What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

juicey J.

Banned
Haven't any of you been to astrofaces.com? the combo of sun, rising, and moon does much to alter the looks of each person and some combinations seem to be on average better looking then others. Also, how one's chart aspects your venus probly plays a big part in how attaractive you find them.

Saturnian

Haven't any of you been to astrofaces.com? the combo of sun, rising, and moon does much to alter the looks of each person and some combinations seem to be on average better looking then others. Also, how one's chart aspects your venus probly plays a big part in how attaractive you find them.
I believe you're right,but still,there's limited number of people for every sun/moon/asc combination.
And I believe that alone isn't enough to defineAn important role in appearance also play the planets in the 1st.

chris

I believe you're right,but still,there's limited number of people for every sun/moon/asc combination.
And I believe that alone isn't enough to defineAn important role in appearance also play the planets in the 1st.

In have been on astrofaces.com, I personally feel that Cancer Sun, Cancer Moon, and Gemini Rising are really good-looking. (Especially the first one there)

mooncereal

Debbie Klempton Smith once wrote: You need only brush up against a Scorpio Ascendant to get a buzz! Also, you might add Pluto being close to any Ascendant. Definitely, for me, the sexiest ascendant of them all. The dimpled Libran Asc.'s don't click with me. A Scorp. Asc. I can spot a mile away which all but magnetize me into stalking them.
Haha, this boosted my confidence. Thanks.

Flowergirl

Aishwarya Rai is certainly a very beautiful woman. That Libra asc and especially the Pluto conjunct asc makes perfect sense to me now. That Pluto certainly gets her noticed imho where if she didn't have it, she would just be another beauty. I thought she played "Elizabeth" wonderfully in Bride and prejudice. That Pluto conjunct asc made her perfect for the role and portraying the character as in the book. The ability to be a bit subtle and being behind the scenes, while also being able to be a powerful presence the next moment. And quick to judge and jump to conclusions too. :whistle:

My husband is also a Libra asc, with Pluto in first house and they certainly have a magnetism and presence of their own. Some may not consider that beauty... but it certainly gets you looking.

Last edited:

tikana

it may sound shocking but Adolf Hitler was considered the best looking guy 1 year in germany and austria and as shocking as it looks TIME magazine named him as a man of the year in 1938. Women were sending him letters begging him to donate his sperm.. IMAGINE if he did that. he was libra rising btw asce right on Spica!

Personally i think Cathrine Zeta Jones is gorgeous

Last edited:

Kerrie

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... but if I must pick one it will be Aries Rising... just like me... hahaha

tikana

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... but if I must pick one it will be Aries Rising... just like me... hahaha

that and MEDIA! look at how many teen wierdos in love with Beiber whatever the heck his name is .. then there is Jonas brothers, before them it was all forgotten Hanson brothers. Backstreet boyss and etc. ohh yeah forgot one .. robert pattinson who looks like just woke up and out of a coffn after 20 years of sunless sleep

queenfluff

Originally Posted by LVaries
Debbie Klempton Smith once wrote: You need only brush up against a Scorpio Ascendant to get a buzz! Also, you might add Pluto being close to any Ascendant. Definitely, for me, the sexiest ascendant of them all. The dimpled Libran Asc.'s don't click with me. A Scorp. Asc. I can spot a mile away which all but magnetize me into stalking them. .

Haha, this boosted my confidence. Thanks.

Me too! Scorpio Rising Rules! That's dam right! :devil:

juicey J.

Banned
I would say often Pisces rising (venus's exaltation) and Sagittarius rising because they need good looks so you don't kill them for their big mouths.

Claire19

Libra they say traditionally...
Some Libra risings (but also other rising signs) have dimples
That's so cute...

Gem Rising is also attractive... imo
It depends on the chart ruler. Dimples belong with Pisces and Cancer too. It all depends on our own projection, the image that is in our brain of what we find attractive as per the love planets we have.
I think Hitler had Libra rising!!!!! He could be charming apparently.
:unsure:

Claire19

Libra rising generally is considered to be the most beautiful because Venus is the ruler of Libra.

I can't remember why but there was a really good site that explained why certain rising signs were more favored than others. The had an explanation of why Taurus rising was not in 2nd place though it's ruler was Venus.

The second most attractive rising sign was Sag and third most was Leo.
Venus is the planet of balance and harmony and even features and a pleasant demeanour is usually the effect with Venus affecting the ascendant. Often blue eyes with dark hair....

Taurus can tend to be a bit more rounded and not so graceful perhaps. I have a niece with Taurus Sun and Libra rising who has stunning black hair and blue eyes with a lovely full mouth but the cheeks are possibly too rounded and the chin weak.

Sagittarius rising very often has very good legs, with lots of gold hair, is tall but can have horsey teeth and a loud laugh. Again what Jupiter is doing makes the difference.

Leo rising can be magnetic and a proud carriage with full hair and tawny colouring with dramatic efffect. All depends on what the ruler is doing and where.

Any sign can exhibit beauty and a planet in the 1st house will make all the difference.

DiDi

I think in my personal dealings with attraction

scorpio has the eyes... male or female in their asc or the sun/moon sign there is something allways alluring about them.

I have heard that about aquarians too.

Its the first thing people say about me but also about my g/daughter from my daughter who is also scorpio asc and my other g/daughter from my son who has scorp moon.
also my g/mother who was a scorpio

people also comment on how they both look like me especially the eyes

the scorpio look has an attraction and almost electic attraction that one is drawn to for excitment.
like i said it just may be me but i find a lot of people are mesmerised by scorpio somethings...

DiDi

I guess we all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder.........

personality looks mannerism attraction culture and so on

Im deffinatly not attracted to my asc sign but i think here we are talking about rising signs and what type of visual it has on someone that seems to stand out from the rest of the rising signs.

I myself am a aqu sun leo moon and was married to my rising sign long time ago which i hated so much id rather be single for life because i couldnt stand the qualities amonst other things about him.

but for me scorpio has something when they enter the room they are usually noticed.
like pisces have soft qualities and venus asc have beuty of some type.
i like aqu men for there jaw structure so very saturn like.
and some have dimples too.

Oren

...Sagittarius rising because they need good looks so you don't kill them for their big mouths.
:rightful:

"looks" alone my favs are:
1. scorp rising (megan fox)
2. sag rising (kim kardashian) &me!:tongue:

i dont get the appeal of libra asc but the ones i do know give off a really peaceful easygoing vibe that i guess makes them attractive...

Attachments

• astro-my chart.gif
    astro-my chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 26

Oren

i always thought olivia palermo was awesome looking, despite her bad rap...whats her rising though? i definitely see some pisces characteristics from her sun too i think...

paneagle7

scorpio rising does have magnetism.
but aquarius could be electric.
I see that luminous in some aquarius rise.

check librarising.com for appearance and celebs, famous.

I like Julie Christie, aries sun, cancer rising
she is pisces sol (60th harmonic sun - this I think is important in the appearance also) - pisces can be luminous and cancer water element balances her fire.

in general taurus rise or virgo rise can be attractive, taurus tends to
curves, virgo to angular, high cheek bones.
But if the virgo doesn't smile, it's not pretty.

My scorpio rise, is a cancer sun, lots of leo fire.
but the leo or aquarius with scorpio rise may not like it as it is fixed square.
so the rising to the sun is important relationship to bring out, rise up or delimit value of the rising quality.

no man is an island, no one aspect stands alone.