What signs tend to do well against Scorpios in power struggles and confrontations?

Ukpoohbear

Scorpio energy is inherently negitively charged at a base level. However Scorpio is different because it has a inborn method to change energy from a negitive to a positive. That being said the Scorpios that this User is experiencing are all at a lower level in the evelutionary stages, this probably stems from something in the users chart, not just from external forces. Otherwise they would experience all evolutionary stages of Scorpios, not just the lowest stage.

Scorpio energy works differently too, from even let's say Capricorn energy, as it's less direct and seeps through the natives energy. (Think Capricorn drys the pond whislt Scorpio makes it toxic)

I agree that it will be part of his energy he needs to work out for himself and it is his responsibility but that does not mean he has not been played with.

Ukpoohbear

We've all been played with....

Not all in the same way so you should not dismiss what he is saying because you have been played with. Ive been played with but certain Pluto energy is cruel. Pluto and Saturn together for example will go too far and it can damage you. Mars square Jupiter does it too but not the same as the conjunction with Pluto and Saturn. Theres so many levels of being played with.

Whoam1

Not all in the same way so you should not dismiss what he is saying because you have been played with. Ive been played with but certain Pluto energy is cruel. Pluto and Saturn together for example will go too far and it can damage you. Mars square Jupiter does it too but not the same as the conjunction with Pluto and Saturn. Theres so many levels of being played with.

In my sidereal chart (matches my personality more wouldn't recommend it for everyone) Pluto, Mercury, Lilith (3 of them), come before the AC at 29 degrees Scorpio, putting them in the 12th house, I've definitely messed with people for fun before not going to lie.

Ukpoohbear

In my sidereal chart (matches my personality more wouldn't recommend it for everyone) Pluto, Mercury, Lilith (3 of them), come before the AC at 29 degrees Scorpio, putting them in the 12th house, I've definitely messed with people for fun before not going to lie.

We all have but it hurts more if its one of your parents especially if they go from 100 to zero. Then some people don't want you to have anything. An example of this would be abusive relationships where you lose your confidence. That example with Oj Simpson and the partner he murdered, he was so cruel and all or nothing. She must have been strong to have most of her friends not aware of the mental torture because no one really knew but after they say she had mentioned it.

Whoam1

We all have but it hurts more if its one of your parents especially if they go from 100 to zero. Then some people don't want you to have anything. An example of this would be abusive relationships where you lose your confidence. That example with Oj Simpson and the partner he murdered, he was so cruel and all or nothing. She must have been strong to have most of her friends not aware of the mental torture because no one really knew but after they say she had mentioned it.

My parents weren't there they were addicts, maybe Pisces IC? Again I know when to stop and who I can mess with, some people don't.

Ukpoohbear

My parents weren't there they were addicts, maybe Pisces IC? Again I know when to stop and who I can mess with, some people don't.

It sounds so hard what you went through. Is that what you meant by raising children because you were acting more the parent? You think they had a Pisces IC? Why don't you check? I was thinking of finding out my Fathers birth details to help reach more understanding.

I don't like seeing someone like this guy getting dismissed because yes this could some level of maturity or a different perspective needed from him but there are also some really dark and secret games that get played.

Whoam1

It sounds so hard what you went through. Is that what you meant by raising children because you were acting more the parent? You think they had a Pisces IC? Why don't you check? I was thinking of finding out my Fathers birth details to help reach more understanding.

I don't like seeing someone like this guy getting dismissed because yes this could some level of maturity or a different perspective needed from him but there are also some really dark and secret games that get played.

I have the Pisces IC. Which literally means my shadow side would be geared to the possibility of struggling with addictions just like my parents, a scarey thought... yes that's what I meant by having to raise kids aka my younger siblings, the Capricorn stellium with mars in it would explain that in my life. Scorpio stellium would explain my innate love for the darkness and why people have trouble understanding me, and I was realitvley mute as a child seeing the Mercury 12th house in Scorpio points to that. Also my moon is still in the 8th house contra-parralel to Pluto on the 12th, pointing to attraction to the occult and a bad mother, my mom brought abusive men into our lives..

Ukpoohbear

I have the Pisces IC. Which literally means my shadow side would be geared to the possibility of struggling with addictions just like my parents, a scarey thought... yes that's what I meant by having to raise kids aka my younger siblings, the Capricorn stellium with mars in it would explain that in my life. Scorpio stellium would explain my innate love for the darkness and why people have trouble understanding me, and I was realitvley mute as a child seeing the Mercury 12th house in Scorpio points to that. Also my moon is still in the 8th house contra-parralel to Pluto on the 12th, pointing to attraction to the occult and a bad mother, my mom brought abusive men into our lives..

Pisces IC is not just drug taking because there are many ways to avoid thinking of an issue or putting a braver face on or burying your head in the sand as the saying goes, to avoid feeling what you really feel. Drug addicts do this with drugs. Then the 11th house planets point to what you show the world and how you are perceived.

It can be good to wear a mask in certain situations but then people may judge you for being something you are not. This can be good and bad. It's a coping mechanism.

Whoam1

Pisces IC is not just drug taking because there are many ways to avoid thinking of an issue or putting a braver face on or burying your head in the sand as the saying goes, to avoid feeling what you really feel. Drug addicts do this with drugs. Then the 11th house planets point to what you show the world and how you are perceived.

It can be good to wear a mask in certain situations but then people may judge you for being something you are not. This can be good and bad. It's a coping mechanism.

Venus in Scorpio 11th house both tropical and sidereal and it's my most personal placement, I relate to it the most.

Ukpoohbear

Venus in Scorpio 11th house both tropical and sidereal and it's my most personal placement, I relate to it the most.

Yes so we can see it is easier for you to relate to that but it is important you go on a journey to see the emotions underneath you have buried. An event may bring this out. Lots of people have emotions buried and not everyone deals with them. I think it is really important because I was just making mistakes before.

I just keep thinking of everyone as these souls that are lost and scared and more get hurt because of that.

Then there are cruel people and the fact I find it funny too but that is a misuse of Pluto and is because I am scared.

Whoam1

Yes so we can see it is easier for you to relate to that but it is important you go on a journey to see the emotions underneath you have buried. An event may bring this out. Lots of people have emotions buried and not everyone deals with them. I think it is really important because I was just making mistakes before.

I just keep thinking of everyone as these souls that are lost and scared and more get hurt because of that.

Then there are cruel people and the fact I find it funny too but that is a misuse of Pluto and is because I am scared.

My moon is in the 8th house, opposition strength to Pluto, so I feel it on an emotional level, especially with Pluto in Scorpio.

Whoam1

I would feel privileged to hear those :alien:

How much I can relate to the sidereal version with the Soul sig. as the AC is crazy, mercy in Scorpio 12th house means trouble speaking up which I was mute as a kid, but mercy as the soul sig. means I say **** that comes out wrong. Just the other day I was trying to express that no race was above racism and I asked what is white culture because I don't believe it's a thing, now people think I'm a white supremist even though I'm multi-racial.

conspiracy theorist

How much I can relate to the sidereal version with the Soul sig. as the AC is crazy, mercy in Scorpio 12th house means trouble speaking up which I was mute as a kid, but mercy as the soul sig. means I say **** that comes out wrong. Just the other day I was trying to express that no race was above racism and I asked what is white culture because I don't believe it's a thing, now people think I'm a white supremist even though I'm multi-racial.

Every race is prone to racism. Your "opponents" are idiots who don't care about what is actually being communicated, so much as cherry picking snippets of statements to bolster their already entrenched ideological position.

Abby83

I have pluto conjunct Saturn and mars square Jupiter and im really nice to everyone... unless they sabotage me. I still cant be mean but I get revenge by being successful.

In my husband's family of abusive dark horrible people ive noticed they all have an afflicted pluto. Eg: T-square involving pluto, mercury, and moon.

Ukpoohbear

I have pluto conjunct Saturn and mars square Jupiter and im really nice to everyone... unless they sabotage me. I still cant be mean but I get revenge by being successful.

In my husband's family of abusive dark horrible people ive noticed they all have an afflicted pluto. Eg: T-square involving pluto, mercury, and moon.

What house is the pluto conjunct Saturn in and mars square Jupiter?

My ex from a few months ago had mars square Jupiter and I could really feel the negativity of it strongly because he would want to put me down because he felt insecure and just generally was not a nice person to be around. He also has Venus in Aries conjunct the MC and I could really see the complete bullying, selfish and angry nature he had. Of course, I can be selfish too but he was basically attempting to bully me and create all this conflict so I had to finish it and he was pathetic. I would not have sex with him and he thought he was entitled to it as well, disgusting.

However, a guy I have started talking to and have known for years and is a really nice guy, also has mars square Jupiter. I'm getting to know him more just now and I cannot see him ever being the bullying type. I can see it showing up in the way he does not want to admit if he is struggling and likes to put a face of success on in public. For example, he describes himself as a tortured artist and an ex actor and published artist. He has indeed been on tv in the past and he says he is an artist because he has had a cd published. So I guess its more competitive with him. His last gf was ill a lot with manic depression and I see he has as many troubles as her because he is depressed right now, but wont admit it. Well, if that is the way mars square Jupiter shows in his chart, then it's not so bad. He also has moon conjunct Saturn and admits feeling very responsible toward people, so maybe that is what balances the energy.

Another person with mars square Jupiter and also has the conjunction between pluto and Saturn, is pretty cruel. Have you ever seen Mean Girls? She is the Regina George - everyone thinks she is popular and kind but she is also extremely bullyish to those she considers beneath her, or makes up rumours about those she is threatened by and people listen to her. The more threatened she feels, the more she wants to destroy you.

However, it is funny because I have related to your story about the narcissism around you. The energy is in your chart so maybe it is showing up in the people around you? Pluto energy is funny like that, if you don't express the darkness then the darkness is projected around you type thing?

This is interesting to see how aspects work and how they manifest depending on our behaviour. So, if you choose not to be mean or cruel, then other people are cruel to you? I don't get it lol. Maybe you have subconsciously chosen cruel people? :andy:

Last edited: