When is he coming home?

DiDi

hi

I know of whats been happening, and im reluctant to try and answer this on the sweverity of the feelings behind it...

but what i think is favourable is moon will trine pof in 9 somethings....
I think he doesnt know himself when yous will be getting back together.

DiDi

your welcomed... my feelings are very sensative to do with men at the moment so thats where my head was... lol

I have noticed and had feedback on charts where the moon made its way to the pof... if the rulers or co/rulers were aspecting each other and the moon can reach the pof... It has shown good sucess in timeings.

In another chart moon was in sucadent house and pof was also and it was 2 degrees difference.. it took 2 months for the good outcome of this chart.
Im wondering if yours will be 9 months but depends on your rulers and the state they are in.
all the best aquariusT

DiDi

latley ive been taking a real look at the houses where the rulers preside to get an idea on whats going on with them further...
he is venus in his 3rd house... for me i find rulers in 3rd houses are undecided... then the house its in is the moon which is your co-sig but is also in his 12 house... so i get that he doesnt know yet himself.

but moon to pof is a good indicator of timing... :tongue: