What will my future husband be like?

LostinPhilly

Hi Mademoiselle,

Wow. Thank you very much for this in-depth analysis. I sincerely appreciate it. You're a star!

As a matter of fact, I met a few men at work that had me spinning my mind in the past year or so:

- I met a younger Leo man who I really saw as husband material. However, he ended up disappearing on me. I still care for him though.

- I met a divorced older man who already has a kid. He was chasing me, but given the fact he's pretty high up in the company, I wanted to keep it professional despite the attraction. He manages a huge portfolio of corporate clients. He seemed like an older version of this younger man as they have the same passion and even dress alike.

He's backed off lately, so this is a bit of a dead end right now.

I'm normally not attracted to older men, but this one has me wondering.

I'm very curious about the chart. I would not mind to have it dissected, to be honest. You can proceed, even if those comments may seem judgmental, they may trigger something I need to look at.

I really appreciate your help on this! Truly, thank you!

Indeed I Dream

:innocent:
Hello Lost,
your future husband will be great! Trust me well, indeed, because you have a Pisces M.idheaven. So it's good! It signifies a trusting and admitting partner. :biggrin:
Greetings,

I've accidentally deleted my own post. Sorry, was using iPhone to reply.

Reposting again. Really sorry.

I am not sure how much would you want us to dissect your chart here on public forum, but I'll try to help you with a few basic insights.

• Your 7th house cusp is in the sign of Capricorn.
~ This could mean "late marriage", "mature marriage", "materially advantageous marriage", "marriage through business".
IMO: I can surmise that you (may) prefer a marriage wherein you take on the traditional roles of husband and wife as we know it: your husband, the home provider, reflecting you, the caring & loving wife (Cancer Ascendant). Also, you may prefer a very stable and secured married life; you may also have high ideals/expectations of marriage (I daresay; sorry).

• Ruler of your 7H Capricorn -- Saturn, resides in 7H as well.
~ Saturn could describe the type of husband/partner you may have:
Mature, older, wide, serious, conservative, traditional, logical, ambitious, corporate, successful, fatherly, secure -- just to name a few adj.
~ Also, you may get attracted to a guy with Capricorn ASC or Capricorn Sun or Moon or Mars.

A couple of possibilites...

• Gemini Mars bQ Capricorn Saturn
~ This could be your guy: someone who works in the creative department or corporate communications. An executive boss, or a skilled craftsman.

• Transiting Saturn touched your Progressed Venus in 6H
~ I reckon you may have met someone too, at work. Or, somewhere in /someone from the medical field.

I won't tell when you will get married though. Sorry about that. (Ask another question maybe?)

PS. I noticed some natal characteristics that may have affected your relationship status but it's kind of revealing, and would make me sound judging even though I'm not. But let me know if you'd want me to proceed.

These are what I can surmise further based on your chart.

• Gemini Mars/Moon in 12H
~ However, Gemini Mars/Moon give you a tinge of volatility/inconsistency, complexity or playfulness when it comes to your "passion" (Mars) and "emotion" (Moon)... Being in 12H makes these expressions even more difficult for any guy to comprehend. Either that, or you don't show your emotions too much; having moon in an Air Sign makes you intellectualize emotions and being in 12H makes you hide it some way.
~ IMO: This could confuse interested guys as to what you really want, romantically speaking.

• Scorpio Sun/Venus & a stellium in 5H
~ Having a Scorpio Sun/Venus could make you so alluringly sexy and mysterious to men; you may not have any problem attracting a bunch of them.
~ Having a stellium of planets in 5H means you're pure FUN. You're innately the life of the Party. You could be an IT girl or some sort, very magnetic/popular.
~ The thing is, 5H is the house of PLAY, FUN, ROMANCE, LOVE AFFAIRS -- but these are all fleeting. No judgements but I could see why you've got inclinations towards fun/love affairs, or why men are inclined to have such with you. I am not saying that's what you truly & deeply want but if a guy looks at you, they see arrows pointing to you with blinking words of "FUN" "BEAUTY" "LOVE AFFAIRS" -- not really the adjectives one would usually associate with marriage (IMO).
~ However, having progressed Sun, Venus, Mercury in 6H now, I think you have brought your natal planet's 5H fun/creative energies to career now, except for the Pluto still in the 5H -- you're magnetic as always.

• Saturn Return
~ This is a period of changes and growing pains. You will question everything you thought you've always wanted; you will realize you're not the same person as you are before. And this is a good period for you to discard whatever attitude that is not working for you anymore. You can start with a clean slate. Truth is, I feel you'd meet someone special during this period (age 28-34). Not sure if he's the one you'd be marrying but keep yourself on your toes, be on the look out for that person, take each opportunity to meet someone with hope and seriousness, and PLEASE tame that GEMINI MOON (emotions) & MARS (passion/drive) -- make it more decisive and resolute.
~ The opportunity to change for the better brought to by Saturn applies to all aspects in your life: family, career, love. Don't fight it but, rather, make the most of it.

LostinPhilly

Hi Mademoiselle,

Thank you again for your generous help. This is greatly appreciated.

In all fairness, I agree that my Gemini Moon is playing a huge part in the reason why I have not been in a proper relationship. I have a hard time being emotional and I tend to think more than I feel. Men usually asusme I am not interested or I am friendzoning them. This has happened with every single one of my exes.

A lot of men find me "scary" or "intimidatig", even older men. I am quite bubbly, smiley but I men find me somewhat unapproachable for one reason or another. As a matter of fact, I am not at all enclined towards affairs or fun. I have never even slept with a man because I have been waiting for that person who shares the same emotional depth.

I was also heartbroken pretty badly around 23/24, that I remained single for three years straight and didn't go on a single date. I didn't allow a single man in. Then, I met the younger guy I spoke about and he disappeared on me too. I have a track record of men disappearing on me or suddenly not speaking to me for one reason or another. I'm left in the dark with no understanding of what happened.

I want to fall in love and find someone who cherishes me the way I do them. I don't have a problem getting along with men. However, they just disappear before anything even happens. It's the same story every time.

Will the person I meet be of a different religion/race?

It seems I can only attract guys of my own race that I am not attracted to. Those are the ones that stick around. The ones I'm attracted to just go away.

waybread

These days marriage is no longer a certainty for anybody. However, Saturn in the 7th can mean a relationship with an older man. You might rethink the one who had his eye on you, if you have any reciprocal interest.

Hi LostinPhilly,

Just to quickly reply on some of your pointers.

• I don't doubt your attraction to Mr. Leo, your Natal Jupiter is in the sign of Leo, so when Tr Venus passes over it, it triggered. About his disappearing act -- well, I don't know how much you know about Leo guys (especially the unevolved, if not young in age), but this isn't surprising about them. If he showed you interest, that's most probably genuine, when he disappeared after that, it could be for some reasons but mainly because he might not have felt strong emotions from you so instead of getting rejected (Leo pride!) he disappear on you. Either that, or you must have hurt his pride in some delicate way that you couldn't even notice. Also, if he truly know what he wants, it's impossible for him not to chase for it. Perhaps give him time, he'll come around if he really wants you. A tip for Leo guys, show him you want him very much, they love the full attention. (If that's not your personality, then please force yourself to do it, Leos will notice if the act is genuine or trying-hard, they have aversion towards the latter no matter how they want to be adored full-on.)

• In terms of meeting someone, Jupiter is gonna transit over your natal Sun, Venus &c., in 2018-2019, someone might arrive in your life (not sure if youve met this person or not yet) and he MIGHT trigger romance. I think, just be open to any possibilites, and always be positive. When you want something (love), you welcome / get to know what's pushed to you by Fate - cautiously if that's what youre comfortable doing, but dont shun it (unless he gives you negative vibes).

• In terms of what's he like...
I can see that he could be your "senior" (it could be in age, in career/skill status, or social status).

You got Juno in Sag 6H. Yes, your guy could be of different cultural background from yours. Being Sag means "something of foreign" "traveller" "teacher/philosopher" "avid student" ... it could mean a guy who's a foreigner, or who loves to travel, or travels for work/studies. Or you could meet him while travelling for work (6H Sag).

Also, with Saturn * Mercury , you'd enjoy talking to each other FOR SURE. I think you could know someone is right for you when you get to start conversing with him, get to know him much more, you'd enjoy talking about mutually interesting topics. He could be good at talking / communicating and such a positive, dreamer (Leo Jupiter * Gemini Moon).

This is some personal blabbing:: I feel for you when you said you want to fall in love. I also would be happy if you found what you're looking for. You seem to be very caring and attentive esp. towards family & home (having Cancer Asc) and seems to be very good with children too (Stellium in 5H). If only guys could see past the outer appearance and see the core. (you have the qualities of an IT girl -- not at all surprising if you intimidated them.)

There's so many possibilties for you to meet a guy, have a long term relationship, get married. It's just a matter of how open your are to what life throws you to make it all work. I respect trauma brought by heartbreaks but it's something must be overcome eventually if you really want to seek happiness in love. As for those people who disappear on you, don't mind them really, i mean don't overthink why they disappeared, i'm pretty you're not the problem but them. The right person for you won't leave you in the dark.

If i see something more in your chart i'll let you know. Feel free to ask further.

Thank you.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

I haven't read the responses and only looked at your chart for a second, but I found a few things curious!

You have Cap DSC AND Saturn there. If we were to read this the same way we read traditional horary charts, what would that mean? Whenever Saturn is in a house in those instances it indicates either a delay or something you don't want.

Then I noticed you have Mars in Gemini in the 12H like me. Something I realize is this placement is frustrating because it leaves you spinning your wheels. It is what we go after and how. Do you ever feel confused and disorganized when you want a relationship and there are lots of "lessons" and frustrations?

I also have Saturn in the 7th and though I want emotional / physical INTIMACY, I am feeling more and more that typical relationships aren't for me, but living in the US and probably a big part of the world we are conditioned to think of having a relationship or being married as an indicator of top success, when really there are so many other tickers to go by in life.

Just food for thought. ❤

LostinPhilly

Hi LostinPhilly,

Just to quickly reply on some of your pointers.

• I don't doubt your attraction to Mr. Leo, your Natal Jupiter is in the sign of Leo, so when Tr Venus passes over it, it triggered. About his disappearing act -- well, I don't know how much you know about Leo guys (especially the unevolved, if not young in age), but this isn't surprising about them. If he showed you interest, that's most probably genuine, when he disappeared after that, it could be for some reasons but mainly because he might not have felt strong emotions from you so instead of getting rejected (Leo pride!) he disappear on you. Either that, or you must have hurt his pride in some delicate way that you couldn't even notice. Also, if he truly know what he wants, it's impossible for him not to chase for it. Perhaps give him time, he'll come around if he really wants you. A tip for Leo guys, show him you want him very much, they love the full attention. (If that's not your personality, then please force yourself to do it, Leos will notice if the act is genuine or trying-hard, they have aversion towards the latter no matter how they want to be adored full-on.)

• In terms of meeting someone, Jupiter is gonna transit over your natal Sun, Venus &c., in 2018-2019, someone might arrive in your life (not sure if youve met this person or not yet) and he MIGHT trigger romance. I think, just be open to any possibilites, and always be positive. When you want something (love), you welcome / get to know what's pushed to you by Fate - cautiously if that's what youre comfortable doing, but dont shun it (unless he gives you negative vibes).

• In terms of what's he like...
I can see that he could be your "senior" (it could be in age, in career/skill status, or social status).

You got Juno in Sag 6H. Yes, your guy could be of different cultural background from yours. Being Sag means "something of foreign" "traveller" "teacher/philosopher" "avid student" ... it could mean a guy who's a foreigner, or who loves to travel, or travels for work/studies. Or you could meet him while travelling for work (6H Sag).

Also, with Saturn * Mercury , you'd enjoy talking to each other FOR SURE. I think you could know someone is right for you when you get to start conversing with him, get to know him much more, you'd enjoy talking about mutually interesting topics. He could be good at talking / communicating and such a positive, dreamer (Leo Jupiter * Gemini Moon).

This is some personal blabbing:: I feel for you when you said you want to fall in love. I also would be happy if you found what you're looking for. You seem to be very caring and attentive esp. towards family & home (having Cancer Asc) and seems to be very good with children too (Stellium in 5H). If only guys could see past the outer appearance and see the core. (you have the qualities of an IT girl -- not at all surprising if you intimidated them.)

There's so many possibilties for you to meet a guy, have a long term relationship, get married. It's just a matter of how open your are to what life throws you to make it all work. I respect trauma brought by heartbreaks but it's something must be overcome eventually if you really want to seek happiness in love. As for those people who disappear on you, don't mind them really, i mean don't overthink why they disappeared, i'm pretty you're not the problem but them. The right person for you won't leave you in the dark.

If i see something more in your chart i'll let you know. Feel free to ask further.

Thank you.

Thank you! God, I really really appreciate all your help on this dear, Mademoiselle. It means a lot and I wish I could provide you with equal help in return. Your posts are so enlightening. I appreciate the time you are taking to respond to my thread.

As far as the Leo man goes, I agree. I hurt his feelings rather badly. He backed off completely after that. He was 23 at the time (he's three years younger) and he was slightly wishy-washy. He also had a slight addiction to alcohol which caused him to said some racially biased things (jokingly) which triggered me and ended up in me rejecting him when he tried to kiss me afterwards. The relationship died shortly after.

I thought a lot of positive things about him, but I never managed to be complimentary, the way I normally am with other people. He was insecure and sought constant validation from everyone, including me. Thence, as he was constantly fishing for compliments and attention, I found myself holding back a lot for one reason or another.

I still see him as husband material, if it weren't for the alcohol problem he has.

I can definitely see myself as a mother. I never thought I wanted children before, but as I'm growing older, the more maternal side of me is starting to kick in. Not so much in a "baby fever" type of way, but just in showing my caring side more towards everyone. However, I have to admit that I sometimes daydream about my future children. I think I have what it takes to be a good mother. I do want to get married and have a child or two. Not because it is what is socially acceptable, but as I grow older, I realize I want a family of my own. I had a very dysfunctional/abusive family growing up and I think it is important for me to have a little family fo my own, that I can cherish and nurture in a positive way. I sort of want what I didn't have a child.

It's sad that I kept running into the same dysfunctional scenarios with men.

This older man at work is a higher up. I actually met him when I initially visited his office for the first time last year. We work in different locations. I'm not saying this chart points to him, because to be fair, I have never been attracted to older men, except for him. I've always been the girl who claimed she wanted a guy her age and never looked at older guys/men. He asked me out for drinks every single time he heard I was going to visit his office. I never really followed through because I wanted to keep it professional. I noticed his interest later on, but as I said, he's backed off now. I found myself being attracted to him without fully understanding why. I was in denial, up until a few weeks ago. I don't fully comprehend this interest in him.

Ha. I don't really see myself as an IT girl, but I agree that I'm often seen that way. I wouldn't change it, because I like this side of my personality. However, I would want for men to seek beneath the surface. I feel as though men give up before they even start getting to know me, because they assume I'm going to get rid of them eventually or assume I am too much work.

LostinPhilly

Your partner will be an arrogant super-man
-Aries on 11th house

He will be a dark man
-Saturn on 7th

Thanks.

I don't do well with arroange, so I highly doubt so. I can spot arrogance from a mile away and it doesn't sit well with me at all.

Also, I'm not at all attracted to dark or brown haired men. I tried dating some in the past and the attraction just was not there.

Saturn on the 7th mostly means marriage will be delayed. I don't think it represents he will be a dark man or phsyical traits. If anything, it represents he will be someone of authority and conservative, Saturn traits.

You're welcome LostinPhilly. I'm glad to help. Being appreciated and receiving good vibes cool enough for me :)

Anyway, if you have further questions, let me know. If you want to know any your compatibility with someone, we could draw out a synastry chart in your relationship.

(Ps. I'll just add you to my contacts.)

Abby83

When you say the guys keep disappearing on you I keep getting the feeling it may be because when they first see you they see that fun bubbly potential for a fling and then when they realise you are deeper in that, they leave. When ppl are around you they can see your love potential better than you. Eg: I reckon guys can sense you need a strong assertive authoritative man and they question whether they are man enough for you.

LostinPhilly

Hi all,

First of all, thank you so much for your kind help! I appreciate your inputs.

I don't particularly see myself as an "IT" girl, although plenty of people tell me I come across like this. I've had the issue with many men/guys who I assumed I was high maintenance or demanding. I'm rather assertive, opinionated and honest, so it scares men away a bit. I don't hesitate to tell it like it is, which also scared that older man at work!

I'm not high maintenance at all, but I know what I want. I'm not snobby, nor do I seek to be treated like a princess. As a matter of fact, I want to keep my independence. I want men to treat me as an equal. I'm rather ambitious, target driven and competitive. I think a lot of men just don't know how to handle me.

I'm not the type of woman who is submissive at all. I'm not one to be wooed by run of the mill compliments or gifts. Also, I know my worth. I know I'm attractive, smart, fun and career driven, so I do not need a man to boost my ego. I don't use a man's attention as a clutch or to fill in a void in me. I don't seek men's attention.

This is what probably gives off a certain nonchalant vibe that men are not accustomed to, because although I know I'm quite attractive and sexy to a degree, from a personality perspective, I'm very alpha. It just psuhes men out of their comfort zone, because they expect the roles to be a certain way.

Abby83

So like I said. Only a guy who thinks he's man enough for you will approach you. You answered your own question. You want an alpha like you.

LostinPhilly

Hi all,

I thought I would drop a line to explain a bit of what I have been experiencing lately as Jupiter is slowly moving into Scorpio and Saturn into Capricorn. I'm now approaching my Saturn return.

Here are a few things I have noticed:

- I have been feeling completely detached from my past and have fully embraced my present. I find myself detaching from all of the residual feelings that were left from my previous romantic encounters. I have been healing quickly as though those never happened. The last episode happened when I decided to delete every single memory relating to my fling with the longer Leo I no longer associate with. I do not feel the emotional bond anymore.

I usually hold on to the past for too long, but this time around, I ripped all of the band aids off. I can't meet a new man if I keep holding on to the dead skin.

- I have been more introspective as to whether or not I want children and a husband. I normally do not think of this a lot, but for some reason, I have been thinking of this a lot lately, especially having children.

Quick question:

Does it look like he will have already been married/has kids?

I'm asking since there's a chance he may be older.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Scorpio90

Hello

I come to say that we have almost the same natal chart hehe :joyful::joyful:

PD: Do you know anything about the yod we both have?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_escorpio_2017621.41967.9059.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_escorpio_2017621.41967.9059.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: