What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

queenfluff

See this site of rising sign celebrities.

After reviewing it I'd have to say Libra rising for beauty. Their looks are symmetrical and beautiful

http://www.librarising.com/astrology/risingsigns/librarising2.html

I'm not sure what my preference is because it depends on the individual. There is more than the asc that gives looks I would think.

I like this site but some of the libra rising are incorrect. According to astrotheme.com, Claudia Schiffer, Jennnifer Love Hewitt and Grace Kelly are Scorpio Risings. :p And they all honestly look like Scorp Risings to me.

nuthatch

OK, guys, we might not be the hottest on the average, but I think Cap Rising needs some love.

SEAN CONNERY (and he still looks amazing, IMO)
Sean-Connery-From-Russia_l.jpg

Brandon Lee
brandon-lee.jpg

Colin Farrell
Colin_Farrell.jpg

Clark Gable
clark-gable-3.jpg

Gisele Bundchen
gisele-bundchen%20(1).jpg

Thierry Henry
1160.jpg

Jane Fonda!
barbarella_jane_fonda.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nuthatch

Cap Rising appreciation post, part 2:

Paul Newman! Dear Lord, Paul Newman...it doesn't get much handsomer
paul-newman.jpg

Michael Hutchence
86369.gif

Susan Sarandon
Susan-Sarandon.jpg

Carrie Fisher
carriefisher3.jpg

Monica Bellucci
Monica+Bellucci+Matrix.jpg

Catherine Deneuve
catherine-deneuve-20070715-283618.jpg

Amy Jo Johnson, the "Pink Ranger"!
1211.jpg

Annndd...the eternal Sophia Loren, looking especially Saturnian here:
Sophia_Loren_13.jpg

nuthatch

really underrated Ascendant.

I know! I actually have come to feel like my Cap ascendant is one of the most attractive things about me, after having felt for so long like it was a liability physically and temperamentally. It's sort of my trademark; some people love it and some aren't drawn to it, but whatever! I think it makes for elegant, refined, intense looks. (Not that I'm saying I'm especially attractive...I just like the overall effect of the ascendant!) And looking put-together is always a plus.

nuthatch

Just a few more:

Candice Bergen:
Candice+bergen.jpg

Naomi Campbell:
naomi-campbell-picture-5.jpg

Charlotte Casiraghi:
91729-charlotte-casiraghi-en-el-gucci-masters-2010-lo.jpg

Sylvie Vartan:
113921775.jpg

Joe Jonas:
joe_jonas_1.jpg

Rebecca Romijn
00123fc5bdb709efe70905.jpg

Sean Young:
timthumb.php.png

Sorry for the super-long posts...it's just that I've NEVER seen Capricorn Rising get any love ever! It's always Libra, Sag, Scorpio, maybe Leo...people usually tend to rank Cap as the ugliest Rising sign. So as you can see, that's just not true.

nemesis

All Rising signs have attractive people since looks aren't just all about the Rising sign anyways.

I look pretty much nothing like what a Taurus Rising is "suppose" to look like.

It depends on other things in the chart as well.

I *think* the Sun sign has some influence on your looks and also the planet that your Rising sign rules along with any aspects to your Rising sign.

Chirongirl

Just a few more:

Candice Bergen:
Candice+bergen.jpg

Naomi Campbell:
naomi-campbell-picture-5.jpg

Charlotte Casiraghi:
91729-charlotte-casiraghi-en-el-gucci-masters-2010-lo.jpg

Sylvie Vartan:
113921775.jpg

Joe Jonas:
joe_jonas_1.jpg

Rebecca Romijn
00123fc5bdb709efe70905.jpg

Sean Young:
timthumb.php.png

Sorry for the super-long posts...it's just that I've NEVER seen Capricorn Rising get any love ever! It's always Libra, Sag, Scorpio, maybe Leo...people usually tend to rank Cap as the ugliest Rising sign. So as you can see, that's just not true.

Best thing about cap rising is that they don't have to struggle to maintain weight. They lose baby fat by the time they starts walking and its very easy for a cap rising to stay slim!

nuthatch

Most of the people seems like Liba Rising. Libra risings may look beautiful but very hard to live with.

I got it all from Astrotheme, which is pretty reliable.

Also, I wasn't trying to say that Cap rising is the best-looking...just that they aren't as unattractive as people often say.

Last edited:

GeminiGrrl

Personally, I would think the most attractive Rising Signs would be Leo and Libra since both tend to pay a great deal of attention to their own physical appearance -- Leo because they're ruled by the Sun and are attracted to glamour (as well as inclined to vanity), Libra because they're ruled by Venus and have a strong interest in aesthetics.

Last edited:

nemesis

Libra because they're ruled by Venus

Taurus is ruled by Venus too though.

I think Cap also would take a great deal of time and thought on their appearance.
Also Virgo, of course in different ways and yes Leo and Libra do as well...

Again though it realllly does depend on the rest of their chart.

It would be so hard for me to say any Rising sign has the "best looks".

SniperBomber328

Mabye it's because the most beautiful people are born on the Fall Signs as Ascendents. Just kidding....but seriously who cares what Rising you are, if you feel beautiful and carry that confidence, then you might seem beautiful simply because your are proud of it. Just saying, your not beautiful so what? Are you going to get surgery over it?

And why do people keep saying Grace Kelly is a Libra Rising, she is a Scorpio Rising, she just has Venus close to the cusp of her 1st House, which explains for her natural beauty.
Which to say, Kelly's chart is almost exact to mines, minus the Outer Planets....

Both:
Sun in Scorpio
Moon in Pisces
Mercury in Scorpio
Venus in Libra
Mars in Scorpio

and I am a Scorpio Rising at 5 Degrees (Kelly is at 4 Degrees), but yet I am definitely not as beautiful as Grace, then again I am a male....

nemesis

I know it's old but 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.' What one person sees it not what maybe someone else sees.

hey cool I also have moon in pisces and venus in libra :)

I somehow feel eventhough you do not hear it often that the moon also influences your looks.

Saturnian

Best thing about cap rising is that they don't have to struggle to maintain weight. They lose baby fat by the time they starts walking and its very easy for a cap rising to stay slim!
I am a Capricorn rising...and I am chubby.I am also a Capricorn,so go figure...
Although usually I have a stable weight.

GeminiGrrl

Taurus is ruled by Venus too though.

That's true...but Taurus (as an Earth sign) tends to manifest this in a slightly more practical way than Libra (as an Air sign) does. Libra tends to manifest Venus through a desire to create interpersonal harmony since the Air signs govern the houses of communication, intimate relationship, and friendship in the chart. Taurus, on the other hand, governs the house of property and acquisition. Taurus tends to manifest Venus through material objects and their own sensual appetites...so for them, looking good at the expense of feeling good is really not worth it. Their love of beauty and comfort can translate into beautiful clothing (especially if it has a sensual texture such as silk or velvet), but the thrift and practicality which comes from being an Earth sign doesn't translate into trendy fashion as it does with Leo and Libra...they tend to go for classics which never really go out of style, which other people might see as conservative or even boring. Since they love good food, they also tend to be a bit on the chunkier side than is considered fashionable.

You might think that the perfectionist nature of Virgo and the status-conscious nature of Capricorn might encourage them to focus on physical appearance, but I really don't think they can match Leo and Libra because Leo and Libra are willing to take risks that Virgo and Capricorn (as the other two Earth signs) won't. Capricorn might be more willing than Virgo to plump for the designer label in order to make an impression (especially if they can get it at a sample sale or high-end discount store!) but they're ruled by Saturn which is virtually the antithesis of Venus. Since Virgos are never completely satisfied, I think this prevents them from really relaxing and enjoying themselves (which also plays a role in looking good).

danashock

oh,i have to agree on the capricorn rising. they age beautifully and look better when older,like sean connery.

but i suspect the workings of venus in some of the previous examples (images) posted above. *grin*

nemesis

Taurus, on the other hand, governs the house of property and acquisition. Taurus tends to manifest Venus through material objects and their own sensual appetites...so for them, looking good at the expense of feeling good is really not worth it. Their love of beauty and comfort can translate into beautiful clothing (especially if it has a sensual texture such as silk or velvet), but the thrift and practicality which comes from being an Earth sign doesn't translate into trendy fashion as it does with Leo and Libra...they tend to go for classics which never really go out of style, which other people might see as conservative or even boring. Since they love good food, they also tend to be a bit on the chunkier side than is considered fashionable.

I'm a Taurus Rising, I've never been overweight and I am not stocky/thick/wide or anything of the sort. I am very particular about what I wear and I never leave the house looking frumpy. I'm also not a big eater or lover of food (most of the time food is a chore for me). Not into silks or velvets. If I had the money I'd be a little more "trendy" but I can't afford such luxuries right now.
I am really nothing of what some "percieve" the Taurus Rising to be. As mentioned in a previous post of mine here so you can't really say that about -all- Taurus Risings.

but I really don't think they can match Leo and Libra

I never said they could "match" them I was just giving my opinion on who else would worry about their looks.

Last edited:

nemesis

Oh and my sister is a Leo Rising and she's anything but into "glamour" and "designer label" clothing. She doesn't wear a lot of make-up, do her hair all up and such things like that.
She probably dresses/appears more like her sun sign Virgo.

Personality wise I'd say she's like a Leo Asc and she's pretty (I mean she is my sister heh kidding). She's had some weight problems in her life and still does but nothing extreme.

Anywho I'd just wanted to state that while you're going by the general ideas of these Rising signs you cannot say everyone who has these rising signs are -always- like what you expect.

I could give you even more examples but that would take too long.

Like I said earlier every Rising sign has some beautiful people :) and you cannot take any Rising sign out of the running.

Last edited:

Ixaee

My favorite men have CAPRICORN RISING (!!!!!!!!).. then Scorpio rising or Taurus rising.

I drooooool over anything Capricorn.... :love:

Last edited: