When will hell leave me alone?

Perhaps you are not aware, but telling someone that they are a flamer on an internet forum is a synonym for calling them a Troll, which is an extreme insult on a forum.

So.....I'm sorry you see it that way. I'm pretty good at diagnosis, but not as good at recommendations astrologically. I've only been studying astrology for about 3 years, and at this late point in my life, my memory is not as good as it was when I was your age, 40 years ago.

But I agree with Jupiter ASC, that posting your personal opinion on astrology in an international site can be dangerous--because you get attacked for it. And posting opinions that have a negative description in very specific ways can also be dangerous to the person who is receiving them. So I spend more time in trying to get posters to share exactly what they want to know about, rather than assuming that the astrologer can read their mind. Usually when the poster doesn't share his or her exact information then they get the kind of information that the "astrologer" likes best about his own chart.

If the poster shares exactly what they want to know about, then I am more likely to know if I can help in my small way, or if its something I know nothing about. Most of the time, it turns out that I cannot help. and so I'd rather help with real information, than just shoot off the top of my head----something that tends to come with age, I'm afraid. I shot way more from the hip when I was your age.

And with specific information, then other astrologers who are far better than me can respond specifically---like Conspiracy Theorist, for example.

Trolling/flaming are not insults...it's a commendation. Especially for those with a good dose of Jupiter/Sag hehe

Last edited:

Jadi

Why do you care?

Oh my god. I've already told everyone a hundred times now: I was asking if anyone saw INDICATIONS for trouble in my chart! You don't know what has been written and deleted in this thread previously.
I can tell you're a whiner by the way you post, btw I've saved your chart in case CT deleted it, how about I post it again for other people to look at it?

I can tell you're a whiner by the way you post, btw I've saved your chart in case CT deleted it, how about I post it again for other people to look at it?

Not sure if you're trying to threath me or what. I have got the answer I needed here, but if you think you're bitchlapping me or anything by posting it, then go ahead.

Jadi

Yes, people, take good look at me. Here you have the entire map of who I am, who I have been, who I love, what I eat for breakfast, my fav color and you name it :love: lol
Why are you involved with astrology? A serious question.

MadArchitect

Here you go :smile:

i dont know how old you are but you need to grow up...
you act like a teenager,
you obviously see that he-she's sensitive and you keep picking her-him repeatedly..
WTF with you people in this forum some of you are nasty weirdos

you need a nice good ban for this behavior bullying a sensitive person
yes he's-she's a whiner indeed ,and are you better from her if you continue the show?

Last edited:

Jadi

i dont know how old you are but you need to grow up...
you act like a teenager,
you obviously see that he-she's sensitive and you keep picking her-him repeatedly..
WTF with you people in this forum some of you are nasty weirdos
:lol: I've picked on her just once... YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!1!!!

MadArchitect

Why do you feel the need to respond? I'm not going to stop, I'm the bully here.

this thread smells ban from miles away .. :whistling:

Attachments

• 9519aea4_vbattach314410.jpg
    9519aea4_vbattach314410.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: