Whats become of Pisceans everywhere?

Bradders

I feel for them all, it feels like, most of the impressions I met from the Zodiac are different from what I seen, unless its the rising sign

Skeptical uncouth, hateful, like cold runes stones left on a beach... I wonder whats become of them this day to become still so skeptical, doesn't the Pisces never stop believing?

Admittedly, I'm a Pisces rising, but... I feel suns of this sign over the years have lost their way. They're no longer those wandering mystics I thought I could try to relate to. I would simply love to meet a real Pisces, but many are skeptical, extremely stubborn and actually, unbelievably cynical people. I would say realistic, but I know the difference.

I feel for them though, I feel they've fallen and there is something in the chart that is causing it, where are you still people believers out there? Have you lost hope? Where has your hope gone?

Childrens of the dream, what has become of you? Has the world really turned your spirits into salt? What has become of your belief?

Last edited:

tautomer

My mother is a Pisces, and she hasn't really lost her way in the way you are describing. In a way, she is very much like a wandering mystic. As she has gotten older, she has gotten a little nutty, but I think that might just be due to menopause. There have been times where she has on the shorter term lost hope. She's had a tough life with a lot of setbacks. Nevertheless, ever the eternal optimist that she is (I am very greatful I have gotten that trait from her), she bounces back.

Sounds like you just have met a satistical anomoly of people.

Bradders

Perhaps, thank you.

I'm just continually searching right now for hope in others, the hope still in people right now to believe...

The world feels so cold really, like ice right now... I feel it died somewhere in the 1700s though. I don't know what occured but I feel it died there.

But it's good you'd tell me now about hope for these children, we need those people... I reckon we all do need hope in more people and I feel so sorry for all the people who don't have it right now and are suffering...

This world gives people a cold hand, or atleast, no, there is a cancer that spreads through the society I believe, the children are taught it and are raised into societies of such a painful society, that is not so responsible as it is a growing self righteous fear-spread form of hate.

But thank you, thank you for telling me there is hope still in the people. The will to believe.

Lazy Cat

Pisces here. Reality keeps hitting me in the face. It's hard to keep dreaming (unless I completely lose touch with reality). And if a Pisces can't dream, it can't be happy. I'm on the verge of losing hope, as I see no light at the end of the tunnel. I see no end, at all.

But you've caught me in a bad day. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better.

serafin5

Pisces here. Reality keeps hitting me in the face. It's hard to keep dreaming (unless I completely lose touch with reality). And if a Pisces can't dream, it can't be happy. I'm on the verge of losing hope, as I see no light at the end of the tunnel. I see no end, at all.

But you've caught me in a bad day. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better.

You just took the words right out of my fingers, Lazy Cat! Im a Pisces too and this has been one **itty year I gotta tell ya. Ive had some bad years/times before but this year has been ridiculous! I do hope that you feel better. Blessings to you!:joyful:

Thanks for the Thread though Bradders. In the past I used to hate admitting being a Pisces here at AW (or a Scorpio, my Asc by the way). Im so sick of people here saying how all Pisceans are cry babies and how they're all wishy-washy! Nothing bothers me more than when people make blanket-statements about ANY group of people!

Sorry for the little rant. Maybe we just need a bit of prayer or a kick in the pants or both.

Blessings!:love:
S5

Kuntuzangmo

I'm so sorry you guys!
You know, I wonder if it has anything to do with Neptune coming home into Pisces for the first time in ever so long. I have a Pisces brother....he can't stand me. We were close for my first 30 years and then he turned into a tyrant. Real Jeckle/Hyde situation. And it has only gotten worse. I try to see the best in him but he is on the shortest inner leash I have ever seen. He feels like he's the hero, the victim etc..all rolled into one. It seems he CANNOT put himself in someone else's shoes, much less appreciate another point of view. I can only feel compassion for him. I figure only someone in deep pain cannot see another's point of view. And then I look at his life. He has been given nothing but opportunities and yet he blames others when they don't see eye to eye with him...to the point of being beligerant, nasty, crude...just all awful characteristics. Then he wonders why certain family members don't trust him or want to be around him.
It's really sad. I don't know what you guys are going through. I would have thought that Neptune coming home to Pisces would be a good thing. But maybe it's just a healing crisis (letting go of toxins) that is lasting a long time.
On the other hand, my oldest friend is also a Pisces (they have same birthday. Interesting, eh?). Anyway, she is fine...has gone thru some health stuff last few years...but I consider her more on a spiritual path. He is on a material path. He is definitely suffering more, from what I can see. Maybe that's the difference. Also Chiron is there in Pisces as well...maybe these are all factors.
Best wishes to all of you.
kz

Last edited:

Lazy Cat

serafin5, *hug*

kuntu, how old is your brother? Cause my mother is a Pisces too, and she's fine. Like other mothers mentioned here, she's more on the spiritual side. So maybe it also has to do with age?
I thought I'd take a look at my progressed chart. My progressed sun is now in Aries - hello Uranus! My mother's progressed sun is in Taurus - a much calmer place to be.

I think Neptune in Pisces can be a good thing, but only if you're tuned to it. All that spiritual side of Pisces can be very good for you, but you have to be willing to go that way. If you're not... well, you'll be heading in the opposite direction.

...I've lost my train of thought.... sorry.

ImNotThere9

This thread constitutes a very maddening generalization. It is necessary to doubt and be skeptical; 'doubt that you may believe' says W.H. Auden, Pisces; 'All that glistens is not gold' says Shakespeare. A credulous fool he is that believes everything brought to his attention, trusts the absolute beneficence in others' motives, and shuffles through life with some vague conception of his own goodness. Doubt that you may believe. It is through this doubtful exterior that we fortify ourselves against those who are unscrupulous and only have at heart our getting hurt. This is surely common sense. It would be foolish not to learn from experience, and everyone has been slighted or worse by uncaring individuals. I don't know about you, but one should resolve to be tougher after that, and to fight it out with those who should try to take advantage of his person. You're only burying your head in the sand if you're not discovering at least one absolute arsehole in every astrological division. Stop picking on the fishes.

Last edited:

Bradders

Well, I feel bad and misunderstood.

No hun, in a world full of skepticals I see quite differently, I see people judgemental, opinionated and disdainful personally, eyeing others across the room and never giving someone full acceptance and love in their hearts. That is my personal belief.

No, my disdainity was not to pick on anyone, my point was to admit that the world, in it's skepticism I believe personally, has been slighted and that to believe the 'world' is bad and cold and that no one can be trusted avoids the world from its imo, real mission, would be which to bond people together as a greater whole and I truly and fully believe in, even after I've been doubtful.

I see my brothers and sisters out there, not monsters, not freaks, not pessimists, I see the good in this world and I feel so slighted by the fact you feel sometimes you cannot openly be yourself in this world, you see friends turn against you, you see youths who soon realize the same, always keeping their backs up against seemingly their family who they will never realize in their lives. Because I see disdainity in this belief the world is bad, I see sadness and pain and often the ignorance of this is cause of this belief I feel.

I see real pain out there, why can't everyone be accepted? The blacks, the whites, the asians, everyone can but everyone maintains such a disgusting view at humanitity no one can be accepted. When they're not, all they feel is a deep cold damper on their feelings, that who they are, who they show themselves to be not matter what, cannot be loved or given attention and they feel regretful cold and selfish and the mad cycle only continues I believe.

NO! I was not picking on the Pisces, I admitted a point of view where I feel this world as it becomes feeling that there is monsters out there in the world and even among them, more belief lost in people means a cost of faith of people. How can you ever be yourself if you feel everyone is on edge about you, and that, it is truly known and shown, ones attitude to another will invoke the same. No love shows why the world grows cold and evil and you blame your presidents and everyone else for your problems, because it's not that anyone is bad, but I truly believe it is a infectious disease.

I feel so much sadness for the world and so much chaos full in it, I was actually admitting we need the fishes, we need the aquarians, we need the libras, we need the believers of people in this world! We need more belief imo! We need people to believe more in other people! The world only flows towards detachment, hatred and chaos because the world has met this attitude in others.

And I will not change this opinion for anyone, I will not become cynical because I realize the souring pain in this world! The salt that is dipped on ones wounds, the sadness in ones hearts after he only feels unappreciated, unaccepted and such a world that only continues to spread this attitude which only spreads it in others. Their pain and suffering is mine as I feel it as deep as them. I watch them in cars, in rooms, in planes, on streets. I feel so deeply for these people!

I was admitting we need more believers in humanitity. I was beginning to wonder and doubt about the world. Unlike some I do not believe we're all different, I believe we're a one world equality and that all emotions and pain can be explained and understood.

No I will not follow anyones else opinion and I will not take up on the attitude, but I know how it feels and what they're feeling, and how this feeling is only growing to spread. My mother taught me a long time ago when I was just like these people the consequences and I've seen it in myself to spread around the world. I know we all can do the same and love.

Kuntuzangmo

It's lovely to see someone express their love and compassion so clearly and deeply. THIS is what we need. And if one individual, and another and another and another ad infinitum sees it, feels it, knows it, expresses it, IS it.....the more it spreads and the flame becomes a fire of love touching, healing, enlightening all living things.
This is a sacred time beyond time.

I have a good friend that is piscean, and he has changed a bit the last few years, he is a hard worker, and has really committed to the capitalistic dream. He works in a big corporation, and his new idols are the powerfull patriarchs of the business world. He used to be a quite dreamy person, that you could have interesting talks with, but that side of him has dissapeared a bit. Not that he has become mean or anything, just fixed in his world view, but at heart he is still a very generous and caring person though.

I am a cancer and ive allways mixed well with pisceans, out of 4 best friends ive had 2 of them were pisceans.

Flowergirl

Bradders, I believe you have described well why Pisceans tune out and become cynical. It's the way the world is wired and it is painful to be aware of. Since Neptune has moved into Pisces, it has not only made all people more sensitive, but even more so for Pisceans. It is not easy. Perhaps a lot of healing and release of toxins are happening now as the new energies are pushing us to deal with our baggage and our perceptions / illusions of life. This cannot be easy on anyone, perhaps the Piscean is struggling more to cope? These are not easy times to be on this planet.

rahul_rastogy

Pisceans everywhere are on the cusp of change, but that changes didn’t really take place Ruling Planet Neptune enters the zodiac sign of Pisces on February 3, 2012. It’s best not to begin anything new during this time or to make any promises you can’t keep because you just don’t know where things stand.

Multiplicity

Pisces here with a 12th house neptune in cap. conjunct asc and a piscean mother, my best friends partner is also a pisces...I typically can't stand the 'softer' pisces.

My sun and mercury in pisces are in the second house. Sun is conjunct a third house jupiter in aries square twelfth house saturn/uranus conjunct in sag. I tend to be a bit more practical of a dreamer. More importantly, I want my dreams to manifest. It is not enough for me to simply dream.

Though I sympathize with i'mnothere9 I've definitely seen what you mean about the fading of the dreamers bradders. However, aside from dreaming - the roll of pisces is to cut through the fog...not remain in it. And any student of history must learn from it and see the ineffectiveness of mysticism for the sake of itself.

I've taken the route of idealist as an animal rights and environmental activist, I chose love as my greatest conquest, I've given up all my possessions numerous times to connect more with the universe...all of those dreamy things ultimately failed in their own respective ways and have lead me back to school, to be a writer...as the world evolves so does my archetype. I find mysticism too impractical and monks atop the mountain, too far away. I am working each day to cut further through the illusions of separation by making deeper connections with the people that are right around me; the ones who turn away if you make yourself someone they can not relate to. I will continue to inject my love and dreams for humanity in the ways I deem most effective. This is my gift...

tokyo.lights

Skeptical uncouth, hateful, like cold runes stones left on a beach... I wonder whats become of them this day to become still so skeptical, doesn't the Pisces never stop believing?
Do you honestly believe people act exactly like their Sun sign? What about upbringing, family background, school experiences, LIFE experiences? Anyway, you'll meet terrible people born under every sign.

ImNotThere9

In our societies are still dreamers, visionaries, and, however callous the world, we will not cease to exist. But one must be adaptable; one must not lose touch with the reality of the world which, whether you like it or not, is often unkind. I am merely accentuating the importance of this principle. Dreaming is a matter of necessity, but this is essentially a solitary preoccupation, practiced to the exclusion of others and in suspension from life as it is palpably lived. We must also be sociable, against every sensible instinct must push ourselves out in order to establish relations with others, and to augment in learning thereby. An entire life cannot be spent naval-gazing. I believe my initial response, which I do not repudiate, was misconstrued, and I further believe the reply it received was out of proportion to what was written. If I may be candid, it suggests to me an immature understanding of the world, an extreme position unseasoned by actual experience, and one must exercise caution around views of this nature.
Moreover, I would be equally careful about the possibility of projecting your own sensitivity and inadequacy onto the world which you so criticise. This is not to say that I disapprove of your despair, only the undesirable fashion in which you are confronting it. That is my opinion, for what it is worth.

All the best.

Last edited:

Prominent

dreamers have the advantage of being optimistic because they don't see the harshness/the abrasiveness. They often look at the world and see issues with it that they want to fix. People that dream less lose this sense of optimism within the rigid perception of deceptive identifications/definitions, they look at themselves and see the problems they can't fix.

Caro

The neptune transits - is so easy for pisceans to become overwhelmed with the suffering of mankind. much harder for them to set boundaries now. so some may just switch off!

people seek you out when you are good an empathising. you got to look after number one.