What's next with her

Dr.Time

Hey guys,

So was wondering if we can explore:

1. Will we meet again.
2. Any chance of intimacy - emotional/physicalsex between us.
3. Are they going to break this off. She seems to be in this only because her father likes him.

Chart was casted last week after our encounter

Basically since venus rx, my gf who I was talking marriage with broke up with me. Because of long distance, it was difficult to address the situation till when I arrived in her city in late Sep. But I came to reconcile with her and she'd agreed to do so before she retracted her decision.

Over venus rx she had met 2 guys, both of which she felt a "connection" with and thought that there was a long term future there with both of them. Those guys are gone now. Now she's been introduced to a 3rd person by her father. She really wants to get married, and so she is with this person and sees him as the new boyfriend. Prior to the third person coming in, she was communicating less but she was open to working things out and we were still "together".

I met her last week and casted this chart after the meeting. It was an intense meeting, full of tears, confessions, sadness, intimacy, embracing, she was feeding me with her hand etc. She had tried to cut off from me completely prior to this meeting according to the new guy's instruction. She was defensive at first, saying "don't try and rekindle anything, we will never get back together" - and then after a drink she was so happy to be with me.

And so after this meeting she wanted to see me again and she was offering me a place to stay in her apartment, wanted to give me money, food etc. then the following day she didn't want to meet and that i should leave.

She'd been going back and forth. Finally i said "ok we don't need to meet" and she said "sorry wasn't thinking straight let's meet".

Basically this new person doesn't like me because he suspects my ex still has feelings for me and she's told him if he wasn't brought into her life she'd be with Dr. Time, and she's said to him that noone has loved her like Dr. Time etc.

She even had told me that she knows he's a rebound and that she doesn't love him and is taking it slow. She's only known him a couple weeks. She only told me about him even after we woke up together in the same bed on the night I arrived.

I have a feeling that she's with the person simply because her father has introduced her to him. I have a feeling that she might find him attractive but there's no substance to the relationship and she's projecting a lot on him.
She is also able to escape guilt from some of the hurt she's caused me by getting affirmation from the new person that it won't happen again and that those things were done out of lack of love for me.

She'd acknowledged that those things weren't done out of lack of love but due to other reasons. I am telling her also that I understand and I am not bothered by those things.

I see my ex as really confused and broken right now, so much stuff going on in her head. She wants to marry to for the sake of marriage I feel, primarily to escape.

I feel like our chapter isn't really done. She seems to still kind of want me.

Thanks! Apologies for the long message.

Attachments

• evening.jpg
    evening.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 92

ElenaJ

You are cancer, ruled by moon, separating from the divisive pluto and uranus squares, with no aspects coming up. She is saturn, approaching a square with confusion-causing neptune. Not a lot of promise here, I'm afraid. You should meet someone in a month or so that will be more suitable.

Dr.Time

Thanks Elena,
Would this person be female?

You are cancer, ruled by moon, separating from the divisive pluto and uranus squares, with no aspects coming up. She is saturn, approaching a square with confusion-causing neptune. Not a lot of promise here, I'm afraid. You should meet someone in a month or so that will be more suitable.

heidy26

With her is nothing next - there is a trine between Moon and Saturn, but no reception. This facilitates a meeting, but Moon in Saturn's detriment, the aspect also perfects after Moon leaves sign, in Saturn's detriment.
I am sorry, there is nothing good in this.

Dr.Time

Thanks Heidy,
I can appreciate this.
Wondering if I can facilitate or act in a way that can inspire in her that possibly in the future, after this person or in future we may try and start things over.

In your opinion would it even be worthwhile meeting her if the outcome would be unproductive.

If getting back together could be an option I'd want to not do anything counter productive to that.

Now this guy is telling her that I am manipulating her. I guess that's normal. So perhaps leaving her be, is better. Because what i don't want is that when they split her blaming me.

Was hoping she would be open to working things out with me

With her is nothing next - there is a trine between Moon and Saturn, but no reception. This facilitates a meeting, but Moon in Saturn's detriment, the aspect also perfects after Moon leaves sign, in Saturn's detriment.
I am sorry, there is nothing good in this.

oleanna

Hello DrTime! -
May I add your significator, Moon, is in the 1st house, ruled by his own sign, cancer...you might be a bit involved with yourself, not really seeing her as she is.
The position makes you feel strong though, and you could use this strength for to move away.
Pluto is in 7, (i usually don't use the outer planets, but Pluto in 7 is a clear sign) - i take this as the relationship is falling apart and has to be distroyed before something new can grow.
While her significator, Saturn, just started to be in a new sign, - which could show the new man in her life, the new chapter. - So you might take this as serious. (for what ever reason she might be with him).

If you really loved her the new connection (Venus) might be just a flirt, since real love takes a while to be replaced, - but still, as i said before, there is something good coming up!
I wish you luck!

Dr.Time

Thanks Oleanna,
Good to hear from you.

You know i went out with some friends a couple days ago and they tried to hook me up with a girl. I just couldn't do it. I feel a lot for my recently ex girl.

Now I've been giving her space, basically just focussing on myself so that I don't upset her life plans etc. It's just I can't stop caring when she reaches out to me.

She just called me before saying "I haven't heard from you, why didn't you call?" - she proceeded to tell me about her doctor visit. She's very personal with me.

I guess, yeah I don't see her as she is objectively. People say once a cheat always a cheat. And that she's messed up and can't understand why i just leave her.

I made it cleat to her that i am with my friends now and if she doesn't want to see me i'm fine with that. But if she calls me and sounds affectionate then I can't help it.

What we shared is dead. Like I do not know where I stand or what to believe. This is true. Now I am happy to spend time with her, I will be honest with her and say I do care about her and love her but if she feels it's best not to see me I understand. And also I'm saying that I'm happy if you feel more with him.
Also if we are to get back together, we'd need to work on plenty in order to rekindle things.

Hello DrTime! -
May I add your significator, Moon, is in the 1st house, ruled by his own sign, cancer...you might be a bit involved with yourself, not really seeing her as she is.
The position makes you feel strong though, and you could use this strength for to move away.
Pluto is in 7, (i usually don't use the outer planets, but Pluto in 7 is a clear sign) - i take this as the relationship is falling apart and has to be distroyed before something new can grow.
While her significator, Saturn, just started to be in a new sign, - which could show the new man in her life, the new chapter. - So you might take this as serious. (for what ever reason she might be with him).

If you really loved her the new connection (Venus) might be just a flirt, since real love takes a while to be replaced, - but still, as i said before, there is something good coming up!
I wish you luck!

ElenaJ

Keep in mind that her significator is saturn.. cold, ambitious and self-serving. It's a question of choices. If she keeps calling you when you distance yourself, she's obviously playing you like a violin. Get smart, be happy and go ahead with your new life! This isn't astrology, but life experience!

Dr.Time

You are right.

Keep in mind that her significator is saturn.. cold, ambitious and self-serving. It's a question of choices. If she keeps calling you when you distance yourself, she's obviously playing you like a violin. Get smart, be happy and go ahead with your new life! This isn't astrology, but life experience!

Bunraku

Moon is very powerful in her own sign and you are in your own house. You will be fine :)

She is detriment in Cancer and in Leo later on. Even if there is a meeting, she doesn't favor you anymore. Move on. Heed Elena's warning.

Dr.Time

just a quick update. So we are staying together.
Her new rebound idiot boyfriend doesn't know.
First night, distant - sleeping in separate rooms, no emotional connection. 2nd night, Sleeping in same bed. No touching in bed. Emotional connection there, no intimacy.
Slight cuddling - pressing heads together.

I guess I am not favoured for a kiss ? :love:

I have let go trying to work things out. Open to working things out though as I do still feel a lot for her.

Kitchy

Banned
Hey guys,

So was wondering if we can explore:

1. Will we meet again.
2. Any chance of intimacy - emotional/physicalsex between us.
3. Are they going to break this off. She seems to be in this only because her father likes him.

Chart was casted last week after our encounter

Basically since venus rx, my gf who I was talking marriage with broke up with me. Because of long distance, it was difficult to address the situation till when I arrived in her city in late Sep. But I came to reconcile with her and she'd agreed to do so before she retracted her decision.

Over venus rx she had met 2 guys, both of which she felt a "connection" with and thought that there was a long term future there with both of them. Those guys are gone now. Now she's been introduced to a 3rd person by her father. She really wants to get married, and so she is with this person and sees him as the new boyfriend. Prior to the third person coming in, she was communicating less but she was open to working things out and we were still "together".

I met her last week and casted this chart after the meeting. It was an intense meeting, full of tears, confessions, sadness, intimacy, embracing, she was feeding me with her hand etc. She had tried to cut off from me completely prior to this meeting according to the new guy's instruction. She was defensive at first, saying "don't try and rekindle anything, we will never get back together" - and then after a drink she was so happy to be with me.

And so after this meeting she wanted to see me again and she was offering me a place to stay in her apartment, wanted to give me money, food etc. then the following day she didn't want to meet and that i should leave.

She'd been going back and forth. Finally i said "ok we don't need to meet" and she said "sorry wasn't thinking straight let's meet".

Basically this new person doesn't like me because he suspects my ex still has feelings for me and she's told him if he wasn't brought into her life she'd be with Dr. Time, and she's said to him that noone has loved her like Dr. Time etc.

She even had told me that she knows he's a rebound and that she doesn't love him and is taking it slow. She's only known him a couple weeks. She only told me about him even after we woke up together in the same bed on the night I arrived.

I have a feeling that she's with the person simply because her father has introduced her to him. I have a feeling that she might find him attractive but there's no substance to the relationship and she's projecting a lot on him.
She is also able to escape guilt from some of the hurt she's caused me by getting affirmation from the new person that it won't happen again and that those things were done out of lack of love for me.

She'd acknowledged that those things weren't done out of lack of love but due to other reasons. I am telling her also that I understand and I am not bothered by those things.

I see my ex as really confused and broken right now, so much stuff going on in her head. She wants to marry to for the sake of marriage I feel, primarily to escape.

I feel like our chapter isn't really done. She seems to still kind of want me.

Thanks! Apologies for the long message.

The nature of your question is mercurial, so I would pay special attention to the ruler of Mercury. Look at future retrogrades in real-time ephemeris as this query progresses.

I think most people ask about love to be confirmed, not dissuaded - because if they are dissuaded, they usually make that realization on their own.

Except when Mercury is the trickster.

Moon-Saturn trine - out of sign trine and wide at that - close enough for horsheshoes.

It could work out - but look at mercury, having recently been blown alit by sun in some combust of past and mercury is trining saturn - stick to it thinking.

Your other's ruler, Saturn - will move into your 6th house, though I don't offer timing, sometime in the future -

The backstory of this all is that you are your own ruler and co ruler in 1st house and opposing pluto in the 7th of the other - so this will be an ongoing power struggle.

With the point of 4tune on 4th house cusp of endings - however it ends - their will not be bad blood.

With

aquarius7000

Hi,

There is no connection between the Moon (you) and Saturn (her) in the chart. Also, the Moon is void and won't make any aspects before changing signs. This means you cannot really do anything about the situation.

However, the Moon (you) is strong through dignity in Cancer. so you will get over it sooner than you think.