What's up with me & my ex? (Virgo + Aries)

MidnightxPoison

My ex is an Aries. I'm Virgo. We dated for about 4 years and have known each other for 5 years. In the beginning our love was very passionate, almost difficult to deal with but now it's cooled down a bit although we both have realized that we still have feelings for each other. I have this odd feeling that we might still end up together because we have discussed the future a lot although we took a break right now because of the long distance and also because I have become somewhat attracted to Kristen (hint: the other thread I posted). So I'm quite confused. o_O

I know Virgo and Aries are not compatible at all. So, I was wondering if any of you could see anything in our charts that has got us so romantically stuck with each other, lol. Sometimes he's a really difficult person to deal with.

Any input is much appreciated, thanks!
~Susanna

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_susanna_hp_54597_8254.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_susanna_hp_54597_8254.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 25
  • astro_w2gw_03_charlie_hp_55050_19876.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_charlie_hp_55050_19876.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
very strong connection, to Susanna

Susanna,

You asked:
MidnightxPoison said:
My ex...In the beginning our love was very passionate, almost difficult to deal with but now it's cooled down a bit although we both have realized that we still have feelings for each other. I have this odd feeling that we might still end up together because we have discussed the future a lot...I know Virgo and Aries are not compatible at all. So, I was wondering if any of you could see anything in our charts that has got us so romantically stuck with each other, lol. Sometimes he's a really difficult person to deal with.

You can't simply look at the Sun sign to see how two people "fit" together: you have to look at how all the other planets interact. There is an amazingly powerful interconnection between you and him (indicated by how your planets "interconnect" in the synastry chart), and I see how this could quickly becover OVERpowering. But the strong tie is there and most likely will be completely unlike any other relationship you will have. The question is can you take this intense "closeness" without either burning up from it or "driving each other crazy"? with the "powerfulness" of it all. It may have "cooled down" now that you are apart, but if you got back together again, all the "old issues" would quickly "heat back up"!

Relating,

Tim

MidnightxPoison

Re: very strong connection, to Susanna

wilsontc said:
Susanna,

You asked:

You can't simply look at the Sun sign to see how two people "fit" together: you have to look at how all the other planets interact. There is an amazingly powerful interconnection between you and him (indicated by how your planets "interconnect" in the synastry chart), and I see how this could quickly becover OVERpowering. But the strong tie is there and most likely will be completely unlike any other relationship you will have. The question is can you take this intense "closeness" without either burning up from it or "driving each other crazy"? with the "powerfulness" of it all. It may have "cooled down" now that you are apart, but if you got back together again, all the "old issues" would quickly "heat back up"!

Relating,

Tim

True. I somewhat had this feeling that I'd never experience anything like this with anyone else ever again. The relationship I've had with him is just extraordinary and it's almost hard to let go of it.
We did drive each other crazy a few times but I know we're also capable of living in peace if we both focus on other things like social life, hobbies etc and stop obsessing over being together, lol.
According to our charts - do you see it as a healthy relationship and a get-together or do you think it will end up in disaster? Just curious.

Thanks
~Suz

wilsontc

Staff member
everything connects to everything else, to Susanna

Susanna,

You asked:
MidnightxPoison said:
The relationship I've had with him is just extraordinary and it's almost hard to let go of it. We did drive each other crazy a few times but I know we're also capable of living in peace if we both focus on other things like social life, hobbies etc and stop obsessing over being together, lol. According to our charts - do you see it as a healthy relationship and a get-together or do you think it will end up in disaster?

I don't make predictions about how relationships will go. When someone posts a "we were the most passionate couple" thread, I always look out of curiosity to see if the synastry chart matches the "passion" that the poster is describing. Almost always the answer is "no". The synastry charts are OK, but nothing that powerful.

The synastry between you and him is an exception to this rule. The interconnections of energies between you is VERY strong with MANY planetary energies aspecting many other planetary energies. How you handle this powerful interconnection is up to you. One possibility is it is "too much" and you both "burn out" over feeling so "connected" all the time. Another possibility is you learn to work TOGETHER so accept your working as a relationship. This means you BOTH need to help the OTHER person to get what they want out of the relationship. If it is all you or all him then it won't work.

Relating,

Tim

MidnightxPoison

Re: everything connects to everything else, to Susanna

wilsontc said:
I don't make predictions about how relationships will go. When someone posts a "we were the most passionate couple" thread, I always look out of curiosity to see if the synastry chart matches the "passion" that the poster is describing. Almost always the answer is "no". The synastry charts are OK, but nothing that powerful.

That's okay. :)

The synastry between you and him is an exception to this rule. The interconnections of energies between you is VERY strong with MANY planetary energies aspecting many other planetary energies. How you handle this powerful interconnection is up to you. One possibility is it is "too much" and you both "burn out" over feeling so "connected" all the time. Another possibility is you learn to work TOGETHER so accept your working as a relationship. This means you BOTH need to help the OTHER person to get what they want out of the relationship. If it is all you or all him then it won't work.

Relating,

Tim

Thank you so much for this! We do need to work together, I'll keep that in mind.

Xibalba

MidnightxPoison said:
My ex is an Aries. I'm Virgo. We dated for about 4 years and have known each other for 5 years. In the beginning our love was very passionate, almost difficult to deal with but now it's cooled down a bit although we both have realized that we still have feelings for each other. I have this odd feeling that we might still end up together because we have discussed the future a lot although we took a break right now because of the long distance and also because I have become somewhat attracted to Kristen (hint: the other thread I posted). So I'm quite confused. o_O

I know Virgo and Aries are not compatible at all. So, I was wondering if any of you could see anything in our charts that has got us so romantically stuck with each other, lol. Sometimes he's a really difficult person to deal with.

Any input is much appreciated, thanks!

Here's my chart:
2454917056220.gif

Here's his chart:
2454918990676.gif

Our combined relationship-chart:
http://www.horoskoop.net/crd.php?sun=272.1&mer=284.5&ven=247.4&mon=97.4&mar=16.1&jup=57.4&sat=274.6&ura=271.3&nep=279.6&plu=224.3&ha=109.1&hb=123.1&hc=140&hd=163.7&he=200.4&hf=250.3&ang=-199.1&crdbg=

I know that it has been pointed out before, but there is more to us than our sun signs. Aries and Virgo have hope! One of my closest friends is a Virgo; I admire her steadfast nature and contrary to what the astrology sites say, I enjoy her 'fussing'; she can take a typical fire sign impulse idea and tailor it to fit the confines of reality. ;) (Of course, it may help that Virgo is my rising, and I have a strong Neptune-Uranus-Saturn chain in Capricorn ;)).

But still, delve deeper than the obvious. And I think that the right earth sign can be great for a fire (or fiery) person. With some work you can make a dynamic duo of steadfast energy.

MidnightxPoison

Xibalba said:
I know that it has been pointed out before, but there is more to us than our sun signs. Aries and Virgo have hope! One of my closest friends is a Virgo; I admire her steadfast nature and contrary to what the astrology sites say, I enjoy her 'fussing'; she can take a typical fire sign impulse idea and tailor it to fit the confines of reality. ;) (Of course, it may help that Virgo is my rising, and I have a strong Neptune-Uranus-Saturn chain in Capricorn ;)).

But still, delve deeper than the obvious. And I think that the right earth sign can be great for a fire (or fiery) person. With some work you can make a dynamic duo of steadfast energy.

My descendant is Aries so I guess opposites attract. I get intrigued by shy, mysterious & secretive guys but what truly works for me is an outgoing, fun, open and daring guy (just like an Aries)! :)