When marriage will happen?

nira19

Is there possibility of getting married to a person in medical profession? Will I be getting married to a know person or friend.

DOB :19/07/1988
TIME :14:59PM
CITY :MUMBAI
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_01_nira.47105.61844.gif&res=63

Last edited:

himanshul

I will answer your second question...rather..

Yes it seems that you will have a love marriage..because...
your 5th lord jupiter is in 7th house ..where venus is present...and venus itself is the 7th lord and any connection between 5th lord and 7th lord gives a love marriage....
However...presence of venus/jupiter (karakas) for female..in 7th house delays marriage...a bit..

himanshul

here is your chart...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 5.03.49 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 5.03.49 pm.png
    299.9 KB · Views: 33

himanshul

but in your chart rahu is not aspecting any of your marriage house or romance house..so its not that every time rahu gives a love marriage ..but rather rahu give an intercast love marriage....

BTW are you in love with someone...

nira19

NO BUT IN RAHU JUPITER PERIOD I HAD LOVE AFFAIR which failed. I m confused if love marriage is there in my chart den why it didn't happened 3yrs have passed.Last year I got marriage proposal of one person from
Medical profession but nothing happened further. I wanted to marry this person but now he rejected. Why this is happening I m confused.

himanshul

Dont think that breakup happened or someone rejected you or changed his mind doesn't always mean that you have something wrong in your chart...however...since rahu isn't casting any of its aspect on seventh lord or Jupiter then you can say that your seventh house is free from affliction of rahu..but the thing which concerns me in your chart is that your saturn aspects your fourth house where rahu is already placed ...hence this shows delay in happiness....disappointments etc...

there I see some friction/indifference between you and your father...

Am I right? please tell me if I am going right....

nira19

Dont think that breakup happened or someone rejected you or changed his mind doesn't always mean that you have something wrong in your chart...however...since rahu isn't casting any of its aspect on seventh lord or Jupiter then you can say that your seventh house is free from affliction of rahu..but the thing which concerns me in your chart is that your saturn aspects your fourth house where rahu is already placed ...hence this shows delay in happiness....disappointments etc...

there I see some friction/indifference between you and your father...

Am I right? please tell me if I am going right....[/QUOTE

Yes very true friction is there but regarding rahu Dasha some ppl told dat it's in nakshatra of jupiter which occupies 7,2,5 house dats it is bad I m confused what results rahu will it give results of saturn or jupitet

nira19

Dats because now I m under rahu Dasha saturn antardasha dasha in which I m having bad health since 2.5 years no about end in June and next I m worried about mercury antardasha