When is the Time of the Second Coming?

Andonis

NOTE: I have edited the date, see below...
23rd August 2006 6pm Tripolis GRC
Chart is radical to my surprise as such questions are not easy.
I asked the question and I am represented by Saturn (which is also my natal planet by coincidence). I consider the second coming as a 10th house question so Venus is the significator, and I consider this as being Jesus.
Moon is in fixed sign and succeedent house so time of the event is in YEARS.
I consider the event to occur when Venus meets Saturn to be when I will be enlightened by Jesus. This will occur in 3 years and 9 months approx.
The second coming I consider when Jesus (Venus) meets the MOON (the people) in 15 degrees, ie in 15 YEARS, in 2021. (2006+15=2021) approx.

Worth noting a few things here.
Consider the Moon representing the people of the world. The Sun being The Father (God). Note the Moon is getting combust, a highly malefic situation is unfolding upon us, and this within Regulus which has qualities of Mars or Jupiter (Fall from Grace?)....
Mercury i consider as being the Holy Spirit. Both Saturn and Moon are in trine with Pluto! So the second coming is malefic for the world and Saturn.
Note also the significator of the 4th house (antichrist, opposite to 10th house) is Mars.
There is a way out of the malefic situation for us all, by a mutual reception between Mercury and Sun, which will bring Mercury on Mars, (The Spirit will catch the antichrist) and could save the world....I am sure the Holy Bible tells us what this entails..

:)

Attachments

• Time of Second ComingCC.gif
    Time of Second ComingCC.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Vanillaventi

Truly fascinating!!!! Every culture on this earth knows ( has prophecies) or is becoming aware that the second coming prophecies are being fulfilled, even if a person isn't especially religious or spiritual, etc, people know something is up!!!! The planet earth , the peoples, all the occurences, wars, and famines, and natural diasters, the weather , all this was told would happen in the last days, and I know people say its always been like this, yes, but not to this degree and we all know that it is escalating and getting more intense, and harder on all mankind, and animals, and the planet earth, air, water, pollution etc going out of control Global warming species dying off, the balance has been thrown off, the last day events!!! God is trying to wake everyone up, we are at the end of this earth's history but the time and the hour no man knows only God knows, HE will come like a thief in the night, probably way sooner than anyone thinks, so when we see all the things that are happening on this earth we know that it is soon!! Really exciting times to be living and very serious too!!! Adonis I think that was very interesting the chart, and your explanation is quite believeable!!! Sincerely Deb:)

Lenvdb

I am not sure exactly how to interpret the chart, but I do understand the teachings on the second coming of Christ and the various interpretations. I also study the Qabbalah and how it links to astrology. This gives me an understanding of the various emanations of God in the Tree of life and which planet is associated with which emanation of God.

The sun is associated with Jesus Christ, in the sphere of Tipareth , the 6th sphere (Beauty). In the Tree of Life the sun sphere is the only sphere linked and connected to all the other spheres on the Tree. The Bible calls Jesus the Sun of Righteousness. The second coming is about the Bridegroom (A symbol of Tipareth) coming for His Bride(Malkuth - The Kingdom - the 10th sphere). The moon is associated with Yesod 9th sphere (The sphere of magic/miracles) and speaks of the Holy Spirit.

Miracles are performed by having an understanding of Yesod. It thus represents the sphere from where miracles come and the angel Gabriel is the archangel in charge here etc. God the Father (YHVH) is associated with the whole Zodiac in Chokmah (the 2nd sphere) and Binah (YHVH Elohim), the Superior mother is associated with Saturn in the 3rd sphere. She represents death in terms of ending of cycles before new cycles begin.

The second coming is about Jesus returning for His Bride, His Kingdom - God dwelling amongst His people.

Venus is associated with the sphere of Netzach 7th sphere(Victory) in the Tree and Mercury with Hod 8th sphere(Splendour/Glory). The order of angels in Netzach are the Elohim (The gods).

This is taken from Occult studies - The Order of the Golden Dawn.
:)
Len

AquarianEssence

Thanks for bringing this forward, Lenvdb. I hadn't seen it before. Now there are two threads active on this subject. This one is quite interesting. I see the Moon is void but I think that is appropriate. Although Moon had been approaching Sun, she went void with a trine to Pluto leaving Sun void also until just a short time before casting this chart. Sun went void with a sextile to Gemini Moon (duality) on August 18. It is no longer void since it is within moiety of orb for a sextile to Jupiter. I agree, Sun-Son of God belongs on Tiphareth which is also the heart. What I see in this chart is the Sun-Son had recently been void or: was not, but is yet to come. I see the Moon, Yesod, the womb is void. She and the Sun are sitting in the house of sex. (I'm sure this will be challegened as it has been in another thread, but I stand by that.) They are also in the grave, being the 8th house. The void is a time for the unexpected to happen, a time when the universe is open to certain loopholes (possible getting pregnant when it isn't the normal fertile time or without actually having complete intercourse). I see the angels (Venus-Lucifer) standing with Binah, Saturn in partnership with Chockmah, Neptune preparing to announce the birth (8th house) of a son conceived by the Virgin. (Sun in Virgo) The fact that the Moon was void as Sun entered Virgo is symbolic of the virgin womb being impregnated. Jesus was said to be conceived by the Holy Spirit. This corresponds to the path that joins Kether, the crown and Pluto with Chockmah, Neptune and wisdom. The womb, Moon opposing Neptune and trine (9th house type, spiritual child and love) to Pluto were her last aspects.

The first aspect Moon, mother, the womb makes is to merge with the Sun, son in the sign of the virgin. I think this chart is showing the immaculate conception which really is symbolic of each of our conceptions. It shows the amazing, magical power of what takes place during the void in the secret places (8th). What is conceived of the spirit in secret (Pluto in Sag in the 12) is born 9 months later in Virgo, the virgin. I realize the virgin said to conceive the coming messiah in the old testament is almah and betulah, Virgo is the unveiled virgin, but I think it fits, especially with Jesus main theme carried forward to present is the loaves (Virgo) and fishes (Pisces).

My firm belief after studying this chart is that the message is, besides my previous paragraph, that to be born again is the reincarnation necessary in order to learn every path possible. To come again implies the same thing. Through our long process of growing and learning we will eventually know how to create heaven on earth, or allow our God self to create it, and receive sustenance from the tree of life, food for each of the twelve months. There will no longer be a need for sickness, tears or death. Wether that is a physical place on the earth plane or a spiritual plane doesn't really matter to me, ultimately. This chart shows the conception of Jesus, not a final coming. I notice, also, that the rising degree is square to the Sun's degree of greatest exaltation, 19 Aries, which I guess must be intercepted in the 3rd? That's interesting. It makes me think there is more to be revealed, the other side of the story (Libra). The tribe of Isreal that is assigned to Libra, I believe, is Benjamin, meaning "Son of my right hand". His mother wanted to name him son of my suffering but his dad had other plans and changed it when she died giving birth to him. That name fits, since Libra is 5th from Gemini, the right hand. (Aries is Rueben, "Behold, a son", by the way :))

I just noticed that none of the inner 7 bodies have any essential dignity, do they? This would imply that there is still much for humanity to learn and we can't just expect a savior to wisk us away and do it all for us. In Revelation 17:10 (I just looked it up ;) ) it talkes about 7 kings, saying 5 have fallen, one is now and another is yet to come. If we take fallen to mean without essential dignity, we see that here. The Moon would be the one yet to come since its currently void. I wonder if there has been a time when all 7 were actually in their fall. Interesting thought.

flea

Just a thought the 7 could relate to chakras, with 5 fallen and two related to divine connection. the chakras have relation to the planets dont they? I think I read that somewhere. You paint a beautiful picture of the future AE. I too think we have to do the work ourselves and not think we dont have to lift a finger.

Love & Light
Flea

AquarianEssence

Good point flea. I said elsewhere I see the 7 angels, churches and letters relating to the cleansing and clearing of the 7 chakras. I think Edgar Cayce was sort of heading in this direction. I totally agree with you. Although there are 10 sephirah on the tree of life, 1&2 (higher will and love) join to create the brow chakra, 4 & 5 join with 6 to create the triune heart chakra combining personal love with will, 7&8 form the solar plexus, then Daath, the unnumbered sphere, is the throat chakra.

Lenvdb

Wow!! Guys (and girls!) - This is awesome! What a gift that you are able to see it like that in the stars!

For years I wondered about the 7 seals. The 7 churches is also very close to my heart. I tend to go for the edgar Cayce interpretation of the 7 seals. The 7 churches is a matter of debate. The 7 trumpets...hmmmmm.

But yes I indeed abandoned the Rapture theory in 1990 when God showed me that He intends using the church as the vessel to bring justice upon the earth and establishing His Kingdom ( Malkuth). I thenk there is a verse in Acts 2 or 3 to that effect. Jesus will only return once His enemies have been made His footstool.

So it is my conviction too that the church is not the group of people who belong to a mainstream institutional or denominational organisation. They are in all probability the apostate ones as seen by Enoch in the 6th week in his Prophecy of the weeks. No wonder that the church was so eager to omit his book from the Bible! It would have exposed them!

My belief is that the next trumpet to sound is the 5th trumpet. And then all hell on earth will break loose! And that is what Jesus meant when He said "As it were in the days of Noah, so shall it be when the Son of Man returns". The Book of Enoch tells us how it was in the days of Noah. it was blood and gore - very evil. Fallen angels seducing the women, giants killing people, animals and each other. No wonder God sent a flood to get rid of them.

Much of what Egyptian sacred magick contained, they learned from Enoch. They knew him as Hermes Trismegistus. But all his books were burnt in the Library of Alexandria by the Roman Corrupters :)mad: ) from the Nicean council.

That is why the church has much to learn. We need to mature and get up to speed and get with the program in order to haste towards getting this realm sorted out and head for ascension. Jesus is in, satan and the angels are out! We will judge them!

So we have work to do!
I am so ready for this!

I think it will keep me busy for the next 14 years or so - depending on what Pluto is doing in my sun sign. I discovered a little about sidereal astrology and Pluto in Sag. My life has been a shambles since Pluto left Scorpio. Let's just say - A change of seasons is taking place in my life ever since.
;)
By the way - I have this website called God's Friends, which you are welcome to visit. www.godsfriends.co.uk

I created it in order to address issues the church must look at as part of growing and getting ready for the next few years. But they are shutting their ears and teach their version of the End Time and the Rapture...blah blah blah.
:59:
Blessings and peace to you all.

Len

Sag Moon

Edgar Cayce-
Can someone state what he had to say about the end of times?

I know what people think Nostradamus said,but his writings are so veiled it is really hard to know exactly what he meant.

Now prophecy is really understood as it never turns out the way people envision it to.

Jesus said we would know by the stars and the alighnments coming of Pluto-Cap/Uranus-Aries seem to tell us that there will be govermental change.\

In another thread ruthlessness is asked about. These 2 planets in Cardinal signs will sure bring about ruthless behavior .

I notice that most times Air and Dual signs are involved with leaders and perverted/disturbed killers.

So what did Cayce have to say?

Blandy

Once again,
what does the end of times mean? It means a lot of things to a lot of different people, some people view the end of times as their own death.
Yes, something is up, something does feel different, but that's just might be us transitioning into the age of aquarius.

Lenvdb

I am not too sure about the readings of Edgar Cayce in this regard. He did make a few statements about major events that would cause great "shifts". And where people were waiting for major earthquakes, I seem to think they eventually realised he was talking about shifts in consciousness. And their anticipated "Big One" (earthquake) did not come.

I did not order his material regarding the end time.

:(

Len

flea

It is interesting times we live in. The harmonic Convergence of 1987 seems to be of importance in a shifting of the future. And what is to say the prophecies are still relevant. Maybe they show what might have happened once upon a time. Blandy has a point.

The chakras are a complex system AE, I have been working with upto 20. I relate 7 because of the astrology system and importance. I do think they are related to the Sephiroth though, but how. I think maybe we cannot see all from our limited dimensions. The nadis really interest me as the energy lines are supposed to hold the patterns of the constellations.

In the words of some one else, it is all a case of " To all who have ears let them hear".

Love & Light
flea

AquarianEssence

I would be interested in learning about the nadis too. Is there a diagram or anything on line? I've see a 10 meridian chart with the outlets at each finger and thumb. The Sephirah is a wirling energy vortex so is really the same as a chakra. When the system was set up they must have understood that the left brain controls the right side and visa versa becuase the left brain, Sephirah 2, is the spiritual counterpart of the right shoulder, Sephirah 5. 2 is spiritual or God's will, the Will of the Self and 5 is personal will, the will of the self. The two must be in harmony for a proper flow of energy. As I write this I am reminded that my ulnar and median nerve issues must be a message that I wasn't doing the will of my higher Self or properly accepting God's love (Sephirah 3). I took a job that was incompatable with my physical body because I thought it was my duty to do what ever necessary to provide for my children and myself. Now I am paying the price. It's interesting that there is no direct path from 2 to 5 or 3 to 4. Either 2 and 3 (the 3rd eye) must be working together to transfer that energy to 4 and 5 or one must follow the path the Tiphareth, the heart, then to 4 and 5. That is the path of Christ, and we can understand why the scriptures say, "If you eye be single," "If you have eyes to see and ears to hear..." When we have 4-6 working together with 6 as the heart chakra and 2-3 functioning well there is a direct path from both the head and the heart. They say that Saturn, Satan rules the earth (Malkuth and the root chakra) but he hasn't earned the right to rule until he's united head (Aries) and heart (Leo). That's love of the self as Self. On the tree of life Saturn rules Binah, the right brain that controls our non rational functions. That's the part of me that could have trusted that we would be taken care of even if I didn't take that job. I didn't honor the limits of my body and that job was forcefully taken away before the damage became serious. I guess I got off topic here.

flea

I have an understanding that the nadi patterns are different for everyone. In someways it describes the energy signature of an individual. So people relate to different constellations. I did read somewhere that ancient astrology paid more attention to fixed stars than the planets.

It would make sense to me that we are energetically linked on many levels and in quite complex patterns to the rhythms of both the planet and also the universe. maybe astrology serves to remind us of the ways in which we are connected.

Love & Light
Flea

PS AE sometimes it gets very interesting when we go a bit off subject.

AquarianEssence

I see, that makes sense. It's very similar to the patterns in the heaven at the time of birth being one's signiture. I had a dream one time of an ornament hanging in a store I was considering aquiring. It was beautiful sparkling Mother of pearl in the shape of an upside down obelisk. When I had my star chart out for the telescope and aligned it to my birth time and date, there, directly in view from the east horizon looking toward the pole star was the constellation Cepheus, with point toward me in just the same view as the hanging ornament. I was wavering, moving back and forth thinking, "Go by, go for, go by, go for; go for, forego, go for, forego." It could have been by, buy or bye and for, four, or fore, not sure. But I think it is connected to the fact that my natal Moon is void.

One of the stars of Cepheus will be the pole star about 4000 AD. It was last the pole star probably about the time of the Cave man. An interesting thought since this thread is about the "King". That would put us in the Age of Capricorn wouldn't it, in 4000? To the arabs, Cepheus was the shepherd, his dog and sheep. The shepherd is also a name for Jesus.

Cepheus gives us a view of the Fireworks Galaxy. I've been fired several times (and I've been known to start a few firewords), this last time because I dared get hurt. Aparantly I was useless to them if I wasn't willing to bow down to them as king and able to do the most strenous physical labor and the Family medical leave act gave them a legal loopehole to fire me. An article I read said that Cepheus is Chronos and Simon Peter, the rock upon which the church was built. Actually, Peter means hollow rock, the kind that grow crystals, geodes. They grow on my land. They are little baby crystals though.

flea

Makes me think of the light contained in the darkness those geodes, have just been reading another thread that talks about the giant crystal in the caves of Mexico. Is the relation between Simon-Peter and Chronos where the idea of Saturn representing the Jews comes from??

Your post reminds me of the endlessness of time. Also that we must recognise our shapes in objects we see, and probably create. I wonder how our cities effect us, and are we connected enough to our origins to plan appropriate cities.

I would love to live on land that grows baby crystals!!!

Love & Light
Flea

AquarianEssence

Makes me think of the light contained in the darkness
Yes, and the beauty that lies within the ugly. Before you discover what lies inside, they are rather ugly, often called mudrocks, very plain and unatractive, brown with the feel of slippery clay. After that outer layer is broken off they look more like the huge geodes you find in the new age stores, a smooth harder looking rock and it isn't until they are split that you find the crystals. It's like they start out hollow and then the crystals start forming, maybe similar to the way stilagmites form, I wonder.

I have a real problem with my home, weird things happening that don't make sense. It really carries the energy of my ex since he drew the blueprint and we built it together. It's 20 years old, never completely finished but already all the windows and doors need replaced. They were supposedly the best brand around. My dad's house is 45 years old and has never needed any replaced. The land though, I feel a real bond with, something magical. I developed my love and interest in the medicinal use of herbs, along with astrology and other subjects. I found a stone in the ground that fits my hand perfectly. It looks identical to one at the museum said to come from Native Americans, like the shaman would use to grind the herbs. I love this land, but its uncomfortable being here because it is part of my ex's family farm since horse-plow days. But I hear his dad is thinking of selling, the cows are already gone, so maybe they don't love it like I do.

Is the relation between Simon-Peter and Chronos where the idea of Saturn representing the Jews comes from??
I had always thought that Leo, the tribe of Judah, therefore the Sun was symbolic of Isreal. Judah was the lead tribe. But I may be wrong, I'll have to look further. Also, Peter is New Testament, Christianity so I wouldn't think so. Judah means celebrated, praised or applauded, by the way, just what Leo so loves. Their flag is the Star of David (Magan David (the same root as magi) also called the shield of David) which is 6 points plus the center, where we find the heart, Leo. David was of the tribe of Judah as was Jesus, by the way.

From wiki: Some researchers have theorized that the hexagram represents the astrological chart at the time of David's birth or anointment as king. The hexagram is also known as the "King's Star" in astrological circles, and was an important astrological symbol in Zoroastrianism.

Last edited:

flea

Your post reminds me of geometry, like metatrons cube etc. Been looking at cymatics which links geometry and sounds. Anyway all places can be changed as far as energy goes. Use your intuition as to what changes to make to make the place sing. Your ex may have come into your life to give you the land. If you love it, it is yours as it resonates with you. Subtle changes will realign the vibrational patterns. Look at the plans and try to visualise some changes and then make the changes. having the plan and knowing what to do can shift the energy so it happens.

There are some great mysteries held in the symbols and patterns, probably too goes into the DNA patterning. That reminds me of the Ursula le Guin books Earthsea, and her Master Patterner.

I digress I admit it.

Love & Light
flea

abelardo

I do not know much about astrology but i think that the question could have been more specific,nonetheless the comments of sagmoon really nail the aswer for me,i strongly believe that the second coming already happened,i ''happen'' to stumble into this knowledge some 20 years ago,the second coming happened in france,in world war 1.

Sag Moon

And what did you read?

It seems the end of times shall nver be as we envision it as it says that it is a mystery in te bible and when Jesus was asked what will be the way we would know would be the signs of the Sun,Moon and the stars.

Pluto was yet to be discovered and that marled the beginning of underworld developmets like gangsterism and the rise of Hitler and the 3rd Reich.

Now we shall see formations which occured during the stock market crash.