What's going on :))

unteruber

Hi everyone,

long time... here is a quick request... I have been in touch with this woman for sometime [posted a query regarding this two months back] and it seems we hit it in certain moments but others I am pissed at her for being emotionally cold [in the natal synastry her saturn is burning my moon by square]. Recently, I wrote her a long email and she replied back with a paragraph !!!

hence the question ladies and gents - what is going on. are we on the track to a relationship or it is just some fantasy land I am cruising in?

I am mars and in the scorpio 1st house.

She is venus in the leo 9th house [she lives in a land far far away ;) , she does.].

We both seem hot-headed and stubborn [well, we both are].

I am in her 5th house (or is it 7th?).

There is an applying square which means that we are gonna have a fight.

There is a separating sextile between moon and venus. Separating trine between sun and venus. Venus receives sun by triplicity.

Your guidance as usual will be much appreciated.

Have la ovely day fam.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=oowfileENEdg5-u1347875458

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_xxx_hr.35459.10955.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_xxx_hr.35459.10955.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Dragon's Tail is in the whole sign 7th house (relationship signifying house); I think this indicates the problem (SN = the influences of a conjunction of Mars + Saturn, so a difficult situation); with the NN in your house (first), with the 7th house lord Venus flowing toward you (Venus flows toward Mars), the basics of a good relationship are there; Moon though (I take Moon here as indicative of your emotions regarding the matter) is about to enter the Fiery Road and is posited in the 12th whole sign house (disappointment, etc), so pretty much how YOU think and feel regarding her, and the relationship, will decide whether or not it turns out well...

unteruber

Thanks Dr Farr. I feel that I have given her chances to be emotionally open and communicative. I do think that due to her past it is not easy for her to do so. The last time we had an email exchange she told me that she is busy, which is fine. But then the radio silence prevailed. I don't want to give up on her, maybe she is a decent person but I really don't want to waste my emotions and time on the wrong person.

I have messaged you our natal details, in case that can help.

regards.

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Dragon's Tail is in the whole sign 7th house (relationship signifying house); I think this indicates the problem (SN = the influences of a conjunction of Mars + Saturn, so a difficult situation); with the NN in your house (first), with the 7th house lord Venus flowing toward you (Venus flows toward Mars), the basics of a good relationship are there; Moon though (I take Moon here as indicative of your emotions regarding the matter) is about to enter the Fiery Road and is posited in the 12th whole sign house (disappointment, etc), so pretty much how YOU think and feel regarding her, and the relationship, will decide whether or not it turns out well...

Anachiel

Per your request, here is what I see:

hence the question ladies and gents - what is going on. are we on the track to a relationship or it is just some fantasy land I am cruising in?

I am mars and in the scorpio 1st house.

She is venus in the leo 9th house [she lives in a land far far away ;) , she does.].

We both seem hot-headed and stubborn [well, we both are].

I am in her 5th house (or is it 7th?).

There is an applying square which means that we are gonna have a fight.

There is a separating sextile between moon and venus. Separating trine between sun and venus. Venus receives sun by triplicity.

Your guidance as usual will be much appreciated.

Sure, no problem. Per your request, here is what I see.

I think your assessment of the main significators is valid. I might look at it somewhat less dramatic, however. See, a square is tense and, for it to "perfect" a matter, the main signifcators have to be strong and in a good places which, is somewhat the case here. Now, your question really is not about "perfecting" the matter as it is about just getting the lay of the land or better feel for the state of affairs as they may be.

So, that Venus/Mars thing, to me, seems to indicate less than fertile conditions for a relationship to develop any further. These are not ideal conditions for people to get to know each other. They are distant (as you said) and difficult, like the square shows. So, no, the relationship is not on track.

I think this other person wants to apply to you but, is obviously judging from her condition in the chart, unable to make this happen easily or quickly. Venus is simply not in a position to make this happen for you.

This is especially true because Venus cannot get to Mars without first meeting that sextile of Jupiter very poorly placed in her 2nd, ruling her 8th and 11th so, she simply has no means to do so or is dependent on where she is presently to maintain herself. She is not free to do as she pleases in short or has great concern to do so.

And, you, Mars, are all strong and well and good, in your own house, the angles of the chart are all fixed so, when you say you are stubborn, I would say that is putting it very mildly.

The Moon leaving Venus and applying to Jupiter and Venus applies to Jupiter. So, Jupiter is what can bring you together and it will hinge about money, finances, and pleasure.

In short, the long distance thing is definitely an obstacle to intimacy and you will both have to resolve financial issues as well as issues around pleasure (i.e. sex - is it worth all this trouble to get together in the end?) and possessions to make this work.

best wishes

unteruber

Anachiel,

thanks a lot for your delineation.

I did draw a horary chart when I met her couple of months back. It seemed that things were positive.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52792

Although, after few chats, I had doubts if it can move towards anything decent (I abhor "casual" relations). Since, people are not blank slates, connect with others with a background of past experiences, I didn't dismiss her as someone who simply wants sex. And, I made it clear that people who are sexually promiscuous are emotionally stunted and hold no place of regard in my books. The hours long phone calls stopped (as I thought). After waiting for couple of weeks I wrote her a long email, her reply was a paragraph. Few brief email exchanges, but again replies stopped from her side. She said that she is moving to a new place and is busy with finalising a project, and I believe that she is honest. Still, not dropping single line of email or text or call feels that the message is clear.

Now, even in this chart her signifactor is moving towards mine, applying to a square which indicates a difficult position, still the interest is there. There is a reception by triplicity between Sun (my co-signifactor) and Venus. Both of the signifactors are in water signs making the situation emotionally promising. I am in her 7th house - big positive.

I don't understand how come the horary charts are not showing her lack of communication, and me feeling gradually more and more emotionally cut off due to this.

-----------------------------------------
Per your request, here is what I see:

I think this other person wants to apply to you but, is obviously judging from her condition in the chart, unable to make this happen easily or quickly. Venus is simply not in a position to make this happen for you.

This is especially true because Venus cannot get to Mars without first meeting that sextile of Jupiter very poorly placed in her 2nd, ruling her 8th and 11th so, she simply has no means to do so or is dependent on where she is presently to maintain herself. She is not free to do as she pleases in short or has great concern to do so.

And, you, Mars, are all strong and well and good, in your own house, the angles of the chart are all fixed so, when you say you are stubborn, I would say that is putting it very mildly.

The Moon leaving Venus and applying to Jupiter and Venus applies to Jupiter. So, Jupiter is what can bring you together and it will hinge about money, finances, and pleasure.

In short, the long distance thing is definitely an obstacle to intimacy and you will both have to resolve financial issues as well as issues around pleasure (i.e. sex - is it worth all this trouble to get together in the end?) and possessions to make this work.

best wishes

Morphstar

she (Venus) is in your 9’th house – at a distance from you. what she says does seem to be displayed in her chart: Venus in her 3’rd house and just received a sextile from the Moon (ruler of her 3’rd) – she’s moving to a new place. she does seem to have a good opportunity that she’s currently handling – Venus came from Uranus – ruler of her 10’th house, and going to Jupiter in her 2’nd.
you on the other hand, the only aspect Mars is about to receive is the square from Venus. at about the same time units, the Moon is going into the 12 lonely house. this is backed up by the Sun (heart of question) being void of course.

I believe your relationship's future isn’t promising at all.
lack of communication between partners are best viewed in synastry charts.

unteruber

"she (Venus) is in your 9’th house – at a distance from you."

I am in her 7th house - she is interested in the relationship.

"Venus in her 3’rd house and just received a sextile from the Moon (ruler of her 3’rd) – she’s moving to a new place."

3rd house represents short journeys, siblings, communication. How does venus sextile moon represent move to a new house. also house matters are ruled by 4th house.

in traditional horary you won't consider uranus.

she (Venus) is in your 9’th house – at a distance from you. what she says does seem to be displayed in her chart: Venus in her 3’rd house and just received a sextile from the Moon (ruler of her 3’rd) – she’s moving to a new place. she does seem to have a good opportunity that she’s currently handling – Venus came from Uranus – ruler of her 10’th house, and going to Jupiter in her 2’nd.
you on the other hand, the only aspect Mars is about to receive is the square from Venus. at about the same time units, the Moon is going into the 12 lonely house. this is backed up by the Sun (heart of question) being void of course.

I believe your relationship's future isn’t promising at all.
lack of communication between partners are best viewed in synastry charts.

Last edited:

Morphstar

the 9’th house can represent places that are far from you.
3’rd house can imply change of environment.
“I am in her 7th house..” – you are in your own house, which usually means you are concentrated on yourself (own emotions for example).
traditional horary doesn’t consider the slow moving planets, but their usage is debatable among modern astrologers and often considered. for example, take a look at one of the last bullets in the following link: skyscript.co.uk/relationships.html
I don’t think your relationship will continue for long, I was merely trying to help you. best of luck.

"she (Venus) is in your 9’th house – at a distance from you."

I am in her 7th house - she is interested in the relationship.

"Venus in her 3’rd house and just received a sextile from the Moon (ruler of her 3’rd) – she’s moving to a new place."

3rd house represents short journeys, siblings, communication. How does venus sextile moon represent move to a new house. also house matters are ruled by 4th house.

in traditional horary you won't consider uranus.

Last edited:

unteruber

"the 9’th house can represent places that are far from you."

that's correct.

"3’rd house can imply change of environment. " - can you give us some reference?

"“I am in her 7th house..” – you are in your own house, which usually means you are concentrated on yourself (own emotions for example)."

no, if you turn the chart from her perspective, i.e. make the house she is in, 9th house, her first house and look from her perspective. From there I am in her 7th house. try this link -

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary1ea.html

"I don’t think your relationship will continue for long, I was merely trying to help you. best of luck." -

there is no relationship, that's what I was trying to convey, we just communicated for sometime. I understand that you were and are trying to help, and I do thank you for sharing your time and effort.

Disagreeing with a reading doesn't mean that I do not appreciate the effort someone makes. For me this is not merely a forum to raise questions but also to learn horary, and I disagreed with 2-3 points in that vein.

Cheers.

the 9’th house can represent places that are far from you.
3’rd house can imply change of environment.
“I am in her 7th house..” – you are in your own house, which usually means you are concentrated on yourself (own emotions for example).
traditional horary doesn’t consider the slow moving planets, but their usage is debatable among modern astrologers and often considered. for example, take a look at one of the last bullets in the following link: skyscript.co.uk/relationships.html
I don’t think your relationship will continue for long, I was merely trying to help you. best of luck.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

You = Mars = angular and strong and in your own house = your own interest at heart
She = Ven = cadent and not much she can do to improve the current state of things

Ven is applying to Mars, so she could want to take things a step further in regard to a relationship. However, the Moon entering the 12th H and the square of Ven to Mars says it all. Relationship potential can be seen in the chart, but the square and the Moon in the 12th could be reflective of the accompanying problems of a long-distance relationship. Ven will apply to Jup (in detriment and in her 2nd H = your 8th H, and ruler of your 2nd), and, with Jup in detriment plus in the chart's 8th H, money problems could hinder progress. The sextile of Ven to Jup could mean that she will be willing to do her bit, but not sure about you. If you ask me frankly, you are the stronger of the two (Mars dignified, angular and N Node in 1st), but she seems to be the more willing of the two (through her aspects = trying hard).

Good luck
:)AQ7

unteruber

Thanks alot AQ7 for your reply.

It is true that I understand what I want from this, though it is painful and disappointing at times that she goes incommunicado, I know that if she is being manipulative I will break any connection however hard it might be for me at that moment. And, in this I feel that I respect my relationship needs and are not making compromises which might alleviate emotional anxieties for the moment but create serious dependencies in the long-term.

The point that I do not get is the trying hard bit. It was same in the last horary, her signifactor was applying to mine (sextile), also she was receiving me. While she hasn't been in communication for the last few days, it is me who has kept the channels of communication alive by dropping her a line or two now and then.

So I am not sure how she is trying hard?

Hi,

You = Mars = angular and strong and in your own house = your own interest at heart
She = Ven = cadent and not much she can do to improve the current state of things

Ven is applying to Mars, so she could want to take things a step further in regard to a relationship. However, the Moon entering the 12th H and the square of Ven to Mars says it all. Relationship potential can be seen in the chart, but the square and the Moon in the 12th could be reflective of the accompanying problems of a long-distance relationship. Ven will apply to Jup (in detriment and in her 2nd H = your 8th H, and ruler of your 2nd), and, with Jup in detriment plus in the chart's 8th H, money problems could hinder progress. The sextile of Ven to Jup could mean that she will be willing to do her bit, but not sure about you. If you ask me frankly, you are the stronger of the two (Mars dignified, angular and N Node in 1st), but she seems to be the more willing of the two (through her aspects = trying hard).

Good luck

aquarius7000

Hi,

Not sure if the 'trying hard' bit can be pinned onto just her (not) returning or initiating emails in the same frequency as yourself. Maybe, as mentioned, there could some financial problems with a weak Jup sitting in her 2nd, and the S Node (Saturnian) in nature sits in her own house. She might have some concerns. With both of you applying in a square, and note that she is applying to you (but maybe she sees the situation as difficult), and the Moon entering the house of disappointments, I am not so hopeful about this. However, a square is still a connection between the two parties involved, so there is a chance, if both are ready to overcome the obstacles involved. As per this chart, you have more power than her, so good if you are trying. With Ven in her 3rd perhaps it's her mind that is confusing her or filling her with fear and not playing along due to the distance bit involved. Maybe you should speak to her openly, and ask her clearly as to why and what is holding her back. Clarity is the only way to moving ahead.

unteruber

actually something else happened which might be interesting from astrological point of view. while she went incommunicado, she started seeing a "boy" and things didn't work out between them (he was less interested in her than she was). it's interesting that horary was so wrong on this.

Thanks for the update, and better luck in future!

melina

Would moon in her 5th house indicate that she was dating elsewhere?

I find this chart so interesting because I got the exact same chart (same planets, houses, etc.) when I made a horary ... and the background story is similar too, except I am the female the guy lives far away (9th house).

We square each other - and also there is complete radio silence on his part (no communication). I also believe he is dating elsewhere.

Oh well, we need to focus on ourselves (mars - querent in first house Scorpio). Not worth damaging our self-esteem chasing after such individuals who don't even have the courtesy to let us know they are not interested.

However, I should note that Mars being in the turned 7th house is very confusing. I am not sure if that means we are focused on ourselves since we are in our own Rulers in the 1st house OR if it means that we are important to the other party since we are in their turned 7th house.

unteruber

Thanks for the input Melina. Interesting to see similar results for similar horary. Moon is our co-signifactor, and in that case will mean that s/he is romantically/sexually interested in me. Similarly in the turned chart we are in their 7th house, meaning relationship interest (being mars merely makes us being perceived as mars-like). I am not sure how come her seeing someone else wasn't reflected in this (maybe s/he was interested in both).

I told her off. It is quite telling that she had no qualms about what she was doing and became defensive in excusing her behaviour. I understood the distance and the difficulties it brings (they were much greater in my case) but one hopes that a baseline level of honesty would be present in the relation that one is working towards, from the beginning. This was not the case and so, one must not invest either emotion or time on such worthless avenues.

Would moon in her 5th house indicate that she was dating elsewhere?

I find this chart so interesting because I got the exact same chart (same planets, houses, etc.) when I made a horary ... and the background story is similar too, except I am the female the guy lives far away (9th house).

We square each other - and also there is complete radio silence on his part (no communication). I also believe he is dating elsewhere.

Oh well, we need to focus on ourselves (mars - querent in first house Scorpio). Not worth damaging our self-esteem chasing after such individuals who don't even have the courtesy to let us know they are not interested.

However, I should note that Mars being in the turned 7th house is very confusing. I am not sure if that means we are focused on ourselves since we are in our own Rulers in the 1st house OR if it means that we are important to the other party since we are in their turned 7th house.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Melina, yes, the Moon in the quesited's 5th H can be indicative of a fling (not a relationship). Some astrologers will, however, count the Moon in the 6th due to its proximity of being within 5° of the next house. The Moon is not just to be considered as the co-sig of the querent, but it is also the engine of the chart, and shows where the result of the question maybe headed.

Also, you are right that the querent's ruler, Mars here, being in its own house means that the querent is his own priority. The quesited is more ardent if their ruler is in the querent's house (=chart's 1st) and, of course, vice versa.

Unteruber, it is commendable how sensibly and practically you have taken the situation.

Best