What would each zodiac sign do if their car broke down in the middle of nowhere?

zona967

Banned
Aries - Bl**dy hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta be there by 3 p.m! Aaaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!

Taurus - There it goes, whatever you do bad luck is always there. *sigh*

Gemini - Quick, gotta fix it, no time to lose!

Cancer - Oh my god, where am I? What if someone is lurking in the shadows, I am all alone in the middle of nowhere, I'm so scared. *cry*

Leo - You stupid car! *kicks it* I need to find somebody to fix it for me.

Virgo - It's all my fault, I didn't have it checked when I started the journey, I should have known better.

Libra - Did it really break down? On the one hand, it looks like it's not going to start again, but on the other, there is some petrol left...

Scorpio - Someone is plotting against me, it's plain easy to see!

Sagittarius - My car broke down in the middle of nowhere and I have no one to turn to... great!!!

Capricorn - In the ultimate analysis of the situation the following action plan to solve the crisis has been devised.

Aquarius - Hey, hey, hey, I feel like I'm in one of those cowboy movies, woo hoo, all I need is a gun to shoot the d*mn b*stards who would be trying to steal my car.

Pisces - Is this real? Am I dreaming?

Prisma

Cancer - Oh my god, where am I? What if someone is lurking in the shadows, I am all alone in the middle of nowhere, I'm so scared. *cry*
Then Cancer remembers that in the trunk there is a backpack with water, food, clothes, books and countless emergency items for at least a week, a map, a tent, a sleeping bag, an ax, a flare gun, pepper spray and what do you now? Cancer had forgotten that the bike had not dismounted from the roof of the SUV since the past weekend, and that she had left precise instrucctions to Mom and the family of where she was, so one way or another, help will come any minute now...

zona967

Banned
Then Cancer remembers that in the trunk there is a backpack with water, food, clothes, books and countless emergency items for at least a week, a map, a tent, a sleeping bag, an ax, a flare gun, pepper spray and what do you now? Cancer had forgotten that the bike had not dismounted from the roof of the SUV since the past weekend, and that she had left precise instrucctions to Mom and the family of where she was, so one way or another, help will come any minute now...

LOL. That's great. :)

Prisma

Thanks. One of the few times the "pack rat", ajem, I mean the resourcefulness quality of Cancer people should be helpful. :D

Gemini - "Oh, It's been an hour since we are stuck here, this silence is killing me! What should we do, Wilson?"

thumbnail.aspx
:p