When is the Time of the Second Coming?

abelardo

He came as a thief in the night,he had to come in a time of great turmoil,he did the work he had to do and then simply went away with most of the world not even been aware of his coming,he was born in 1916 i believe,he wasa very prepare scientist and artist,founded schools and prepare things adn schools for the new age of aquarius in the middle of the fortys,funny thing is no one coming out of this centres of ''preparation''would label him or promote him as such,I DO,only one time i heard a comment in regard of him being the Christ.

2rainbows

flea said:
It is interesting times we live in. The harmonic Convergence of 1987 seems to be of importance in a shifting of the future. And what is to say the prophecies are still relevant. Maybe they show what might have happened once upon a time.

Yeah you are on to something!! it is in with the idea of all time is now, no such thing as linear time. it is a current outlook to show us both where we are headed and where not to go. we can change our outlook at any moment and change the picture in our outlook. i am not 100% clear on this but in the right ball park. Spirit is awesome!!
2rainbows

2rainbows

I got it clear now, the prophecies are our past, that is how we know. Even the highest plateau of Spirits can see only a small bit into the future, because we all make it every day. anyone who plans beyond the very near future is limiting themselves to the plethora of possibilities now. fool's paradise teaches- make goals. make one goal- to make your next moments better than the last. the concept of time is an absolute luxury and gift to us all.
Cheers!,
2rainbows

abelardo

There is a series of television programs that were broadcasted in pbs public television that explains the new views of physicists and astronomers on time,past,present and future,its just mind blowing,the series name is ''to the edge of the universe'',i think they are available in dvd and they are worth every penny.

Andonis

I like to stick to the chart in question after all this was an Horary and the issue is interpreting it.
I would point out the Moon. The moon is not only combust it is also on Regulus. (The Royal Star, Great power. Sudden Downfall, accidents,violence. Lilly's highest accidental dignity).

AquarianEssence

This is interesting, assigning the 10th to the Christ, the annointed one, ruled by Venus. The final chapter of Revelatons comes to mind where Jesus is quoted as saying he is the bright and morning star. That is Venus, the ruler of the 10th and when she is the morning star, her name is Lucifer, the light bearer. She is Lucifer in this chart, setting and rising before the Sun, father, who is also refered to as the son of the father. Lucifer is often called Satan, probably because Saturn is exalted in Libra, where he is the accusor or adversary. In this role he uses his authority to show one the error of his ways, where he as missed the Mark (meaning belonging to Mars). Also notable, is the 19th degree, the number of the Sun, so prominant and numerous in the chart.

The way you have assigned significators, Mercury, the Holy spirit is ruled over by the Sun, father, and mutually recieves and gives authority to and over him. The Sun-father, exalts the spirit, Mercury, and rules over him. The spirit is an exalted ruler of the father and receives his authority from him at the same time. The people, Moon, stand embrased by both the father and the spirit.

The most important thing this chart shows, I believe, is that the 2nd coming has alreay happened, or, if you prefer, it isn't going to. The Moon is obviously void of course. The last thing that took place before the casting of this chart were for Moon, the people to receive the transformation and regenerative powers of Pluto, through love as shown by the 5th type of trine from Moon to Pluto, and confirmed by being in the 8th house of rebirth. The the final traditional aspect was to conjoin the Spirit, Mercury, and be of one mind in serviing and ruling the Sun, Father, Son. And please also notice that Mars exalts and submits to the authority of the Spirit, Mercury also. No one will be the loser here. That's why Jesus could claim that he and the father, along with Lucifer, the morning star, are one. He he made sure this little piece of written information would stay protected for generations to come by adding a little curse at the end, saying that if any thing was added to or taken away from those words, the symbolic plagues mentioned would fall on that person.

Andonis

Well, the question was about the TIME not IF it will happen. The belief is it WILL happen. The moon VOC may mean we cannot know this time. What do you think?

Amoleman

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. -- Matthew xxv. 13

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. -- I Thes. v. 2

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. -- II Peter iii. 10

No man, not even Jesus himself, knew the time of his coming. Only the Father in heaven knows such things. As such it is in vain that you are trying the ascertain the date of the coming. There is no problem is asking about the effects thereof or the signs that preceed it, but the actual date no-one knows.

Shalom

Last edited:

Natasha

Some say this pertains to the ingress of the synetic vernal point into aquarius
ie moving into a new age
and some even say that the bible predicts that at this time christianity will end.
Not saying that one day one wakes up & christianity is gone - obviously more gradual

But as Liz Greene says when we move from one sign to the next in the great year "the old gods die and new gods are born"

As far as it goes it makes a lot of sense to me
WHen does the SVP go into aquarius? My empemeris only goes to 2050 and the SVP is still 4 degrees pisces

Andonis

Welcome to the discussion Amoleman. I think that Jesus knew and knows the time of the second coming. The reason is that he is united and of the same nature as The Father and Holly Spirit. One has no secrets from the other. (Of course some do not think that jesus is god or they think he is lesser god but I do not think this is true). It is clear also that he did not think it necessary for the people to know the date of the second coming as this may alter artificially their behaviour. Whatever the reasons that He did not explicitly say that on THAT exact date there will be the second coming, He has revealed it indirectly to many prophets and saints and also via the Apostole John in the Apocalypse, but in an encoded manner so as only those of high spiritual level, those who are near to Him and as a result will be in a position to comprehend the event. The translation from the Greek does not prohibit the above explanation.

Shalom!

Chi-Ron

Truth is dependent on context. The larger the context the more whole/holy/healing (all same root) the Truth. Therefore the phrasing of the question works to determine context.

In this case, using "time" for trying to determine the "end of time" is very telling.

As this is a spiritual-astrology post, consider the connection between mythology and astrology...that of Saturn (or Chronos..."time", in Greek). Saturn/time-space-3rdD "ruled" the world since his marriage with his mother, Gaia.

The "end of time" is exactly that...the end of Saturn's singular rule of this time-space, and the return of his Father...Uranus. The switch that goes on, therefore, is from the lower, dual Mecurial mind to the higher, unified Uranic mind.

Chi-Ron

According to my studies, the second coming already happened. Don't be surprised, it couldn't have been predicted before, as told by Jesus himself in St. Matthew's Gospel: "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone" (24:36).
So, we know that in St. Mathew’s Gospel, Jesus foretold his second coming on Earth. The promise He made was that He would return when His sign appeared in the sky: "Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory" (24:30).
According to traditional christian interpretation, the sign to which Jesus refers is the CROSS. I learned that recently a Cross did appear in the sky, in the form of a figure formed by the position of the planets of the solar system aligned around the Earth. This unique and unrepeatable phenomenon is, in my opinion, the SIGN that the second coming has already occurred. At that moment, when a Cross was formed in the sky, The Son of Man should have been born.
Please have a look to the following natal chart and give me your feedback... Am I so wrong?

Attachments

• CROSS.jpg
    CROSS.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

AquarianEssence

Hmmm, I was carrying my 1st child at this time. Is it your chart? The cross has always referred to squares and oppositions though, not inconjunct or sextiles. But it does look like a person hanging on a cross, with arms upward.

I had the most vivid dream during the early 80s. I was looking toward the west and the sky was filled with the most humungous clouds that were rolling back just as described in the Bible, like a scroll being opened if the blue sky were the contents. If the clouds were the scroll then it was being closed after having been open to share its secrets. Hmmm

Interesting the Sun-son here is at the degree of expiation and atonement. (at-one) I personally believe the 2nd coming is when we each realize we are gods, as Jesus said, and become one with that, thus atonement. So I believe the 2nd coming is an internal spiritual and mental process. This is when the new Jerusalam will come. The name, by the way, is dual, a plural. The roots means possessed, founded, seat of the father...and peaceful. It is the city of 2 hills, like the breasts. And we all know the breasts are the never ending fountain that flows with milk and honey, giving our babies peaceful sleep.

AquarianEssence said:
Is it your chart? The cross has always referred to squares and oppositions though, not inconjunct or sextiles. But it does look like a person hanging on a cross, with arms upward.

It is my friend's chart and yes it looks like you're saying, so I've took for instance the Vitruvian Man figure by Leonardo da Vinci and tried to overlap it to this natal chart, by centering on man belly. And I got a perfect match between cosmic circle and man circle, and between solar system planets disposition on a latin cross and man stance and disposition of arms, head and legs. It looks like a Christ on his Cross, but infact the Cross is on the sky as the sign of a divine event.... so where was Christ at that moment? maybe descending from Heaven on Earth by appearing in our physical world? Could the new Messiah have been born at that moment when this latin cross was appearing in the sky, as Mattew (24:30) wrote?

Attachments

• parallel-vitruvian-man.jpg
    parallel-vitruvian-man.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Chi-Ron

Dear MariaMartelli,

I tend to agree with AquarianEssence as to the "101st Monkey" theory for collective awakening. That is...when a sufficient percentage of humans "pop awake" similar to microwave popcorn (it is happening now), the rest will be catalyzed into awakening in a very rapid manner. I also agree that the next step in the progression of consiousness is homo-spiritus...half man, half spirit. This agrees with the devolution process that occured in the first place that is chronicled in mythology with the titans and the battles with the immortals, etc.

As for the coming of the age of Aquarius, what resonates best with me is a long transition period, of possibly close to 500 years, with the beginning of the age back in the late 1700's when Uranus was rediscovered. In addition, most cycles that I know of have the "4 corners" of the cross, or quarter cycles. Therefore the first quarter cycle would be dimishing Pisces, with an initial Aquarian input. The 2nd quarter cycle (in the ending process now) is a full culmination of Pisces (similar to full moon) and a cross-over into Aquarius. The 3rd quarter cycle is a strongly growing Aquarius with much weaker Pisces, while the final quarter cycle sees the final fading of Pisces and the Aquarian taking his throne at the end of the cycle.

It is informative to note JC's words in the "Lords Prayer". "My Father Who Art in Heaven, HALLOWED be Thy Name..." If one looks deeply at the name he is implying, the reason that it is hallowed will jump out soon enough. It contains the name of every 'Father in the Heaven' all the way back to the time/place of the split perception occuring. Therefore, knowing this hallowed name alone, you can do you own arithimetic.

Chi-Ron

Chi-Ron said:
the Aquarian taking his throne at the end of the cycle.
I like this theory and I firmly believe in its basic evolutionary concepts. But please let me put it in another way: I think the end of the cycle for Aquarian taking his throne will be in the next one or two millenium. Let me explain why:
Jesus lived on the cusp between the Aries and Pisces Era. He is the man-symbol of the Pisces era, an archetype, or a spiritual model to follow for the mankind to save their race and live in peace. That is true, as it is true that this Pisces archetype, and most famous man nowadays, lived infact in a poor and miserable manner, at the moment of Pisces Era beginnings. It is common sense and it is written in the Gospels that HE DID NOT take his throne at his first coming, but HE WILL take it at the end of the cycle. I think the end of the Cycle of Pisces is nowadays, on the cusp between Pisces and Aquarius Era, and I'm one of the many who believes that he will take finally his throne in his Second Coming as King of the King, while I am still living. It means that all He wanted to do in his first appareance on Earth, he will finally be able to accomplish it since His aims will be better understood and supported by the people - as you said, the majority of people are next to Jesus spirit and they need to democratically elect their Son. In the same way I think it is too soon for the Aqurian principles to raise and be realized in the real world, as the Jesus throne will last for at least a 1000 years as said in the Holy Texts. But I'm agree that we live in an in-between Era of new concepts and social experiences and old traditions and values, and maybe one of our Aquarian friends will be the next misundertood Messiah who will take His throne at the end of Aquarius cycle... As well, I'm sure that the Aquarian archetypical spirit is nowadays starting to spread and cannot be ignored by Jesus the Judge compassionate of what happened to him 2000 years ago, at a similar stage... According to my study, the natal chart of the new Christ will have Pisces as sun-sign and Aquarius as sun-rising, that means tha he behaves spiritually as an Aquarian, while embodying the Pisces spirit in a solid, material and real form. He will be a person who will understand and likes Aquarian new concepts but aim to get his throne as it was promised 2000 years ago and consolidate his power in a real Kingdom, after having judged people according to 2000 years of evolution of Christian tarditions. He will do what the majority of people, both evil and good, expects from Him. Please have a look to his chart that I posted above....

Last edited: