What's holding me back?

Awakened_Pisces

Hi, it's been a long while since I started a thread on anything period, let alone Horary which I've been hesitant to do. Horary's not like a Natal Chart, reading a Horary is something I find difficult(though I took my stabs at it earlier on, guess I was fearless). In addition, I'm not sure if this is even the right thread to post this in. So feel free to move it :pinched:

As some in the chatroom may already know, I'm at a crucial point in my life. I'm not sure what to do, or really if I can even do anything. My confidence has never been this low before, I mean when you question your own sanity that's when you know your depressed :D

All of my life, all I've done is live it believing that's all I had to do and the rest would take care of itself. Saturn has taught me clearly that's no longer an option :D. But the next step is: Now what? To which, I haven't been able to come up with an answer and whenever I get a boost of energy, something brings me right back down. And I really can't answer what that is, or rather I can't grasp it yet. So hopefully Astrology can grant the answer.

I am the ASC, hence Jupiter signifies me. He's in head strong Aries, indicating the will and the desire to move. But then there's the Saturn Opposition in Libra. And yet Saturn is exalted in Libra, could this possibly signify that holding me back at this time is positive? That maybe going into action is the wrong move?

The end of the matter is the Moon(in Aquarius), she's sextiling Jupiter. I really don't want to sit around and wait any longer, but are the stars telling me to do that?

Attachments

• Whats holding me back.jpg
    Whats holding me back.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 4