When will I get a new job

socrates

Hi
Im the moon but some people prefer to use another planet to represent us. Still based on this chart there 17 units of time betwen moon and mars venus. What do you think?

socrates

Attachments

• xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 22

The Everqueen

With the Moon at 3 degrees, this confirms you being out of work for three months. Movement over a house cusp often shows a major change in career. The Moon is applying to sextile Mars ruler of the 10th house in about 23 and a half degrees. Using the Moon for timing, it is in an angular house in a fixed sign which naturally would give the longest time frame of 23 and half months but as you have the volition to make it happen then this could be seen as being 23 and a half weeks – five and a half months instead of a year. It could be days or weeks but that would depend on how much effort you put into applying for posts. Good luck!

socrates

With the Moon at 3 degrees, this confirms you being out of work for three months. Movement over a house cusp often shows a major change in career. The Moon is applying to sextile Mars ruler of the 10th house in about 23 and a half degrees. Using the Moon for timing, it is in an angular house in a fixed sign which naturally would give the longest time frame of 23 and half months but as you have the volition to make it happen then this could be seen as being 23 and a half weeks – five and a half months instead of a year. It could be days or weeks but that would depend on how much effort you put into applying for posts. Good luck!

No,17 degrees mars is at 20 capricorn moon at 3 scorpio. I teach for the jobcenter. They invite me when they need a teacher,so its not about apllying to jobs. I simply wait for invitations when they need a teacher

IleneK

Premium Member

I would only add that you are not well placed at this time as Moon in its fall and in the heart of Via Combusta, on the burnt or fiery path.
There is also lots of competition reflected by other planets in the 7th house of your competitors. And the job/Mars is also in the house of your competitors. So it may be the longer time units.

socrates

I would only add that you are not well placed at this time as Moon in its fall and in the heart of Via Combusta, on the burnt or fiery path.
There is also lots of competition reflected by other planets in the 7th house of your competitors. And the job/Mars is also in the house of your competitors. So it may be the longer time units.

Thats what happened in january. One course went to another teacher,the other was called off because there werent enough students.
Back in august when I had plenty of money horary chart had saturn in 2nd indicating that I should save that money,when I asked where should I invest it. I travelled cause I dint foresee much problem as I was expecting to teach 3 courses as of november. In the end I only taught one. I was planning to move to a foreign city that I love around march but now I cant. Not enough money to support myself while looking for work there.
Anyway my mum is 90 so I dont want to move now,but I want to have money for a move when shes no longer ive cause nothing keeps me in my hometown

Last edited:

socrates

I just asked How can I move to city C abroad now that Im hard up?
I cant post the chart yet but moon is at 23 scorpio in 12th mid Sagitarius rises and sun ruler of 9th is applying to conjunction to jupiter in pisces in 3rd house by 8 units of time. Pisces is the 4th sig though,for those who prefer whole sign houses. Ill post the chart tomorrow

socrates

I am not sure a horary chart can advise you how to make a move if you are hard up. Sounds more like a question for either a travel or a financial advisor.

J just asked How can I move to city C abroad now that Im hard up?
moon is at 23 scorpio in 12th mid Sagitarius rises and sun ruler of 9th is applying to conjunction to jupiter in pisces in 3rd house by 8 units of time. Pisces is the 4th sig though,for those who prefer whole sign houses

Attachments

• zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
J just asked How can I move to city C abroad now that Im hard up?
moon is at 23 scorpio in 12th mid Sagitarius rises and sun ruler of 9th is applying to conjunction to jupiter in pisces in 3rd house by 8 units of time. Pisces is the 4th sig though,for those who prefer whole sign houses

I do apologize. I am having a little trouble understanding what you are asking.
Best wishes.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Hi
Im the moon but some people prefer to use another planet to represent us. Still based on this chart there 17 units of time betwen moon and mars venus. What do you think?

It doesn't seem like you will have any luck in finding a job any time soon.
The moon is exactly on the point of its fall, and while it does make an aspect to L10 - there are many obstacles into making that aspect (first it trines Jupiter, squares Mercury, squares Saturn, trines Venus, and then finally L10 Mars). Mars is also in the detriment of the moon, so the aspect isn't exactly the best. There is a lot of Frustrations here, indicating lots of obstacles. and the general position of the moon is not good.

I am not sure on the exact timing, but it isn't any time soon, and certainly not without great efforts into your job search.

socrates

I do apologize. I am having a little trouble understanding what you are asking.
Best wishes.

Im a freelance english teacher and I work by invitation. My last assignment was in november. Now Im waiting for more invitations to teach. My job is irregular

IleneK

Premium Member
Im a freelance english teacher and I work by invitation. My last assignment was in november. Now Im waiting for more invitations to teach. My job is irregular

In the second chart, Moon separates from job/Venus and does not aspect for 29 degrees, to square at 22 Lib/Cap. Long distance, difficult aspect.
Cardinal signs points to a speedier time frame. You would have to move the chart forward to the squaring of Moon Venus to see what houses they are actually in to get another indicator of the quality of time besides the signs that the planets are in. I doubt it is 29 days, so it might be 29 weeks?

But actually I think we should go back to the original chart, since the second chart is for the same question, in my mind. The original chart shows 17 degrees until Moon sextiles Mars. Given the very poor state of Moon by essential dignity and via combusta, and the fact that by reception you want the job badly, Moon receiving Mars by dignity. But Mars does not receive you/Moon well, even when Moon perfects its sextile to Mars.
Given this, I sense the time frame again is certainly not days, so at the least, weeks. And then, sextile only points to opportunity.