What's the best and the worst Sun, Moon and Asc?

Julian

Banned
I'd say the best Sun is in Aries, Scorpio, Leo, Saggittarius, Aquarius.

The worst are in Pisces (I hate ya Sidereal system!)... And... and... I don't know that's pretty much the one that comes to mind. Oh wait now I know: Libra.

Then the best Moons are in Cancer, Taurus, Aquarius.

The worst moons are in Capricorn, Virgo, Leo, Aries, and Scorpio.

The best risings are in Aries, Leo, Saggittarius, Aquarius, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn.

The worst risings are in Pisces, Cancer (Sadly I have this), Taurus.

Now that I've done that, let's do the rest of the planets!

The best Mars are in Aries, Scorpio, Leo, Saggit, Capricorn, Virgo, Gemini, Aquarius.

The worst Mars are in Taurus, Libra, Cancer, Pisces.

The best Mercuries are in Gemini, Virgo (especially here), Aquarius, Libra, Aries, Leo, Capricorn, Scorpio (that intensity though!).

The worst Mercuries are in Pisces (WHY ME!! And yes I know you might make a joke about it because you might feel offended at this point. This is just an opinion, take it easy. Maybe I am this direct with the matter because I have the Sun and Jupiter in Aries.), Cancer, Saggittarius.

The best Saturns are in Capricorn, Pisc--Just kidding., Virgo, Libra, Aquarius, Gemini. Also Taurus.

The worst Saturns are in Pisces, Aries, Leo, Saggittarius, Scorpio, Cancer.

The best Jupiters are in Saggittarius, Aries, Leo, Aquarius, Libra, Taurus (beware of junk food), Pisces (finally eh?), Cancer and Scorpio.

The worst Jupiters are in Virgo, Capricorn, Gemini.

The best Venus are in Taurus, Pisces, Libra, Gemini, Leo, Cancer, Scorpio.

The worst Venus are in Aries, Capricorn, and that's pretty much it.

Sapan

The worst are in Pisces (I hate ya Sidereal system!)... And... and... I don't know that's pretty much the one that comes to mind. Oh wait now I know: Libra.

The best risings are in Aries, Leo, Saggittarius, Aquarius, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn.

The best Mars are in Aries, Scorpio, Leo, Saggit, Capricorn, Virgo, Gemini, Aquarius.

The best Mercuries are in Gemini, Virgo (especially here), Aquarius, Libra, Aries, Leo, Capricorn, Scorpio (that intensity though!).

The worst Mercuries are in Pisces (WHY ME!! And yes I know you might make a joke about it because you might feel offended at this point. This is just an opinion, take it easy. Maybe I am this direct with the matter because I have the Sun and Jupiter in Aries.), Cancer, Saggittarius.

The best Saturns are in Capricorn, Pisc--Just kidding., Virgo, Libra, Aquarius, Gemini. Also Taurus.

The best Jupiters are in Saggittarius, Aries, Leo, Aquarius, Libra, Taurus (beware of junk food), Pisces (finally eh?), Cancer and Scorpio.

It's not completely right, life is never a cakewalk for scorpio ascendant, I have scorpio ascendant with aquarius moon and gemini sun, so this condition makes me double scorpio, and yes, you are right, pisces ascendant has most number of malefic planets..

Bunraku

Are you going to explain why these placements are good or bad? Everyone has opinions on certain topics, so it'd be nice to hear what your take on these signs are. :joyful:

Julian

Banned
Are you going to explain why these placements are good or bad?

For example, the Sun in Pisces. Pisces is a weak sign and a sensitive, imaginative, compassionate sign that doesn't like to stand out and is introverted, like the complete opposite of the Sun! The Sun likes to shine, to stand out, it likes to protect, it likes to be powerful. Pisces doesn't fulfill the Sun's desires.

Bunraku

I don't mind Pisces, as long as they have a good amount of Aries influence.

Mercury in Pisces is one of those people who I applaud at finding creative ways to get offended and somehow taking what I say the wrong way :innocent:

noxflisk

I don't believe there are such things as "worse" or "better" in astrology. Just like how people aren't "worse" or "better" than each other. They're just.. different. It works like that.

CapAquaPis

The "best" signs with the most luck, health, prosperity and outlook in life is Aries, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius and Pisces. (Sun, Moon and ascendant). Aquarius has genial mental capabilities, while Taurus, Libra and Capricorn are able to have fairly good lives. The "worst" signs are Cancer, Virgo and Scorpio with the least amount of luck and things to ensure a happy life.

For planets, they affect the signs differently:

Mercury in Pisces can mean mental impairment, difficulty in communication or afflicted ability to think or present yourself.

Venus in Aquarius can diminish the chances of having a good romantic partner or relationship.

Mars in Virgo depending on planetary alignments on ones' natal chart can impact sex lives and sexual abilities.

Jupiter in Sagittarius and Pisces are the luckiest, while in Cancer and Virgo doesn't stand a chance in fully obtaining a healthy, wealthy or happy life.

About Saturn in Pisces, Nox, you're making me laugh. :tongue: Saturn is in a certain sign for about 2 years while Jupiter is in a sign for a year.

The 3 outer planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) are generational planets, and whenever they were in Scorpio, they hamper the ability of transition into adulthood (Generations X born under Neptune, Y under Uranus and Z under Pluto) experience financial difficulties in their 20s.

Julian

Banned
I don't mind Pisces, as long as they have a good amount of Aries influence.

Mercury in Pisces is one of those people who I applaud at finding creative ways to get offended and somehow taking what I say the wrong way :innocent:

I personally don't see myself that way, or I haven't been told so. What is true is that I am sensitive to things, but my reaction to offenses is usually internal anger (Mars in Scorpio)

Julian

Banned
The "best" signs with the most luck, health, prosperity and outlook in life is Aries, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius and Pisces. (Sun, Moon and ascendant). Aquarius has genial mental capabilities, while Taurus, Libra and Capricorn are able to have fairly good lives. The "worst" signs are Cancer, Virgo and Scorpio with the least amount of luck and things to ensure a happy life.

Mercury in Pisces can mean mental impairment, difficulty in communication or afflicted ability to think or present yourself.

Venus in Aquarius can diminish the chances of having a good romantic partner or relationship.

Mars in Virgo depending on planetary alignments on ones' natal chart can impact sex lives and sexual abilities.

Jupiter in Sagittarius and Pisces are the luckiest, while in Cancer and Virgo doesn't stand a chance in fully obtaining a healthy, wealthy or happy life.

About Saturn in Pisces, Nox, you're making me laugh. :tongue: Saturn is in a certain sign for about 2 years while Jupiter is in a sign for a year.

The 3 outer planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) are generational planets, and whenever they were in Scorpio, they hamper the ability of transition into adulthood (Generations X born under Neptune, Y under Uranus and Z under Pluto) experience financial difficulties in their 20s.

I have Mercury in Pisces, and I certainly can have my head in the clouds but I am really good with investing! I know how to treat people basing my words on their psychology (maybe this all has to do with my Scorpio side)

Bunraku

I personally don't see myself that way, or I haven't been told so. What is true is that I am sensitive to things, but my reaction to offenses is usually internal anger (Mars in Scorpio)

It squares my Mercury. so there is miscommunication happening whenever I talk to one.

The Mercuries I can get along with and communicate fine are ones that have an aspect to Saturn. I also notice that I get along with people who have a strong aspect of their Moon to Neptune.

Also post your chart :joyful:

It's kind of hard doing the psychology thing and do it correctly.

See, my english teacher talked about behavioral psychology, and she said that signs of lying is shifting your eyes or making your eyes look upwards while thinking about something, but that never happens to me because I stare at the person straight on. And then now she says it changes a lot because the signs today of someone lying is looking at someone straight on. Uhh...what?

My actual psychology teacher never talks about those things, but the science behind the workings of the mind. Quantifiable stuff.

Psychology is very subjective, especially when you base it on preconceived notions about someone or jumping to conclusions about someone, so be very careful about it...

Bunraku

Better time my child's birth to be an Aries, Gemini, Leo, and Sagittarius :w00t:

I agree with you. Planets in certain placements have easier time expressing things, while in others, feel uncomfortable in. :joyful:

I have met people with a lot of debilitated planets, and I don't know what to think of them...

CapAquaPis

OK, to be more specific: the Moon in Cancer is the best match for a lunar sign followed by Aquarius, and for ascendants are Aries and Libra. I found my Cancer ascendant places me in the unluckiest sign to a degree. :crying:

Julian

Banned
It squares my Mercury. so there is miscommunication happening whenever I talk to one.

The Mercuries I can get along with and communicate fine are ones that have an aspect to Saturn. I also notice that I get along with people who have a strong aspect of their Moon to Neptune.

Also post your chart :joyful:

It's kind of hard doing the psychology thing and do it correctly.

See, my english teacher talked about behavioral psychology, and she said that signs of lying is shifting your eyes or making your eyes look upwards while thinking about something, but that never happens to me because I stare at the person straight on. And then now she says it changes a lot because the signs today of someone lying is looking at someone straight on. Uhh...what?

My actual psychology teacher never talks about those things, but the science behind the workings of the mind. Quantifiable stuff.

Psychology is very subjective, especially when you base it on preconceived notions about someone or jumping to conclusions about someone, so be very careful about it...

I have Mercury Sesquisquare Saturn.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_julian_g.65256.15356.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_julian_g.65256.15356.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 12

Julian

Banned
OK, to be more specific: the Moon in Cancer is the best match for a lunar sign followed by Aquarius, and for ascendants are Aries and Libra. I found my Cancer ascendant places me in the unluckiest sign to a degree. :crying:

I have also a Cancer rising but with Leo tendencies.

gamzatti

I cannot agree that mercury in pisces have mental impairment or communication problems or afflicted ability to think and present yourself.

At the risk of sounding smug(must be my sun aries) I am highly intelligent and communicate extremely well especially the written word.I have often said I was born with a pen in my hand and love to write.
Whether or not I present myself well is for others to judge.I have many friends
and people listen to what I have to say.

Possibly there is a negative side to this placement and that might be due to other planets or aspects working with or against mercury.

for me (just my opinion):
Best Sun: Gemini, Libra, aquarius
Best rising sign: pisces, libra
best moon: sagittarius, scorpio
best mars: libra, cancer
best mercury: Taurus, pisces
best venus: Gemini, virgo,
best saturn: aries, cancer
best jupiter, pisces, gemini
THANK YOU :cool:

Blaze

Jupiter goodest. Saturn badest.

Know what that means? It means Capricorns and Aquarius are shite with Libras on the side.

If you take this seriously may Zeus bless you in your next life. So long as you said a lot of thank you's and avoided dictatorships.

CapAquaPis

Sun signs with the best views on life: Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces.

Sun signs with the worst views on life: Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius.

Sun signs with mixed views on life: Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Libra.

Any sign ruled by Jupiter feel optimist, upbeat and positive, any sign ruled by Saturn feel more pessimist, downtrodden and negative. Leo is ruled by the Sun. Cancer ruled by the Moon. And notice the first 3 signs + Gemini and Libra (Air) look at life as a balance of good and bad. Virgo, Sag and Pisces are mutable signs. And water signs Cancer and Scorpio aren't so lucky.

JUPITERASC

Sun signs with the best views on life:
Leo
Virgo
Sagittarius
and
Pisces.
That's too sweeping a generalisation :smile:

i.e.

LEO
1. John “The Acid Bath Killer” Haigh … 6-9 victims
2. Myra “The Moors Murderer” Hindley … 5 victims
3. Anthony “The Cleveland Strangler” Sowell … 11 victims

VIRGO
1. Rodney “The Dating Game Killer” Alcala … 8-130 victims
2. Richard “The Angel of Death” Angelo … 8 victims
3. Paul “The Schoolgirl Killer” Bernardo … 3-4 victims
4. Richard “The Thrill Killer” Biegenwald … 6-9+ victims
5. Albert “The Boston Strangler” DeSalvo … 13 victims
6. Ed “Psycho” Gein … 2+ victims
7. Harrison Graham … 7 victims
8. Henry Lee Lucas … 157+ victims
9. Gerald Stano … 22-41+ victims
10. Marybeth “The Bad Mom” Tinning … 1-9 victims

SAGITTARIUS
1. Ted Bundy … 30-36+ victims
2. Alton Coleman … 8 victims
3. Richard “The Torso Killer” Cottingham … 6+ victims
4. Carlton “The Stocking Strangler” Gary … 7 victims
5. Edmund “The Co-Ed Butcher” Kemper … 10 victims
6. Dennis “The Monochrome Man” Nilsen … 12-15 victims

PISCES
1. John Wayne “The Clown Killer” Gacy … 33-34 victims
2. Donald Henry “The Meanest Man in America” Gaskins … 9+ victims
3. Randy Steven “The Scorecard Killer” Kraft … 16-67 victims
Richard Ramirez / (Wikimedia Commons)
Richard Ramirez / (Wikimedia Commons)
4. Richard “The Night Stalker” Ramirez … 14 victims
5 Ottis Toole … 6+ victims
6. Gary “The Green River Killer” Ridgway … 49-90+ victims
7. Dennis “The BTK Killer” Rader … 10 victims
8. Dorothea “The Death House Landlady” Puente … 3-9 victims
9. Douglas “The Sunset Slayer” Clark … 7 victims
10. Raymond “The Lonely Hearts Killer” Fernandez … 3-17 victims
11. Christopher “The Beauty Queen Killer” Wilder … 8-9+ victims
Aileen Wuornos / (Wikimedia Commons)
Aileen Wuornos / (Wikimedia Commons)
12. Aileen Wuornos … 7 victims

Sun signs with the worst views on life: Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius.

Sun signs with mixed views on life: Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Libra.

Any sign ruled by Jupiter feel optimist, upbeat and positive, any sign ruled by Saturn feel more pessimist, downtrodden and negative. Leo is ruled by the Sun. Cancer ruled by the Moon. And notice the first 3 signs + Gemini and Libra (Air) look at life as a balance of good and bad. Virgo, Sag and Pisces are mutable signs. And water signs Cancer and Scorpio aren't so lucky.