What should i do ? mother daughter relationship

neptunian

Hi everbody,

This is a situation im trying to supress but my mother's controlling behavior really has become unbearable. I love her, as she always reminds, she did a lot for me. But my psychology affected badly. She doesnt understand emotionally. She sees me as a possession, wants to take decisions for me as if i dont have a personality. Her manipulative and possessive behaviour affecting me badly, having boundaries with people is easy but when it comes to family its not easy I dont want to hurt her but if she goes on that behaviour, she will make our tie detoriate but she doesnt understand. Can horary give advice ? Im being patient trying to explain myself to her, but she always thinks she is right she either yells or cries, healthy communication is not possible What should i do according to the chart ? I appreciate any opinion advice so much. There is a square between moon and saturn. Does this show a clash which i foresee ? Thanks so much.

Attachments

• horary2.png
    horary2.png
    249 KB · Views: 27

IleneK

Premium Member
You have to frame a more specific question here. Charts don't tell us what to do, they indicate if an action is favorable or unfavorable, if it will come to pass or not. Things like that. So take time to carefully reflect on what action on your part that you are wondering about, and what it is that you are wondering about it, and then reveal to us your true underlying question.

neptunian

You have to frame a more specific question here. Charts don't tell us what to do, they indicate if an action is favorable or unfavorable, if it will come to pass or not. Things like that. So take time to carefully reflect on what action on your part that you are wondering about, and what it is that you are wondering about it, and then reveal to us your true underlying question.
Dear IleneK, Thank you so much

At that moment, i felt overwhelmed and really didnt know what to do. I love her i dont want to hurt her but im not
her possession i have my own personality likes choices.. she cant respect this, she wants to control me a lot. So im afraid our
connection will be affected badly, i am thinking of establishing boundary I think the underlying question can be this. What i think, if she goes on with this attitude, i'll have to set boundaries because my psychology is affected. I wondered how the universe sees and says about our situation at that moment

Last edited: