What time to play the lottery

AstroAries

I realize that not everyone will win millions of dollars in the lottery. However, I believe you can still win smaller amounts like say, $20, $50 etc. What I would like to know is what would be the best times of day to play the lottery, particularly scratch offs. Which aspects should I look for? I have read that midpoints play an important role in winning the lottery, such as Jupiter/Uranus midpoint. So on a day to day basis would I wait until one of the fast moving points was conjunct my Jupiter/Uranus midpoint, like MC, Asc., DC, IC, conjunt Jupiter/Uranus?

JUPITERASC

I realize that not everyone will win millions of dollars in the lottery. However, I believe you can still win smaller amounts like say, $20, $50 etc. What I would like to know is what would be the best times of day to play the lottery, particularly scratch offs. Which aspects should I look for? I have read that midpoints play an important role in winning the lottery, such as Jupiter/Uranus midpoint. So on a day to day basis would I wait until one of the fast moving points was conjunct my Jupiter/Uranus midpoint, like MC, Asc., DC, IC, conjunt Jupiter/Uranus?
You asked a popular question :smile:
the following is a realistic answer to your question

You are competing again the luck of millions of other people.
Even if you have very good luck at that moment,
chances are very great that someone else will not only have better luck,
but they are living on their luck lines.

Luck is something that changes from minute to minute.
So when I predicted times for my fairly lucky wife to win the lottery,
she got several numbers,
but if she bought the tickets only 5 minutes later:
NOTHING at all.

You have to have a lucky birth chart,
then lucky transits to secondary progressed chart in moments,
and then live on your luck lines.

You need all three,
and then you still have to compete against thousands of people who are even better.
Finally you don't want to win with the wrong numbers since certain numbers are bad combinations and will bring sadness even if you should win.

Its a complicated thing. I spent months and months researching it astrologically.

JUPITERASC

09-15-2014, 12:11 PM
piercethevale
user_offline.gif

Re: Lotto Winning
I recently found among my possessions, that I had to hurriedly pack away due to being evicted on the very day Uranus conjuncted my 4th house cusp, back in May of 2001, a couple of the receipts given to me along with my winnings in one of the many State run lottery games here in Calif.

Of those two, one was based on the numbers I took from a receipt for some groceries I had bought earlier that day. Luckily, I could remember the approximate time of the purchase of those groceries as being around 1:30 p.m. as I had taken the day off from work for a doctors appointment and had stopped by the store on the way home.

My friend Rick [whom is currently my room mate] was with me that afternoon as I asked him to come along in case I was unable to drive myself back from the doctors that day and it was His day off.

As I stood in the checkout line I saw a display of some very inexpensive and cheap toilet tissue right near by and, recalling that I was just about out at home, I reached over and grabbed a package. For which Rick chided me, saying: "You know, you really don't save any money, by buying the cheap stuff, as you only end up having to use more of it."

As the receipt is very faded after more than 14 years, here's an itemized account for those of you that may have difficulty discerning what is printed on it.

ICE CRUSHED .89
HAWAIIAN PUNCH 1.13
CRV .05
BATH TISSUE .59
TOTAL TAX .21
TOTAL: $ 2.87
CASH $5.00
CHANGE DUE $2.13
Monday April 10, 2000

I looked at the receipt and played the TOTAL on the receipt as a Daily Three, that is to say, 287
I played Straight/Box style...going for the middle prize.

Winner, $401.00

I really relished chiding Rick in return later that next day when I checked my numbers in the newspaper.
I said to Rick; "Look at how much money I saved buying the 'cheap stuff', isn't that lovely?":lol:

Now, I 'll explain and demonstrate what I found out about the astrological conditions in my next post ...if you all will give me five minutes...

JUPITERASC

09-15-2014, 12:22 PM
piercethevale
user_offline.gif

Re: Lotto Winning
I figure that I likely bought the ticket at very close to 1:45 p.m. as it was near 1:30 p.m. when we stopped at the store and it took me about fifteen minutes to grab what I wanted to buy, stand in line, pay, and then play the numbers in the self serve lottery terminal that was by the door on the way out.

Note the ascendant of the event chart at 11* Leo 28'.

My Part of Luck {Asc. + Moon - Jupiter} is at 11* Leo 48' 54"

There are other astrological aspects that may have added to, or may have even been the actual cause of, this prize and I'll elaborate in the next post to follow...stay tuned.

JUPITERASC

Astrology Gambling and Luck :smile:
As you probably already know, progressions and solar arcs
of the Midheaven, Ascendant, planets and moon
are a better indication than transits of the really big payouts.
An accurate progressed position indicates the approximate date
(more accurate with the progressed Moon)
when the event might occur.
It is the daily planetary transits that will give the near-exact date
of a "lucky day" operating under the influence of a benevolent progressed aspect.
Large payouts occur when transits
(usually benevolent aspects from the slower-moving planets)
coincide with natal and benevolent progressed planet
(and sometimes the moon)
positions

http://www.luckydays.tv/real_astrology.html

AstroAries

Thank you for all these. Tomorrow I have Moon and 8th cusp (other people's money) conjunct my Jupiter/Uranus at 3:10 pm and Venus opposite my Venus/Pluto in 2nd House (capital gains). Mercury, Saturn, and lilith trine my natal Mars (lord of the 9th) in 11th house (windfalls). Would this be a good time to buy a scratch off? Maybe to win like $50?

Last edited: