What letters should my new name contain ?

Melaike

Hi everyone,
I'm planning to change my offical name.Looking at my chart could any of you tell me what letter my new name should start with ? And also what letters should be in my new name ?

Melaike

Are you a very open, experiential person? Have a C in your name.

No.Also I don't like the letter ''C'' at all.

Are you more grounded? Keep the M.

Actually my real name is Emine ,I'm going to change it to Melike ;I feel more comfortable with this name.

Stable like myself, have a D.

How about ''S'' ''SH'' sound ? Considering to take a second name starting with ''SH''

Last edited:

Tanne

Your Asc is in a Fixed sign so letters that are good are D, M, V.

Your Asc is in Leo which is the sign of royalty so the name should display this. According to the Urban Dictionary

Melike
Used to describe a beatiful person. It is also a name you would give a child with great importance

So I would say that it satisfies that criteria.

Melike is a # 1 name - Leo is also ruled by the #1.

Melaike

Your Asc is in a Fixed sign so letters that are good are D, M, V.

Years ago I was trying to find connections between astrological signs and numerological correspondants of the letters.The letters ''M and D'' (4) ;I saw Scorpionic peoples' names usually start with these letters.And Leo people usually had names starting with A,S,N (1,5)

Your Asc is in Leo which is the sign of royalty so the name should display this. According to the Urban Dictionary

Actually Melike (Prounounced as Mĕ'lee'kĕ in Turkish) is an Arabic loanword and originally means ''queen''.But I didn't choose this name bacause of its meaning.I like its sound.Also it's neither trendy nor a classic name here.I don't want my name to take attention too much.

So I would say that it satisfies that criteria.

Melike is a # 1 name - Leo is also ruled by the #1.

Thanks.My current name is also 1 (Emine).

BtW I have to correct urban dictionary because somebody wrote this there:

Melike

Pronounced: (Mĕ'lee'kĕ) Turkish female name meaning "Little Angel". Derived from the Turkish female name Melek meaning angel.
''Look at Melike, she is such a sweet girl''.

This is not true.''Melek'' (Arabic) means ''Angel'' and its plural form is ''Melaike'' (My username in this forum).''Melike'' means ''Queen'' as I said before.As far as I know they are not related words.

Also we never use Melike to describe a beautiful person.That name/word has nothing to do with beauty.

Cascada

Hi everyone,
I'm planning to change my offical name.Looking at my chart could any of you tell me what letter my new name should start with ? And also what letters should be in my new name ?

Melaike, it really depends on what you'd like to become more of. Would you like to be more outgoing, more leader-like? 1's and 8's are good for that (1= A, J, S and 8=H, Q, Z). More adventurous and freedom loving? Try 5's (E, N, W). More humanitarian, religious and artistic/refined? Try 9's (I and R). Or creative, a people person, friendly, outgoing? Then try 3's (C, L, U). Etc etc.
Really, you want to come up with a new name (a name that resonates with you) then you should calculate the expression number for it (you can do this online) and see if it's what you want.

Here's a site where you can learn about expression numbers: http://www.decoz.com/Do_reading_numerology-02.htm
and it also tells which numbers go to each letter. You can find out online what the numbers represent.

If you change your name though, it will become your Minor Expression number. You will always be the same Expression number that was your official full name from your birth certificate.

Last edited:

Melaike

Melaike, it really depends on what you'd like to become more of. Would you like to be more outgoing, more leader-like? 1's and 8's are good for that (1= A, J, S and 8=H, Q, Z). More adventurous and freedom loving? Try 5's (E, N, W). More humanitarian, religious and artistic/refined? Try 9's (I and R). Or creative, a people person, friendly, outgoing? Then try 3's (C, L, U). Etc etc.
Really, you want to come up with a new name (a name that resonates with you) then you should calculate the expression number for it (you can do this online) and see if it's what you want.

Here's a site where you can learn about expression numbers: http://www.decoz.com/Do_reading_numerology-02.htm
and it also tells which numbers go to each letter. You can find out online what the numbers represent.

If you change your name though, it will become your Minor Expression number. You will always be the same Expression number that was your official full name from your birth certificate.

Thanks for the link.

Using my current name, my expression number is 3 (EEINM+BTNAA 28-10-1 +11, 11+1=3).İts decription doesn't define me at all:

You are optimistic, inspiring, outgoing, and expressive. People see you as cheerful, positive and charming; your personality has a certain bounce and verve that so powerfully affects others that you can inspire people without effort. All of this upward energy is a symptom of your tremendous creativity. Your verbal skills may well lead you into the fields of writing, comedy, theater, and music.

Yours is the number of self-expression - rich in imagination and spirit. But you have to be careful not to scatter your talents. Your bane is that you often lack discipline and order in your life.

But my new name will be 3 too.

Melaike

I officially changed my name/surname 2 months ago .My new name's expression number is 11 and its description defines my caracter very well :

Yours is the most highly charged Expression number of all. You are like a lightning rod, attracting powerful ideas, intuitions, and even psychic information like unpredictable bolts. You are a powerful presence without any awareness on your part of having personal power. You are a channel for higher vibrations. But in order to be emotionally and psychologically at peace, you must learn to control that flow of energy. You possess a bridge between the unconscious and the conscious. The trouble is that the unconscious is an infinite resource, while consciousness by definition is a limited arena. The two are therefore at odds until they can learn to live in harmony with each other. This is where control comes in. Until you are able to control the flow of energy from this infinite source, you may feel like a victim of its whimsy, thrown about by emotional turmoil and nervous tensions.

You have always sensed that you are different, but it was an indefinable feeling. You are enormously sensitive and aware, especially as a child. This made you vulnerable to all conflicts and painful situations. For most of your upbringing, however, you did not realize that other people did not possess the same sensitivity, nor did they see the same things you were seeing. This caused a great reservoir of emotion that was dammed up behind an inability to express your feelings, even to yourself. For this reason, most 11 Expressions have a difficult childhood. Your extreme sensitivity made you very shy as a child. This usually manifests in adulthood as hesitation and acute vulnerability. You are very careful about sharing your feelings with others and choosing your friends. You compensated for your sense of separation in childhood by creating an elaborate fantasy world. You daydreamed more than other children. You have a lively imagination and even in adulthood have a hard time separating reality from fantasy.

Your challenge is to bring forth your primitive, earthy strength. You need to be grounded in order to deal with your lightning bolts. The more you are able to call upon your inherent human strength, the greater your capacity to take advantage of your extremely sensitive awareness. Once this is accomplished, your antagonist becomes your benefactor. You are highly emotional and dependent upon relationships. Emotionally, you go up and down with the fortunes of your love life. You are idealistic, impractical, and at times disorderly. You are often unrealistic in your expectations. Your reasons for doing things are usually born of a mixture of logic, emotion, and intuition, which can rarely be explained satisfactorily to your more rational associates.