?

Thank you very much,
ScorpA

Last edited:

rafaella

Not seeing a job. Moon just separated from Mercury, the 10th ruler, so maybe another interview. But Saturn in 1st is very negative and will delay things. I'm sorry, I don't see a job in the near future.

I believe your old chart is still valid, the answers are there. That chart shows 1 year or upto 1,5 years for a job (from date of that chart). So hang in there and keep applying. Perhaps move closer to your current job temporarily.

Good luck!

ScorpAsc5

Thank you rafaella for your reading :) It will be helpful to plan decisions accordingly.

Do you mean I would get job within 1 or 1.5 years since I created my job horary chart? I created it on 29 Nov 2015. So it means by Nov 2016 or maximum by May 2017?

oleanna

Thank you rafaella for your reading :) It will be helpful to plan decisions accordingly.

Do you mean I would get job within 1 or 1.5 years since I created my job horary chart? I created it on 29 Nov 2015. So it means by Nov 2016 or maximum by May 2017?

Dear, what do you mean? This chart is not dating from November, but from June 12th... ???

So, i'd say the calculations base on the chart we see, right?

ScorpAsc5

Thank you Oleanna for your kind response. I had casted a horary chart about changing my job in Nov 2015 and mostly readers here suggested that It would take time. I casted horary chart again yesterday. So I am not sure which chart is right or still applicable but I guess both charts are still showing struggle with current job and no expected change in job in near future.

Thank you Oleanna :)
SA5