What sun signs do you connect with best?

Well, they could be Scorpio risings. Who knows? I think MARS in Scorpio would be a competitive placement though, especially if conjunct Pluto.

All of my best friends are Aries :)

Yeah the Mars in Scorpio will be competitive, I take all acts of not being loyal to me in the same way. I could tell she was competitive so I left before it manifested completely...the other libra, I swear she's a politician with the iron fist in a velvet glove style of pretending she has forgiven me but not acting normal, even 6 month later, so eventually I said 'if you can't accept my apology when I give you one, then you're not my friend.' I think it's all about power play with that one...she could very well be a Scorpio rising actually...sexy as hell but not straight good looks

haidee

Passive aggressive people are relying on not being confronted...confront them with the facts of the truth in a direct but calm manner...and they've lost...

A joke is also good though, helps them to lighten up!!

Suppose it also depends on the situation. If it's personal then by being patient.
I have a passive aggressive parent who'll never admit his loss. Confront them with facts, yes, and then leave the discussion or turn it into a joke. That's how I learned to deal with it. :sleeping:
What's your Mars sign, Bell?

Suppose it also depends on the situation. If it's personal then by being patient.
I have a passive aggressive parent who'll never admit his loss. Confront them with facts, yes, and then leave the discussion or turn it into a joke. That's how I learned to deal with it. :sleeping:
What's your Mars sign, Bell?

Yeah totally depends on the situation. Having a passive aggressive parent is really quite damaging isn't it...I have a friend who is passive aggressive especially when he's not well as he has skitzophrenia...probably the main thing is just to let them know that you know, so they don't think they've been allowed to manipulate you or what not.

My Mars is Gemini, what's yours?

haidee

Yeah totally depends on the situation. Having a passive aggressive parent is really quite damaging isn't it...I have a friend who is passive aggressive especially when he's not well as he has skitzophrenia...probably the main thing is just to let them know that you know, so they don't think they've been allowed to manipulate you or what not.

My Mars is Gemini, what's yours?

Yup, I agree. And I guess it can? But I'd rather deal with someone who's passive aggressive than someone who's too expressive, violent etc.
Ah, that makes sense! As for the give them facts -thing. Mine's in Gemini as well.

Yup, I agree. And I guess it can? But I'd rather deal with someone who's passive aggressive than someone who's too expressive, violent etc.
Ah, that makes sense! As for the give them facts -thing. Mine's in Gemini as well.

Yeah, I suppose passive aggressiveness is more ideal than outright violence...I just hate it when people play games or try to be subversive about it...much rather everyone was accountable. Hey another Mars in Gemini! It's quite a good placement eh? Facts instead of vindictiveness or passiveness.

VirgoLibraChris

I am posting this as requested awhile back. This is my Gemini lover's chart and this one with the sun in Virgo is mine. I am a Virgo Libra cusp and very much of both. How compatible are we according to your readings on these Astrology charts?

astro_w2gw_33_anthony_davis.1242.50094 (1).gif
astro_w2gw_13_christine.44104.11088.gif

haidee

@Bell, I think a Moon/Pluto aspect might make someone vindictive despite having Mars in Gemini :w00t: If the issue is big enough.

@Chris, I think you should look at your Neptune/Jupiter conjunction in the 5th house... I believe that's your issue. You keep avoiding this guy's flaws and won't move on, when it sure looks like you should based on your posts/threads.

craft94

The most vindictive person I knew was actually a Mars in Gemini. They did not have a Moon-Pluto aspect but their chart was a mess! I don't normally see Gemini as particularly a vindictive sign, don't get me wrong, but I can see Gemini in the way they went about it: spreading rumors, trying to turn others against you, etc. one day we're best friends and the next worst enemies.

VirgoLibraChris

Thank you for analyzing my chart. There is so much insight here. I read about what was posted and the Moon in conjunct with Pluto is a lot of deep motion. This man hides it well with smiles. He says he is emotional but he keeps it hidden. I am very much a Virgo and always want to help and understand others. This man has had anger issues from what he told me and what I read based on these his Astrology chart. I feel in his early life he was misunderstood. He told me his mom beat his butt alot. The more she beat him. The more he acted out. At least I do not live with him and do not move in with him right away like the ex girlfriend he had who he emotionally destroyed and walked out on.

The most vindictive person I knew was actually a Mars in Gemini. They did not have a Moon-Pluto aspect but their chart was a mess! I don't normally see Gemini as particularly a vindictive sign, don't get me wrong, but I can see Gemini in the way they went about it: spreading rumors, trying to turn others against you, etc. one day we're best friends and the next worst enemies.

I'm wary of sun geminis for that reason alone! Such a pity because when they have their 'nice face' on they are the most fun, chatty people...but it doesn't mean much when you know they talk **** about you behind your back...totally spoils it. Im glad I've got a lot of Aries and Sagittarius that stops my Mars Gemini being two faced. No Pluto aspects either.

Last edited:

VirgoLibraChris

My neighbor is a Gemini and flits and talks to everyone. She kisses up to the affluent people more in our building. She badmouths people when she is angry and she is angry alot. Anthony the Gemini I date has badmouthed a few people. He is in competition mode alot and said some older man with health inconsistency issues can not get a woman but thinks he's God's gift to women and no woman will want him because of his health issues. This makes me think the confidant looking man I hook up with has many insecurities.

I told my Gemini recently in texting I met up with some other man who is possibly better in the bedroom and Anthony started typing fast and in mania mode. He got real defensive and typed faster than anything. He said he is on strike now, better and I will come back. He sent about 10 texts in 1 minute lol.. The best way to manipulate him is to threaten his manhood:wink: He panics and types faster than I ever imagined. Anthony's lovey dovey side I have been missing returned for now:wink:

VirgoLibraChris

Haha. That ****. Well, its still up to ya whether you gonna listen to their lies and let it manipulate yar ****in' mind or not. Think of the snake mentioned in the Bible. Ive went through the same thing, i had one close friend that turned against me after hanging out with this Gemini person. ******* made my friend act **** towards me. They joined force bullying me, having fun poking fun at me. Now theyre closer than my ex friend and i used to be.

Their games failed to break me. I stood my ground and proved it to them that i wont be the person they wanted me to appear as.

Just speaking from personal experience. A heart with good intentions still wins the fight no matter what. Haha xD
The Gemini I mentioned is very much a snake in the grass. My Gemini slithers and creeps with sexiness lol. I keep a good distance.:unsure:

haidee

Passive aggressive people for me are dangerous...

In what way?
I have this mindset that it's best to talk about the problem in a civilized manner. Passive aggressive people make me boil up. That's when I leave - after I've lashed out all the necessary "facts" (or opinions). Unless I can turn it into a joke. It usually depends on the person. *~*

VirgoLibraChris

Undeniably, Geminis can be freakin hot. Think of Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. But theyre the more stable versions and more respectable.
If im right about their sun signs...

Johnny Depp is cute and Angelina Jolie a very seductive Gemini. My dream men have been Geminis. As as kid in the 1980s I loved John Taylor in the music group Duran Duran and as an adult I have loved Krayzie Bone in Bone Thugs n Harmony, both the finest Gemini men in music. My Gemini lover resembles Krayzie Bone. Chris Brown is hot too and a Gemini freak:tongue:

AppLeo

Probably Cancers, Geminis, or Leos. They're all exciting signs and truly care about what you have to say or what you feel. They're always there with you are paying attention.

Della122

suits with sun sign leo, taurus (not if they have venus in areis), libra, vigro, scorpion ,sagittarius, cancer, aquarius
often show they have the moon in leo, gemini, aries and libra, sagittarius, aquarius.:sideways::smile:
I have not met for so many who are born in capricorn, pieces, aries. :sad:

VirgoLibraChris

I am starting to think the Gemini I am involved with could be a narcissistic. Besides the fact he is likely being babied by family and has not been in touch all weekend, he is so self absorbed and expects me to cater to him. I said no when he wanted a soda the other day. I had no change:smile:. He tries to manipulate me. I found this article and this Gemini I date has an Aquarian moon. He is starting to make more comments as if he is entitled and above me. Yet I am the one doing more for him with more intellect and have the $ We had a date soon.

This is the Gemini I have gotten to know recently. I enjoy the passion we have shared because this man knows my uninhibited side like no other man has. I caught this Gemini Facebook cheating and decided to close my FB account. A health issue of mine flared up right after the Facebook incident . Gemini man has seemed more angry lately since I Facebook busted him. He turned the situation around acted dumb and clueless, said he always compliments his family, than tried to make me look bad. He said what nerve I have, I'm playing him, and froze me out a few weeks. He is not relationship material:crying:

This describes my Gemini jerk to a tee:wink:
Aquarius Moon Man
The parents have a bigger influence on how a man with moon in Aquarius feels inside. For instance, from the early age, if he is given too much freedom by them his emotions will start developing arrogance and indifference towards education and women. In this case, the uttermost thing in his life will be his own pleasure. Aquarius itself has trouble with love feelings. So this man, once spoiled, will completely hesitate in having romantic feelings with good intentions. He will also often find himself in fierce argument with his friends and family. The truth is that his ability to understand what is right and wrong will be overshadowed by his ego. In contrast, under the shadow of good parents, he will still have some arrogance, but he will devote more time to studies and utilize his freedom in proper manner. Ask why the upbringing has so much influence on a man with moon in Aquarius. The answer lies on the fact that Aquarius is a fixed sign in deep connection with freedom. And as you know, fixed signs are prone to picking up habits and freedom can be used either positively or negatively. So an Aquarian moon man’s parents have a lot to do with how he turns out to be in his adulthood.

Apparently, there is a misconception that Aquarian moon man is never good in relationships. As mentioned before, his way of seeing love depends sharply on what his parents taught him at his young age. Never think that such a man is always against traditions and institution of marriage. No, this is not the case. Under the influence of stable parents, this man actually gives a lot of importance to his family tradition and marriage. This makes him seek a partner who will not have trouble accepting the tradition of his parental home, but at the same time is educated, independent and outgoing. For him, the structure of the relationship is more important than romance and love. And once he gets it he makes sure to stay faithful to his partner. However, in between, due to Aquarius’ inability to not refuse having a crush will lead him to admire other women. It is up to his own conscience on whether he really acts on his desire.

But in his life if he has seen only a dysfunctional family he will come up with his own moral structures which will have a big influence on his love life. For instance, he may end up seeing marriage as nothing more than a prison. He may treat women in the wrong way by leading them on or manipulating them for one night stands. Aquarius is a masculine sign and thus, emotionally, he will think of himself as superior than his partner. He may also become a serial cheater.

Source: http://www.forestforwomen.com/2011/12/guide-to-moon-in-aquarius-people.html#ixzz4GfuREln2