What qualifies as a marriage?

duenderoja

I cannot answer you in vedic terms, but maybe it is because the first one was not of any importance and illegitimate as you said. So the chart might show the real life-long partner. But are you talking about the ruler of 7th ? That does describe "relationships" but not only one partner.

I just looked into your progressions. Pr. Venus is coming to your IC, that means you are about to meet someone of importance to you. In a few years from now, Pr. Sun will conjunct natal Moon and pr. ASC will conjunct natal Venus and pr. Venus will conjunct natal Mars. The pr. MC/IC axis is now coming to your natal nodes. All those are huge indicators of a love of impact. But I must note that right now pr. Mars can be disturbing your life as it is close to pr. IC and the S.node.

I know this is not vedic - but I just wanted to tell you my notes.

Thank you though Arena! I study my own brand of astrology anyhow, so I will study so I understand what you have said.

I was aware that a major happening was coming down the line for me next year from reading both my chart and studying palmistry. I will be married in 2 years or less, and it will be a love marriage.

duenderoja

But are you talking about the ruler of 7th ? That does describe "relationships" but not only one partner.

In order to see the spouse, one must find characteristics in several charts.

Natal [rasi]
Moon ascendant [chandra lagna] [ same as birth, just rotated to have moon in ascendant]
Sun chart [surya lagna][same as birth, just rotated to have Sun in ascendant]
D9 Navamsha
In each of these charts, evaluate moon and placement and house, and 7th-from
Evaluate 7th lord and placement in every chart.

Dr.Time

In terms of palmistry,
Do you see two relationship lines on your left hand? How many?
Some people refer to them as marriage lines but I believe it is more appropriate to call them relationship lines.

I was aware that a major happening was coming down the line for me next year from reading both my chart and studying palmistry.

duenderoja

There are more than just the relationship lines on the Mercury mount that I am looking at. Yes, I have two lines. The first is broken and the two lines that create the line are widely separated. I also have a shorter relationship line in between that and my second marriage line.

The second marriage line is straight and goes for a longer distance than the first.

I also have an influence line coming from the mount of moon and joining my Fate line, two years after age 35 (the date the fate line touches the headline). The Sun line begins at that marriage point (fate plus influence line) and continues to mount of sun. This indicates that my husband will bring me wealth.

I have a trident on my heart line and a cross on the mount of Jupiter. This also indicates a happy marriage, wealth, and a devoted spouse.

All of these points can be read in my chart.

Last edited: