What will May 19th be like for me this year?

Hello friends.

What will the energy be like on the 19th of may for me this year? It's a special time for me and I want to see what might happen for me or what the general outlook is.

Here is my chart in whole sign houses.

If you need more info please let me know.

Attachments

• My Natal Chart.png
    My Natal Chart.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 9
Hello TheKingOfHearts,

honestly in view of the construction of your entire birth chart, I would say yes by giving you the means of your idea. You are absolutely receptive to what you want. This is what leads you to be open to purpose. You also need to take into account that you are impressionable and that you are affected by what touches you when it comes to love. You tend to become attached when the other person shows you consideration by wanting to achieve a result. You will be loved by wanting to exist through your purpose contributing to you being the best you can be in relation to what you love. Etc.

It seems that the period from the beginning of May 2019 to the end of April 2020 was important for you because you absolutely wanted to evolve from what you loved by wanting to promote what you wanted to do as well as having the need to express yourself freely in relation to what interested you in order to accomplish yourself.

In 2025, it's about hope in terms of what you want to do.

The years 2026 and 2027 seem important to me with the transits of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

Ecliptique. :)
Hi! Thank you for your comment but I think you meant to comment on my is there a chance I will get married thread. Ether way you are absolutely correct about 2019 and 2020. Thank you very much. :)

Ecliptique

Hello TheKingOfHearts,

since you consider this date important, I would say that it should concern your activity while tending to be certain that you are an object of interest and that this will have an impact on you...

Ecliptique. :)